[FM13] Nik33's FM13 Summer Packs

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks mate, just forgot to change it, will do.

nik33sm1.jpg

The upcoming Summer Packs will include:

Immediate player & staff transfers

Last season loans removal, addition of new ones

Last season injuries removal, addition of new ones

Promotion, relegations, past winners for more than 15 countries

New european qualifications

Updated finances and budgets

New team colors and kits

All the above will be provided with the rest of the Data Packs (Agents, Promising Kids, Nicknames, Extended Injuries System, Media, Generic, Club, National & Competition Colors, Awards, Competition 3Ls), included all in one package.

As always, the Summer Packs will be detailed and updated every 2-7 days mostly.

original article http://www.fmgreece.gr/columns/fmgreecenews/item/1199-έρχονται-τα-summer-packs

Please can you get rid of the injuries to David Wheater, Stuart Holden, Josh Vela at Bolton please

of course

When u release new update ?

between 7-10/06

Status update for target release at 7-10/06

Immediate player & staff transfers 40%

Last season loans removal, addition of new ones 20%

Last season injuries removal, addition of new ones 75%

Promotion, relegations, past winners for about 30 countries 95%

New european qualifications & coefficients 100%

Updated finances and budgets 20%

New team colors and kits 30%

plus one new exclusive feature!

Status update for target release at 7-10/06

Immediate player & staff transfers 40%

Last season loans removal, addition of new ones 20%

Last season injuries removal, addition of new ones 75%

Promotion, relegations, past winners for about 30 countries 95%

Updated finances and budgets 20%

plus one new exclusive feature!

Just a question about the promotions, relegations, euro qualifications, coefficients, etc...

Can you make it start in season 13/14 or it will start in 12/13?

Hi Nik,

Useful link on Sky Sports with all the Premier League free transfers for each club http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11670/8763185/Florent-Malouda-and-David-Bentley-head-Premier-League-free-transfer-list

Got some good ones on there. Arshavin and Delap will be in demand (Delap is a god at the long throws) as will Gallas, Malouda and Benayoun.

KUTGW :thup:

Status update for target release at 9-10/06

Immediate player & staff transfers 70%

Last season loans removal, addition of new ones 100%

Last season injuries removal, addition of new ones 100%

Promotions, relegations, past winners for about 30 countries 100%

Updated finances and budgets 30%

Plus a new feature, reduced players' contracts for many leagues (-1 year), to be like irl 90%

We have begun testing, what's left will be done in the weekend, so we are closing to release.

-Thanks for the links guys.

a) the latest version does not have the fixed agent IDs for the face pack yet, yes? (or the face pack has not been updated to fix the IDs as it's unchanged for the past two years ;p)

b) did anybody try multiplayer with this? asking because of '>problems I had

c) is automerging your 16/17 files into one with the FM13 editor safe?

a) no, I had so much to do for the summer packs that didn't have the time..

b) didn't have any complaints so far

c) i'm not sure it would be safe, but you can always try for multiplayer purposes - for single player better use them as separate packs

The formation of the Argentine Belgrano has officially announced the renewal of the contract of technical Ricardo Zielinski (up to 2014), the defender Juan Quiroga (up to 2015) and the young striker Lucas Melano (up to 2017).

nik33fm13spv1.png

The reduced contracts pack make many leagues' players contracts -1 year, to have their duration be like irl.

Delete ALL previous data packs before unzipping the summer packs.

Another link here on Arsenal's finances http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22802685. Certainly they have a guaranteed £75m income from the sales of Nasri, Fabregas and Van Persie but Rooney and Higuin won't come cheap.

The problem is, while they keep saying they have this money/sitting on x millions every season there is little evidence of the club spending it. Big players leave and smaller players arrive, in terms of fees.

Sales of Nasri, Fabregas and Van Persie don't seem to have gone into the transfer budget unless AW is purposely not spending it. If their finances are to be tweaked, perhaps it goes into the balance rather than transfer fund and the manager/chairman stat related to spending or ambition (or whatever it is) should be reduced.

Same with Spurs, I'm not being biased. Modric money, and in the past Berbatov and Carrick.. it hasn't all gone on rebuilding the squad. Arsenal do spend 50m more per year in wages, though. Perhaps that's where a lot of the money goes? In which case, the Arsenal wage limit should be increased.

Just to clarify, delete all files in the Nik33's FM13 Data Packs folder within the Editor Data folder, yes? And then replace with these ones in the Summer Pack? Just checking that I'm going to be deleting the correct ones

I downloaded your pack which contains: Nik33 FM13 Data Packs and Summer Pack, in total from both folders there is 25 database files, i copied them all. Its that ok :D ? Or should i only copy the ones from summer pack?

Also I don't know what you have done or plan to do about lengths of injuries or removing old injuries but in the game ive just started Darren Fletcher is out for 14 months! with colitis. At the start of last season yes but shouldn't that be removed now? Or at least cut down to a stomach bug or something to reduce the time he's out? Reports are he may be back for the start of the season.

Poland leagues have transfers/promotions and relegations done ?

Yes. You can check the details in the New Leagues Patch excel file in the Info folder.

I followed all the instructions correctly but one thing I noticed is it still says Chelsea are Champions League holders??? Has this been updated or have I done something wrong?

Don't worry, it's there, you can check it by sorting the past winners by year. For some reason, CL and EL still show last year's winners in the titlebar even though their histories are updated.

Will fix the others.

Don't worry, it's there, you can check it by sorting the past winners by year. For some reason, CL and EL still show last year's winners in the titlebar even though their histories are updated.

Will fix the others.

Thank you for the reply. Thanks for the excellent work :)

Nik its funny that Cocu is manager in PSV in the Transfer file in the editor. But ingame psv have no manager?

and have u looked at the issue with chelsea is the winner of CL

thx for the best pack ever

cheers

See post #385 for the CL & EL titlebar issue, it isn't an actual error.

Will try and fix Cocu.

New update in approx 30 mins.

Oh, and thanks once again for your nice comments.

Archived