Handballs - are there ever any in FM13??

You need to play on full match highlights. They aren't considered key or important for extended highlights.

Having said that, this was when I used to play full highlights on a previous FM, but I doubt it's changed.

As for penalties, I agree not many are given as real life.

to be honest with the quality of the graphics in 3d i prefer them not being in :p I'm always getting annoyed with the way fouls look in 3D. The quality of the match engine is way miles ahead of the quality of graphics which when watching in 3D mode drives me insanse when free kicks or penalties are giving for nothing visable except for a player randomly hitting the ground :p It's the same with headers, watching players drift in the air when winning headers i just want to put my fist through my screen xD I get wound up easily :p

Had a player contest an aerial challenge yesterday. He goes up, he gets fouled, he comes down to ground, and is recovering on all fours. Then the ref takes out the red card and says he deliberately handled the ball! Really? Because it looked like he got absolutely man handled, and was fouled. Maybe as he was being fouled he stuck his hand out and deliberately handled it, I don't know. I guess I didn't "get a good look at it". :D

Also never seen a penalty given for a foul by the keeper, not in any version of FM, ever.

That's a good point.

The only way I think I've ever seen keepers get booked is from handling the ball outside the area when the slide out

Archived