FM13: Chelsea F.C – We’ve Got A Star On Our Shirts Now

Bracken

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just won the Carling Cup to add to the Club World Championships with a 2-1 win over Norwich playing all of my young players. Won my first league of Champions League away to Sevilla 2-0 so barring no massive slip ups I should be into the quarters.

Knocked out Sevilla and Porto and now meet Man Utd in the semis. Amount of games really starting to take a toll on my squad though.

In April I have played on the 1st, 4th, 7th, 9th, 11th, 13th, 15th, 18th, 20th, 22nd, 25th, 27th and 29th. Thats ridiculous.

Nice going mate, April is a hellish month when you're in the Club World Cup as well, at least it was in my first season.

Here's my second season roundup:

Season Review - 2013/14

The Premier League

screenshot20121205at133.png

A great league season for us, unbeaten in the league with only 5 draws. Despite that, City pushed us all the way, we only opened up a 4 point gap in March, before that we were trading places by 1 or 2 points depending on who played first. One of my toughest league wins ever on FM, never seen a team score over 100 goals and (if they hadn't drawn on the last day) achieve basically 100 points, and yet still come second. Incredible season!

Premier League Stats

Damiao Leading the way again, though my sluggish start to the season meant he couldn't break the records he set in season one. Still did great, Hazard was the main creative force, though both of them lost out to Kompany in the running as highest average rating. Despite that, Hazard was Player of the Year and Damaio was Players' Player of the Year, so a great season for those two.

The Champions League

Despite a fantastic domestic performance, we lost out again at the Quarter Finals stage of the CL, this time to Juve who just picked my threadbare team apart. Injuries and suspensions cost us a number of key players, and despite their development, some of my youngsters just weren't quite ready. I don't think it was a tactical failing this season as it was last, this time it was just bad luck with the injury and suspension timings. We'll have another go next year

The FA Cup

Final:

First FA Cup for this save and in the most dramatic way. What a nail biter! My unbeaten domestic season was on the line, we'd won or drawn every other domestic game until now, and right up until the end it looked like we were going to lose it at the last, but KDB stepped up and prodded home a tap in, before smashing home the vital penalty and the Cup was ours! The kids and backups played almost every game, just the last two I added in a few more senior players as I really wanted to win this one this year and I'm very pleased we managed it.

League Cup and Community Shield

We won them both, that crazy 6-4 win over Stoke in the CS that I posted before and a 3-2 win over Spurs in the League Cup. Despite my very good defensive record in the League, I did concede a few more than I'd like in the cups, probably due to a younger starting line up, but still, something to be a bit concerned about as those youngsters are moving into the first team now.

Overall Conclusions

Very pleased with the season, unbeaten in every domestic competition which I don't think I've ever done on FM before (if I have I certainly can't remember). Damiao again was superb, as was Hazard. Mata picked up a couple of injuries which hampered him this season, but Moses stepped up in his place and did superbly. Lukaku has more than earned another season as second choice striker, he's developing well too, so hopefully he'll really challenge Damiao in the future, would be great to have two strikers that I could count on scoring nearly a goal a game.

Top Scorers:

goalsh.png

Top Assists:

assistsx.png

Overall Stats:

Moving forward I'm going to dramatically cut both the wage budget and the age of the squad (only average age of 24 but it'll go down this season!), I'm a little worried about the finances going forward, as while I have a healthy balance right now and a good transfer budget, both of those got a little low around March when I was hoovering up the best youth I could find. Hopefully reducing the wage budget across the first team and reserve team, and spreading the fees I receive for outgoing transfers will give me a more reasonable monthly expenditure (or hopefully profit) and I won't have to rely so heavily on competition wins. I'm going to promote a few regens and possibly give some of our other youth players a place in the first team squad, need to really evaluate everyone over the summer and then decide. Sadly I'm going away for about a week now, so probably won't be able to play much, but I'll update you guys when I can.

