In-Game Editor

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think there definitely needs to be an option to turn it off because i've just ruined my main save due to the tempation of wanting to change 'little' things and getting slightly carried away :p

Its a joke we paid for it we should be able to remove it as we see fit but the powers that be at Si think otherwise.

Its a joke we paid for it we should be able to remove it as we see fit but the powers that be at Si think otherwise.

...or you could just have the willpower to, you know, not use it? Don't act like it's some conspiracy - you paid for it, just accept that it's there and tell yourself not to use it.

...or you could just have the willpower to, you know, not use it? Don't act like it's some conspiracy - you paid for it, just accept that it's there and tell yourself not to use it.

Be fair. His comments are too extreme, but let's be real about discipline, not everyone has it. There are reasons that apps like angry birds allow you to disable purchasable content, or betting accounts allow you to program in deposit limits.

Being able to deactivate the editor will probably happen in an update.

I should be able to remove it if i wish to do so tho i only bought it out of curiosity i post on a number of FM sites now every time i post a screenshot there is a big spanner letting people know i have the editor so there for them assuming i "cheat" which is my main gripe about it, Not everyone who has the editor is a cheat

Because the attributes don't match with the current ability. When you edit player attributes it will have current ability and recommended current ability - change the number of the CA to the recommended CA

I did. It said the recommended CA is 180, and I have changed the Current CA to 180. But the skills still drop.

I also agree with this but if you buy something it should be within you rights to do what you si are open legal rights. ps hope they no this.

Bought this overpriced crap and can't even do half the stuff which is possible with fmrte, meh, should have waited. Guess I will have to not play with Palermo at all since Abel Hernandez for whatever reason becomes unable to play halfway through the second season.

No your not within your rights to do with it as you want, your free to do what SI say you can do with it, nothing more.

Depends where you live really, SI can write whatever they want in their ToS, that doesn't mean it's legally binding everywhere.

Ok I think I've come up with a fix to remove the editor- use a custom skin and the editor option disappears from the menu bar. I downloaded a custom dark skin from FM base and the editor icon doesnt show up.

True actually. I'm sure someone can knock up a custom skin that simply removes the icon. Would hopefully stop the hand-wringing and frantic reading of ToS.

The only reason I would purschase this is to fix the reservleague in sweden.

So a question: Can you change the rules for the reserveleague with the in-game editor? Example the amount of players under 21 that must be used. Or allow X amount of players over 21?

The only reason I would purschase this is to fix the reservleague in sweden.

So a question: Can you change the rules for the reserveleague with the in-game editor? Example the amount of players under 21 that must be used. Or allow X amount of players over 21?

Nope

You might be able to with the pre-game editor

Can you add basic info like place of birth, for example? And add a second nationality?

I second that as I have a youth player at Barnsley who is from Zimbabwe but has lived in UK since he was a kid but can't get a work permit for him to sign a pro contract. If there is someway to get around this now let me know.

Also as said by others being able to change kits would be great too.

How do you edit transfers? like change the value and change the club the player is joining on agreed transfers?

Ie: I want Robert Lewandowski at Arsenal but he has agreed to join Man City instead.

Go to his profile page and click on move to your club, I heard previously it was said when doing that, It will cancel their proposed transfer.

By the way, the current ability prediction thingy may be inaccurate. I got bored due to having issues with my tactics the other day and was messing around with editing a player to be the "perfect" central midfielder; in doing so, I discovered that the advised CA alters inconsistently when you change certain positional ability numnbers. IE, if you have a right winger who is only natural at right midfield with no ability to play elsewhere, and you add the ability to play as a natural winger, the advised CA goes down. So if it was at, say, 192, it drops to, say, 184.

Attributes then fall if you set the CA to the advised number, suggesting that it isn't WAD. I'm aware that the cost of CA for some attributes decreases if you play in certain positions, but it seems the calculation is just a tiny bit off all the same... although that's just a guess, it would require waaaaay more testing than I've done to be sure.

Ok I think I've come up with a fix to remove the editor- use a custom skin and the editor option disappears from the menu bar. I downloaded a custom dark skin from FM base and the editor icon doesnt show up.

Interesting, because I'm using the instant result skin and the editor logo is still there.

Not compatible with FMC? Booo

Won't be buying FM again until FMC gets an editor.

The fact that you'll be getting revenue from any FMC IGE makes up for the loss on in game purchases.

Things like generating a son you'd still need to buy an unlockable for....

Sort it out SI

I don't want my money back - i just want to be able to uninstall it and not have it involved in any part of my game... Surely there is just a folder to be deleted somewhere??? I'm on mac and have searched the steam folder high and low but cannot find what needs removing!!!
this is the same as me don't want a penny at all as you buy it. but would like to delete it.

Archived