[FM13] Nik33's FM13 Summer Packs

Sorry guys, had a busy few days. Didn't know if I was gonna be moving soon or not. Basically got offered a move yesterday and had til today to decide which stressed me out as it gave me virtually no time to decide. Declined that move for several reasons but gonna look at other options to move on in the future. But not moving anywhere anytime soon anyway. All that aside, Nik if you can rename the testing file I sent you to what the other file is (just delete the Testing file bit), you can release the newer file once it's renamed. Sorry about the delay and I apologise to both you and the community for letting you down.

Sorry again and if anything like that was to to happen again I'll endeavour to let people know sooner.

Thanks

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, it seems that v1.24 is ready so you can download it. I'm away but my team are working so everything is being updated.

Post feedback for Ant's real PL fixtures too.

Well, it seems that v1.24 is ready so you can download it. I'm away but my team are working so everything is being updated.

Post feedback for Ant's real PL fixtures too.

:thup: Cheers will take a look after I've downloaded it :cool:

He isn't for a long time now, are you using the latest updates? Please delete the folders first, as the file names have been changed some time ago and you may have duplicates.

A few innacuracys with my team Walsall and League one in general;

-Coventry City now play at Northampton Town's ground

-Sam Johnstone is no longer on loan at Walsall

-Jamie Paterson has joined Nottingham Forest

-Walsall have signed former Chesterfield goalkeeper Richard O'Donnell and former QPR striker Troy Hewitt on a free transfers on a one-year deals.

Firstly, thanks for all your hard work.

Just a few things I have noticed.

Ashley Cole - Isn't leaving on a free transfer

Andy Carroll - Not injured

Stephen Dobbie - Not on loan at Swindon

Jamie Carragher has retired

Gareth Barry - Isn't leaving on a free transfer

Michael Owen - has retired

Thank you.

Another dont know if its the update or a general bug, but could be with the chairman/owners settings in the editor. Ranieri got sacked and ive applied like a year ago in game, and they still havent appointed another manager seems a bit unrealistic? what you reckon mate

0zvs.png

Firstly, thanks for all your hard work.

Just a few things I have noticed.

Ashley Cole - Isn't leaving on a free transfer

Andy Carroll - Not injured

Stephen Dobbie - Not on loan at Swindon

Jamie Carragher has retired

Gareth Barry - Isn't leaving on a free transfer

Michael Owen - has retired

Thank you.

Thanks Mike.

All of these are done many versions ago, you should delete the folders and re-extract the zip in the editor data folder. Keep in mind that most of the retirements are in the core pack though.

About Barry now, he is set like this because he will leave the club when his contract expires, so I want it like this in FM too.

--

Kevin, first time I see that this year, was a bug sometime ago if I remember correctly.

--

> New version will be up later today.

As I said some posts above... Keep in mind that most retirements are in the core pack. So if you chose not to use it, they'll still be in your game.

Yep Argie no worries. The core multipack (previously called generic) is there from day one and has changes that were later made in the official db so they are "failing".

Thanks Mike, will sort him out.

> v1.33 will be up tomorrow.

Hi nik, I was wondering if you have "cleared" players transfer history, so that it is possible to buy players who transffered in the summer of 2012, or will they still show as having just swapped teams?

Best regards and thx for all your effort :)

Thanks for the update.

A couple of things.

Arsenal trasnfer budget is set at 47 million, rumored to be 70+ million pounds. Also they haven't made a single signing of note that could decrease the budget.

Players like Gibbs, Jenkinson still suffer from their attributes, very bad. Gibbs is a starter for Arsenal and Jenkinson proved he can play far better than his ratings.

Also Gedion Zelalem 16 year old is not in the game.

Cheers.

Archived