Nice one Bracken. Completed my season last night and for first time ever mopped up on all competition. Made helpful by ridiculously easy cup runs in both the League and FA Cup. Went unbeaten in the league also although not quite as good as Bracken as I had 9 draws. Going to get rid of a few of the older players and play more of my youth team players. Falcao, Luiz and Mata will all leave. Will post a few pictures later when I am on the PC.

Sorry about my lack of updates, have been really busy at work and haven't got a chance to play much, still in pre-season.

Should hopefully get a bit of game time in the next few days.

Unlucky tcoleman1, tough to take I'm sure.

Fantastic second season Bracken, good luck for the upcoming season.

Youngsters are progressing well deez0r, keep it going!

Has anyone got any decent training schedules that they can point in my direction so I can download them please?

No training schedules any more on this FM, totally new training system. Not a huge fan of it to be honest, bring back my sliders!

Great season deez0r, looking forward to the screenshots

Also made a new formation, a pretty standard 4-5-1 with a few changes:

Chelsea_TacticsOverview.png

The wing backs pushed up in the hope they'll provide the width I'm losing from playing with 2 narrow DM's, another reason is because I've set Cech's distribution to 'Defender Collect' and to John Obi Mikel as well as setting both CB's wide play to 'Hug Touchline' in the hope of replicating Barcelona's style of possession football.

I just can't keep away from this game :D

Luckily the board don't realise I was top by 7 points with 4 games to go so they are still happy. I'm obviously not happy, I could take losing the title but the 6-0 against Southampton did make the game feel like it was against me. Nevertheless it does mean I have lots to play for in my 3rd season. I don't really blame anything I did wrong in the 3 games I didn't win at the end of the season. I got done over by Papiss Cisse in the Newcastle game, players didn't play against Reading and then the Southampton game was just mad. I did win the FA Cup though and if I just ignore the fact I was top by 7 points I came 2nd on goal difference to Man City. Not bad.

Also, the future is pretty bright considering the under21 and u19 England squads combined have 12 of my players in the them :cool:

I started another new Chels save but done things a little different by cancelling the loans of De Bruyne, McEachran, Lukaku, Courtois and Chalobah. I sold Jon Obi, Malouda, Turnbull, Sturridge and Ferriera for a conbined total of £26.5m.

We started the season well spanking City 4-0 in the Community Shield.

Beat Madrid 2-0 in the Euro Super Cup.

Lost 1-0 to WBA in the Captial One Cup.

Beat Corinthians 1-0 in the Club World Championship.

Spanked City 5-0 in the FA Cup final.

Lost 2-0 to Barca in the Champions League final.

Finished runners up in the EPL to Man City.

I missed out on Neymar at the end of the season for £40m as he chose United over us :( gutted about this. Also tried and failed to sign Lars Bender because of his outrageous demands.

The board was happy with everything except that we wasnt playing a very attacking style of football, it was a low 39% at the end of last season. I made one change to my tactic and it is now at 89% after just 12 games :)

The new season is under way and ive brought nobody in but sold Essien and let a load of players leave on frees, not Lamps or Ash though, they will retire with us.

So nearly at the end of the season. Knocked out of both domestic cups in the semi final and 5th round. Won the European Super Cup and Club World Championship. Currently top by a point from Utd with 10 games left to go. Youth intake this season was poor but thankfully I already have enough to keep me going. Just knocked Sevilla out comfortably in the first knockout stages. Falcao has 40 goals already at this point, he is unstoppable. Will post my team at end of season.

I am hoping Terry, Lampard and Cole will retire with me and become coaches but I don't know yet. I can't get rid of Terry and am trying to get his contract a bit lower than £160k a week but considering Cole is willing to accept £80k then that may be okay. I have some exciting youth prospects from my first season (2nd season intake not great) so am hoping they can develop nicely.

