[FM13] Nik33's FM13 Summer Packs

The Aston Villa researcher explaims his reasons with his testings, but in my game Benteke seems useless like he is for lots of people. He is 10 finishing and 9 antecipation. I would go at least 13 and 11 respectively, but I dont know its up to you, in my testing he doesnt score.

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In what file there are new child prodigies

[AD-2] Nik33's FM13.3 Promising kids pack.

The Aston Villa researcher explaims his reasons with his testings, but in my game Benteke seems useless like he is for lots of people. He is 10 finishing and 9 antecipation. I would go at least 13 and 11 respectively, but I dont know its up to you, in my testing he doesnt score.

I'll check it.

v2.21 - I had some time so I added more injuries and I think we have a nice diversity now. Refilled French finances again too as they were still random after 13.3.

Thanks Andre, I compared the appropriate income/expenditure data from transfermarkt for the last 2 seasons to have realistic figures.

I'll check the brazilian file - I'll upload v2.22 later today to be ok with the latest hotfix.

My concern with these "injuries" is that I can't make them rare enough: the rarest now is 0.001 that I've given to cardiac pathology, so If I was to add leukaemia, kidney failure (Abidal), I would have to make cardiac a 0.002 and these 0.001, and I couldn't decide.

What do you think of the other new injuries? Any suggestions?

How does the odds system works by setting that values?

Can you give 0.000 just to give that guy a injury?

If you do that you can give Fletcher his ulcerative colitis.

Maybe you can have severe car accident too and tonsillitis.

(Omar Elabdellaoui one of John Guidetti's best friends)

Weah's son is at trial at Chelsea academy

Edit:

Timothy Weah

for what I could find he is 168cm and 57kgs.

I think he was born in New York year 2000.

He plays for a academy in USA, Blau Weiss Gottschee.

Striker.

Maybe he is too young to get in game, will not make great sense

Any chance of making Pele's son Joshua Nascimento? According to Pele on Twitter and articles online he's signed for the Santos youth team. Can't find much else on him though besides the fact he's a striker and 16.

Good news they are keeping him envolved. So make Vlaar captain and Agbonlahor vice captain.

In QPR captaincy i'm not sure if it is JS Park the captain or Hill but besides that there are no vice captain set.

In Bolton vice captain is Z. Knight.

In Nott. Forest vice captain is Chris Cohen.

In Peterborough vice captain is Rowe.

In Watford vice captain is Almunia.

In Brentford vice captain is J. Douglas.

In Crawley town vice captain is Bulman.

In Doncaster couldn't find the vice.

In Portsmouth vice captain is R. Rocha.

In Shrewsbury vice captain is Summerfield.

In Stevenage, Graham Westley is the manager.

In Swindon Town Alan McCormack is the captain, i couldn't find the vice. Manager is Kevin Macdonald.

At Rio Ave change Filipe common name to Filipe Augusto, change is CA to 112 and make him 50% third party and 50% EC Bahia.

At Sporting Eric Dier MDC 16 and MC 15 and he is now 192cm.

At Moreirense manager Augusto Inácio will end contract at 30.6.2013 and will leave also give him 15 at Director of football rating and make Sporting his favourite team.

Sulejmani will earn 125 000 € per month at Benfica

Labyad at Sporting earns 60 000€ per month

Izmaylov at Porto earn at least 130 000€ per month

Elias at Sporting earns 150 000€ per month

Lucho earn 250 000€ per month at porto

Aimar earns 220 000€ per month at benfica

I updated all the wages, can you please add these

At Rio Ave change Filipe common name to Filipe Augusto, change is CA to 112 and make him 50% third party and 50% EC Bahia.

At Moreirense manager Augusto Inácio will end contract at 30.6.2013 and will leave also give him 15 at Director of football rating and make Sporting his favourite team.

to your file (from the latest version that I uploaded at 4/4) and send it to me?

If you have more wages that need updating post them.

Done and sent

Archived