[FM13] Nik33's FM13 Summer Packs

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Andre, if there are any missed transfers or any player that is performing above it's current stats in the portuguese leagues, you can post a report here and I'll check it.

At Sporting:

Luis Duque left

Carlos Freitas left

Ricardo Sá Pinto left -> new manager Franky Vercauteren til 6/2013 plus 1 more years til 2014 optional

Tiago Moutinho left

Jorge Castelo left

Oceano Cruz now -> assistant manager 1st team

José Dominguez now -> Sporting B manager

Sunil Chhetri -> Sporting B player

Lucas Patinho -> Sporting B player

Vitor Golas -> Sporting B player / 3rd keeper 1st team (dont know if its possible to make this behaviour)

Zakaria Labyad -> Sporting 1st team

Luka Stojanovic -> duplicated

Rinaudo -> shouldnt be listed is one of the captains

Kikas (UD Leiria) -> Sporting B shirt number 37

Ivan Rodriguez is missing in Sporting B, i dont know if he exists in game (http://www.zerozero.pt/jogador.php?id=290855&epoca_id=142) he is a friend of Carrillo

Harmony Ikande was just a trial at Sporting B never signed

At Sporting:

Luis Duque left

Carlos Freitas left

Ricardo Sá Pinto left -> new manager Franky Vercauteren til 6/2013 plus 1 more years til 2014 optional

Tiago Moutinho left

Jorge Castelo left

Oceano Cruz now -> assistant manager 1st team

José Dominguez now -> Sporting B manager

Sunil Chhetri -> Sporting B player

Lucas Patinho -> Sporting B player

Vitor Golas -> Sporting B player / 3rd keeper 1st team (dont know if its possible to make this behaviour)

Zakaria Labyad -> Sporting 1st team

Luka Stojanovic -> duplicated

Rinaudo -> shouldnt be listed is one of the captains

Kikas (UD Leiria) -> Sporting B shirt number 37

Ivan Rodriguez is missing in Sporting B, i dont know if he exists in game (http://www.zerozero.pt/jogador.php?id=290855&epoca_id=142) he is a friend of Carrillo

Harmony Ikande was just a trial at Sporting B never signed

Also:

Rui Bento is not at Sporting, has been in UD Leiria since January 2011

Abel is the youth manager not Luis Pedrosa, Luis pedrosa is youth coach so change on for the other

Fellipe Veloso is missing in youth team, I dont know if he exists in game but he is a former Paraná player (http://www.zerozero.pt/jogador.php?id=287412&epoca_id=142)

Braima Candé is also missing in youth team, but this I guess is really not in game (http://www.zerozero.pt/jogador.php?id=251590&epoca_id=142)

Rafael Veloso is no longer Sporting player, now plays for Blackburn

Here are the correct stats for Stojanóvic (http://www.zerozero.pt/jogador.php?id=197624&epoca_id=142) if you cant read portuguese he is a MDC MC

@AndreSimoes

I did what you posted but the B players that are promoted are set correctly in the editor so it's an ingame decision.

Also, which Stojanovic should I delete? Post his ID as I want to be sure.

@AndreSimoes

I did what you posted but the B players that are promoted are set correctly in the editor so it's an ingame decision.

Also, which Stojanovic should I delete? Post his ID as I want to be sure.

Delete Stojanović. Change Stojanovic name to Stojanović since he is missing the ć. Change him to 187cm 80 kg. I dont have the IDs right now

I only use their name fixes for the lnc, that are compatible with my files.

The media dbc they add aren't with mine though, so you can choose either one file that has many or many to cover many nations.

nik do u now there I appoint coaches in the editor seems to be missing or is it me still after the latest patch

I mean I can't see anywere if I want to appoint him as goalkepper coach or normal coach etc...

lol found it after an hour seaching

One quick question. What is the agent link panels download on your website?

Oh and also what does the boards and DoF pack contain? Just changes to the boards and DoF's that didn't get made in the database or those that happened after the database was locked?

The agent panels add more columns in the agents' profiles like you can see in the spoiler pic below the download link.

Yeah, changes that didn't make it or will happen and more non-players given DoF roles as irl.

Delete Stojanović. Change Stojanovic name to Stojanović since he is missing the ć. Change him to 187cm 80 kg. I dont have the IDs right now

Your forgot the height and weight.

Also in Portugal NT there are lots of brazilian being called up. Put Matheus and Charles as brazilians. Also Éder from SC Braga has been called up to Portuguese NT 3 times (since september) so set him as Pourtuguese. Éder has 15M release clause.

Also in Braga Elderson has 13M release clause. Nuno André Coelho 12M not 30M. Alan 5M not 1M.

In Benfica Jorge Jesus still has the wrong preferred formation. 4-4-2 Diamond should be preferred, with secondary being 4-2-3-1 Denmark.

Also Ola John is right footed.

In Sporting Vercauteren 4-5-1 or 4-2-3-1 Deep.

União de Leiria is playing at Estádio da Portela, Santa Catarina da Serra, Portugal.

Marítimo doesnt play in Estádio Dr. Jorge Sampaio in Europa League.

And you also forgot to give 3rd place last season in portuguese league to Braga

Alright, so here are a couple of transfers to do (If you want, I can do them myself if you're too busy)

- Jason Culina Free Agent to Sydney FC (1 year)

and I actually think that's it lol. Vince Grella has been done (from memory)

I'll make the changes Andre. Thanks Tom, yes I did most of the free transfers, will do Culina too.

v1.1 coming up later this evening with these updates among others:

Stadium moves for PAO, Valencia, Atletico, Corinthians

Many fixes to history entries and undefined relationships (plus new ones)

New young players

More new transfers [players-managers], loans (3 months+) and contracts

Updated DoFs, 4 new agents

Retirements

Giovanni created as scout for Olympiacos

plus Wembley FC players like last year

Note: Giovanni and Wembley FC players are overwriting CA<10 unknown and random attrs staff to prevent database incompatibilities with new IDs AND for me to have the option to revert them easily if they are created in Jan db update.

Archived