I am letting a lot of players go on free transfers, mostly young players who want to much money for their potential. In terms of signings, I don't really need anyone. My problem last year was too many draws and the capitulation at the end of the season, particularly the last 4 games. I would have conceded the least in the league were it not for the Southampton result. I think the promotion of some youngsters and a tweak of my tactics is in order. Might also sell Llorente and bring in another striker to challenge Cavani who was my top scorer last season.

So, I got Terry to sign a new 2 year contract as well but on the same wage, 19k appearance fee and £750k if he gets team of the year plus £5mill between him and his agent. Annoyed I couldn't get it lower but Lampard and Cole reduced the wage budget by £100k with their new contracts and he is still my best defender by far.

edit - this is my last edit, I promise :D

Basically had talks with this youth player for a new contract http://imageshack.us/f/585/niallmuddoverviewprofil.png/. The talks broke down and I couldn't approach him to make him an offer again, so Southampton basically came in and poached him off me. Ridiculous how long it takes for players to go back into a contract negotiation. There should definitely be something that allows you to offer them a contract before they leave. They had to pay £2.9million rising to £7.5million but he has 5 star potential and is already a decent PL player. The game has ****ed me over yet again.

Ouch mate, you're having some real rough luck on this game, especially by Southampton!! Hope this season goes well for you, glad you couldn't keep away :D

Here's a little about my upcoming season

Season 2014/15 Preview

Transfers

In:

Regens, 9 of em

Total: £7.75m

Out:

Branislav Ivanovic - £16.5m

Marko Marin - £20.5m

Gary Cahill - £16.5m

Gael Kakuta - £2.1m

Petr Cech - £18.5m

Lucas Piazon - £675k

Loftus-Cheek - £425k

Swift - £100k

Frank Lampard, Ashley Cole, others - released on a free

Total: £76m

Well, I went a long way to cutting the wage bill and bringing in a nice balance (going to need it with the large stadium debt). I made a last minute attempt to get Lamps to sign a new deal but we couldn't agree on a decent wage so I had to let him go. Think that's the first time I've ever released him on FM, usually make sure he retires at the club, but I've already got 3 other players competing for his position (and some regens too) so it just had to be done. He's gone to HSV. Ashley hasn't found a new club, not too bothered about losing him really, obviously would be IRL but he's deteriorated a lot in the game and my other LB's are ready to step up.

Squad - Regens with links

GK: Thibaut Courtois, Keiran Kirwan

DR: Cesar Azpilicueta, Sam Hutchinson, Gilberto Ribeiro

DCR: David Luiz, Nathaniel Chalobah

DCL: John Terry, Wellington Bruno

DL: Ryan Bertrand, Jetro Willems, Gilberto Ribeiro

MCR: Radja Nainggolan, Oriol Romeu

MCL: Josh McEachran, James Ward-Prowse, Adryan

AMCR: Eden Hazard, Victor Moses

AMC: Oscar, Kevin De Bruyne, Rafael Fernandes

AMCL: Juan Mata, Rafael Fernandes, Adryan

ST: Leandro Damiao, Romelu Lukaku

Pretty pleased with my squad, needed a backup RB as Ribeiro is more a long-term challenger at LB, so I decided to give Hutchinson a go. He’s progessed fairly well, I doubt he’ll ever be first team but he’s ok for a backup and he’s a great tutor. The rest of the squad is pretty well balanced, I had planned on bringing some more regens through to the first team this year but the loan offers I got were great, so I’ll let them have a year on loan at a top Championship club or mid-table Prem teams (some to foreign teams as well) and then bring them all through next year, which means next summer will probably be high turnover as well.

Just played the CS and beat City 2-0, Damiao and McEachran with the goals and a good solid performance too. I’ll let you guys know how it goes, probably won’t be able to play this week but I’ll be back on full time after that.

