• Last Reply
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bwd-AmguWMhXM25GYVhTdW41R1k

Max pic size for 1024x768 resolution = 388x218

Max pic size for 1920x1080 resolution = 748x218

Any resolution

Default height = 218

Min width = 1

Hi artdekdok

I have downloaded your excellent work but my screen resolution is 1366*768 so this is what I see in the player profile.

w6xc.png

My question is if you could manage this profile view to have more options, like you have. I know your screen resolution is higher, but maybe it could work for me. For instance, Positions could be smaller and that would leave space for one more option. Thanks and sorry for the trouble.

cheers

Hi artdekdok

I have downloaded your excellent work but my screen resolution is 1366*768 so this is what I see in the player profile.

My question is if you could manage this profile view to have more options, like you have. I know your screen resolution is higher, but maybe it could work for me. For instance, Positions could be smaller and that would leave space for one more option. Thanks and sorry for the trouble.

cheers

download :D

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bwd-AmguWMhXUDFkSUNRS2oyYUE

Hello mate,

I would like to thank you for your incredible work. The game is looking fantastic now with these small addons on the interface. However I would like to ask you a single thing. If you look on my picture attached with the player stats, I would like if is possible to resize a little bit the things because the PLAYER ATTRIBUTES are not showing all from a single view. I mean it has a little scroll-bar and I don't like it. Could you please advise me how to do it in order when I'm entering in the player attributes to have all his attributes displayed without scroll bars?

I'm playing in the following resolution: 1680 x 1050

http://s12.postimg.org/56k4541nh/player_stats.jpg

Thanks in advance!

I think I can find a way to be displayed everything correctly, to play in FULL Screen and not in Windowed Mode :)

But maybe you can find a fix also for Window Mode, eventually to remove a panel. or to make it a little bit shorter in height or weight :)

I am sorry for sounding stupid but what are the xml files and the graphics, I have the following folders in the zip file

Team Information Overview

Player Overview

Official Profile

Non Player Overview

Honours for White BG

Honours for Dark BG

Competition Transfer Rumours

Club Overview

Where do I put these folders or what files from the folders do I put where please, sorry for being stupid, looks great by the way.

first of all very thank you. but there are still 2 small issues:

the description "technical, physical,menatl" attributes is cut off a little bit. and on the right the physical attributes have a scrollbar

there also occures another issue!...with attribute in inbox! any idea how to solve?

great word besides!

re-download again, i think i fix it all

Thank you very much.

Because now I can change all attributes to the same colour as the background I can in effect play blind. I do love how you resized the attributes analyzer. Which panel do I have to add to the base skin to just get the larger analyzer?

Thank you.

Hi ArtDekDok . Thank you very much for the panel. i got another small issue. here it is:

any idea how to get the coloured background getting displayed the right way in inbox...we tried four uorselves but it occured a problem with the physical attributes. we couldnt manage to center them. technical attributes and mental attributes are no problem.

if youll have a look on the screen youll notice that on the right rim the boxes seems to cut off. font isnt also centred.

83kyppxhaor5.png

any idea about it?

the secon thing we are looking into: were trying to get the player trikot with the big number from FMC profile into the FMprofile player overview. any idea how to do this?

thanks in advance

@BlackS0ull

open "player attribute.xml" and edit "offset" in line 7 to -25 - or use auto-hide task bar

thanks a lot mate, but I will use the file that you have uploaded to GoogleDrive yesterday because it will include also the Player Attributes colors :)

Thanks again for helping me out and for your work.

@danmegtheman

open "player attributes panel overview inbox.xml"

edit

<container id="phys" file="player profile physical attributes overview"/>

to

<container id="phys" file="player overview physical attributes" height="180"/>

or

open "player profile physical attributes overview.xml"

edit

<record indx="1" alignment="right,centre_y" style="bold" />

to

<record indx="1" alignment="centre" style="bold" />

thanks a lot...works brilliant. but can you explain me what this entry makes? what was wrong with it? why did it only not work with the physical attributes? where they linked to a wrong panel?

default "player attributes inbox" and "player profile attributes" use different "physical attributes" file

Great addition, the panels have enhanced the game. Amazing. However I have one small problem the panels to the right as you look at the screen on the players overview panel ie career stats, report and match ratings remain and never change even after altering them and then saving tjhe new panels. Any ideas?

Also is there a way to extend the training panel so more of it is clear in the player overview panel.

Thanks in anticipation.

Hello again mate!

Sorry for asking you again something, but my attributes colors are not so colorful if I can say like that... I mean they are only BLACK & BLUE. Could you please tell me how to do them to be like in the screenshot up below with orange/green/yellow/red etc. Many thanks!

Also the solution that you have provided is working brilliant.

For the attribute colors please see the screenshot attached.

fm_2013_10_29_20_44_08_76.jpg

thanks in advance mate!

Hello again mate!

Sorry for asking you again something, but my attributes colors are not so colorful if I can say like that... I mean they are only BLACK & BLUE. Could you please tell me how to do them to be like in the screenshot up below with orange/green/yellow/red etc. Many thanks!

Also the solution that you have provided is working brilliant.

For the attribute colors please see the screenshot attached.

fm_2013_10_29_20_44_08_76.jpg

thanks in advance mate!

herefore you have to change colors in skinname_settings.xml

Archived