Ouch mate, you're having some real rough luck on this game, especially by Southampton!! Hope this season goes well for you, glad you couldn't keep away :D

Here's a little about my upcoming season

Season 2014/15 Preview

Transfers

In:

Regens, 9 of em

Total: £7.75m

Out:

Branislav Ivanovic - £16.5m

Marko Marin - £20.5m

Gary Cahill - £16.5m

Gael Kakuta - £2.1m

Petr Cech - £18.5m

Lucas Piazon - £675k

Loftus-Cheek - £425k

Swift - £100k

Frank Lampard, Ashley Cole, others - released on a free

Total: £76m

Well, I went a long way to cutting the wage bill and bringing in a nice balance (going to need it with the large stadium debt). I made a last minute attempt to get Lamps to sign a new deal but we couldn't agree on a decent wage so I had to let him go. Think that's the first time I've ever released him on FM, usually make sure he retires at the club, but I've already got 3 other players competing for his position (and some regens too) so it just had to be done. He's gone to HSV. Ashley hasn't found a new club, not too bothered about losing him really, obviously would be IRL but he's deteriorated a lot in the game and my other LB's are ready to step up.

Squad - Regens with links

GK: Thibaut Courtois, Keiran Kirwan

DR: Cesar Azpilicueta, Sam Hutchinson, Gilberto Ribeiro

DCR: David Luiz, Nathaniel Chalobah

DCL: John Terry, Wellington Bruno

DL: Ryan Bertrand, Jetro Willems, Gilberto Ribeiro

MCR: Radja Nainggolan, Oriol Romeu

MCL: Josh McEachran, James Ward-Prowse, Adryan

AMCR: Eden Hazard, Victor Moses

AMC: Oscar, Kevin De Bruyne, Rafael Fernandes

AMCL: Juan Mata, Rafael Fernandes, Adryan

ST: Leandro Damiao, Romelu Lukaku

Pretty pleased with my squad, needed a backup RB as Ribeiro is more a long-term challenger at LB, so I decided to give Hutchinson a go. He’s progessed fairly well, I doubt he’ll ever be first team but he’s ok for a backup and he’s a great tutor. The rest of the squad is pretty well balanced, I had planned on bringing some more regens through to the first team this year but the loan offers I got were great, so I’ll let them have a year on loan at a top Championship club or mid-table Prem teams (some to foreign teams as well) and then bring them all through next year, which means next summer will probably be high turnover as well.

Just played the CS and beat City 2-0, Damiao and McEachran with the goals and a good solid performance too. I’ll let you guys know how it goes, probably won’t be able to play this week but I’ll be back on full time after that.

Shame on RLC. Is he not meant to have a potential to be a quality player. You got a screenie of him?

Don't really know if I need to sign anyone tbh. My team is pretty much how I want it, just going to look for regens. I have Mata, Hazard and Gotze in the front 3 with Moses, Oscar and De Bruyne as back up. Then Cavani/Llorente up front. Midfield has a number of players + Oscar can play CM in a crisis. At the back I have 4 good centre backs including Chalobah and then pretty good fullbacks. It just feels weird having signed nobody at all yet and I'm at the end of July.

Finally the board gave in and are building a new stadium. Zola Park will open June 2016 and hold 58,000. Not bad at all.

Also having problems with Sturridge. He was sad to leave West Brom on loan but didn't want to move to them for £11million as it was a step in the wrong direction. Now 3 clubs want him on loan paying pretty much all wages for £12million future fee. Only problem is his contract expires. Should I try and get him another contract while he' on loan or leave him and hope they are stupid enough to bid? :D

Personally I think he's got pretty good potential IRL, but I've just got vastly superior players and regens in his position and I get 50% of any profit so I figured it was time to let him go. Also his contract was running down.

Here he is:

screenshot20121208at220.png

RLC looks much better on my version. He's one I'm hoping will develop and I have sent him on loan. Although I did lose Mudd I have some other good regens that I am hoping will come through. Although I might have to let McEacrhan go as he is only going to be a backup at best for me.

Pre-season 2014 has been mixed. Drawn 2, Won 2 in my friendlies but not scoring enough. My strikers haven't scored all pre-season. They just don't seem to get any chances. I have switched this year to short passing with a quicker tempo so they are probably getting used to it. Will have a fiddle round with it tomorrow night hopefully. I did want to create a formation with 2 strikers but the problem then is fitting Gotze, Hazard and Mata into that. I may try playing Hazard as an out and out winger who cuts inside to give myself a bit more width. His dribbling is now 20 and Gotze has 20 for creativity, technique and something else I forgot :D

I do wonder if pushing Mata and Hazard out wide would open more spade up in the middle for Gotze to thread balls to Cavani.

Baker and Feruz are still at the club, will post screenshots of them at some point. Kiwomya never improved for me sadly, he was hampered by me not having a striker who could tutor for the first season and a half, and he had a few injuries, so just never progressed.

Hope your scoring picks up a bit mate, pushing them wide probably would give Gotze more space, might be worth a go. My start to the season has been ridiculous, 16 goals scored in 3 league games, and surprisingly only 2 of them have been for Damiao. Lukaku has 2 as well, only having started 1 of the games, whereas Mata has 6 goals in 3 games!! Unbelievable purple patch for him! Only downside is Bertrand and Oscar have picked up injuries for a couple of weeks. Still, great start so far!

Edit: At the end of the month, my players were number 1, 2, and 3 in both Player and Young Player of the Month, never seen that before :cool:

Will post screenies of my Baker, Feruz and Kiwomya. I released both Feruz and Kiwomya. Feruz wanted too big a contract for his potential and Baker looks good but not quite ready yet.

Also just beat City 3-2 in the CS which I thought I was using my tactic with wingers, turns out at half time I was still using my old one but was 2-0 up. I was 3-0 up and they scored 2 horrendously undeserved goals but Cavani missed 3 easy CCC's for some reason so they were very lucky. Was good to beat them though.

The bad news is that Cahill has done his cruciate ligaments so is out for 7-8 months. Don't know whether to buy another CB or rely on Chalobah as a backup. Might see if I can get Phil Jones in.

Just starting my 1st Chelsea save had a great pre season winning every game conceding none so morale seems good in the camp considerng i went for an automatic past experience which normally works against you to start with i believe. Only problem i have is Azpilicueta is now out for 2 months so im looking for a good RB to replace him, i know i have Branna and i am even tempted to retrain Luiz as a RB but the way i have setout to play is to have an attacking RB so i need someone who is good going forward.

Anyone have any good RB's they dont mind sharing? Been looking at Danilo at porto looks like a good young upcoming RB at just 20 but just cant decide

Cheers guys, up the Chels!!

Great potential there, there's a few ways you could take him. Either get his physicals up to an acceptable level or go for the off the ball/composure/first touch route and turn him into an Inzaghi style poacher.

As his finishing, composure and off the ball are already at a decent level he'll do fine in the reserves.

Just finished the 2017/2018, breaking many records on the way. Finished with a total of 101 points, a new record and retained the trophy for the FOURTH time in a row. Only just won the league though, with Man United on my tail for the whole season. They finished on 95 points. Here is a screenshot of the finished league table:

LeagueTable17-18.jpg

I was on course to win the Champions League too, but I had a horrible amount of injuries towards the end, which really effected me. I just so happened to have these injuries as I faced the toughest opponents. I faced United in the quarters of the Champions League, beating them 1-0 at home in the first leg. I got beat 3-1 in the second leg, but was proud with my teams efforts after having more the 5 of my players out injured. Here's a shot of the results in my season:

Results17-18.jpg

I have a very very young squad. My oldest player is Hazard who is now 27. I have no one older than that. Hazard had an amazing season. He scored a record amount of goals for him, and also made the most assists too. Here's a screenshot of his stats for the season. They are very impressive:

Hazard17-18.jpg

I have an amazing young squad with HUGE potential. Alot of my players are regens, and I'd like to show you some of them and how they've progressed. Some of them I've bought at a young age as my youth system isn't very good. I really enjoy playing youngsters and training them up into the best players possible. With Eden Hazard as my oldest and best player, I've really shown similarities to Barcelona. I play very high possession football, with a huge amount of players that have been bought up through youth. Here are some shots of the regens I have in my squad:

DominiquePollet.jpg

JamieWaggett.jpg

JeffRoyce.jpg

JimmyWright-1.jpg

JonathanHodgson.jpg

RussellCox.jpg

As you can see they're mostly English. I try and buy young English players so I can follow the home grown rules in competitions. I also enjoy how Barcelona have so many Spanish players in their squad in real life, so I'm trying to copy that and have loads of English. These players all have massive potential and have just started to become key players in my squad. I also have some more experienced English players in my squad such as Jack Wilshere, Nick Powell and Phil Jones who tutors the youngsters in getting their mental attributes up.

There you have it, a few of my regens and results of the season. I hope to carry on this approach of developing youngsters and becoming the most successful football team and manager to grace the game. I will be posting up any new records that I have completed when I do so.

Okay, so finally time for an update on my Chelsea save:

Transfers In:

Nathan Redmond - £5.25m

Jelle Vossen - £5.25m

Kieran Trippier - £5.25m

Adryan - £825k

Redmond was brought in to add another option in the attacking midfield slots plus he's English and has massive potential. Vossen is brought in as backup to Torres who will be my first choice striker, plus Vossen seems an interesting player who I've never managed. Trippier will be my replacement for Ferreira when he is released at the end of his contract, I cpnsidered letting him stay at Burnley for the season or loaning him out but decided he may as well get tutored from now until January and pick up the odd game before going on loan. Adryan is just simply to good of a bargain to ignore. I had deals lined up for Wellington Nem and David Alaba but both failed medicals.

Transfers Out:

Malouda - £1.7m

Malouda was my only departure, I think he could have been a good backup option in the midfield but his wages are just far too much for a backup.

Results:

Mixed bag so far, we won the Community Shield on penalties after a 2-2 draw, Hazard and Torres the goalscorers. We won the Super Cup with a 1-0 victory, Torres getting the goal. However, in the league we have already thrown away 4 points due to conceding equalising goals in the final five minutes of both games, firstly a 1-1 draw at home to Arsenal before a 1-1 draw away to Southampton.

Torres was in terrific form in pre-season, hitting five goals in two and a half games and has started the season well with two goals and two assists in three games. Currently switching between the wide and narrow version of the 4-2-3-1 formation. Early days yet, but enjoying this so far.

Unsure as to how frequent to update, monthly or just periodically through the season, what yous reckon?

Fantastic regens tremberz, looking forward to seeing them at their peaks

Update as often as you want DBurns, the more activity in the thread, the better it is for all of us, at least that's how I see it.

I'm back onto my save now, been away for a week or so, got a bit of game time in but not much. I'm in March 2015 now, and this season has been a little strange. Where Damiao and Lukaku were both scoring over a goal a game last season, their rates have slowed down a little this season. But where they have slowed, the AMLC/RC's have really picked up. Up until the last game Mata was my top scorer (he's already on 20) followed by Damiao and then Hazard. Damiao hit a hat trick last game so he's up to 22 now, but was 1 behind Mata prior to that. Hazard is on 16 goals, already his best return still with over 2 months of the season to go.

We've played brilliantly this year, scoring goals for fun and playing great football. Damiao has scored fewer than before, but assisted more than anyone else, he's become a superb creative forward for the team. We're top of the league by 13 points currently (City do have 2 games in hand though), we lost out in the Carling Cup to Spurs AET, but we're still going strong in the CL and FA Cup. Really pleased with this season so far, my loan players have also been doing brilliantly so they'll be ready to step up next season. I'll update you guys again at the end of the season, probably with some regen screenshots too :thup:

Hey guys

I've noticed a few of you have been promoting youth and your teams have a heavy newgen flavour. How has gone down with the board as (end of season one just got offered a 5yr contract) there is a clause along the lines of sign big name stars in the contract?

Also where are you finding your newgens? Any tips? Really impressed with the quality. All the promising ones even 14-15yo appear on contract as you can't offer the approach to sign...

Hey Cardoso12345, I don't think that clause is in the board promises at the start of the game so I'm not sure how signing mostly youngsters would turn out.

I find my regens by looking through the big clubs on the day regens are spawned, and sending out my scouts the day each nation of regens come into the game. The dates their created are in this forum somewhere, think it's the second page. If you do that, you should be able to spot them and sign them before they cost too much.

Hi guys,

Has anyone else been finding that the players coming through our youth in FM13 are much better than those in 12?

These two came through in the same season:

I have a beast of a LB -

screenshot20121215at125.png

and a ST -

both getting pretty good playing time, but this season Doyle (LB) is taking Santon out of the team!

But my GK this season is having a blinder -

25 games, 5 conceded, 20 clean sheets! Unbelievable.

This is my current first team for those who are interested -

I've had the same experience Canal, I've had 3 absolutely quality players come through in my first 3 seasons, one of whom will be a regular first teamer next year (on loan at Southampton currently and doing very well), and a couple of others who could turn out well if they develop nicely.

I'll post screenshots of my regens at the end of the season, as a lot of them will be being promoted to the first team setup.

Coming up to the end of my 2016/17 season. Currently top of the table and should go on comfortably win the league. Out of both domestic cups to lower league opposition (always seems to happen to me for some reason on this FM!). Currently 2-0 up after first leg of CL semi versus City. Sampdoria or Arsenal await in the final if I progress. Just noticed Frank Lampard is still playing at the age of 38 for Leyton Orient on £2k a week :D.

Completed the 2nd season winning the FA Cup and Premier League.

Anybody have any experience with Lewandowski? Need someone to rotate with Lukaku after selling Torres and hes available for £25m, Cavani and Falcao are too expensive and Neymar is at ManUre.

I was Dortmund for three seasons and he seemed to be very good for me. Obviously its Dortmund and not Chelsea, the quality of opponents are much worse. But he did score a lot in the Champions League against tougher opposition. I'd say he'd be a decent buy, defiantly. Try Jovetic if not. I've got him on another save and seems to be performing very well. Although he's quite injury prone.

Wow into 2015/16 season and into my 3rd champions league final on the trot. I have won the previous two. Having a brilliant season, managed to claw United's 10 point lead back and am currently top on goal difference, with 3 games left to play.

Current squad:

Goalkeepers:

M Andre ter Stegen - signed 2013/14 season for £17.5m

T Courtois,

Defenders:

S Corchia - signed 2014/15 for £23m

R Shawcross - signed 2013/14 for £18.75m

J Kirchoff - signed 2013/14 for £8.5m

K Papadopoulos - signed 2014/15 for £15.75m

C Azpilicueta.

N Taylor - signed 2015/16 for £5.75m

K Gibbs - signed for 2015/16 for £2.4m

Midfielders:

E Frimpong - 2015/16 for £190k

D Costa - 2012/13 for £12m

J Wilshere - 2014/15 for £17.75m

Jefferson - regen

Oscar

E Hazard - AMAZING

Thiago - 2015/16 for £20m

Strikers:

S Tsorbatzidis - regen

Rodrigo - 2013/14 for £27.5m

R Godeken - regen

R Lukaku

C Austin - 2015/16 for £15m

anymore info wanted, let me know.

Current top scorers for 2015/16 season:

Stefanos Tsorbatzidis - 44(5)app - 35 goals.

Eden Hazard - 60app - 34 goals

Rodrigo - 44(2)app - 28 goals

Ron Godeken - 25(7)app - 22 goals

Douglas Costa - 40(7)app - 11 goals

Top Assists for 2015/16 season:

Rodrigo - 27 assists

Costa - 26 assists

Tsorbatzidis - 21 assists

Hazard - 19 assists

Godeken - 13 assists

Corchia - 12 assists

2015/16 Season review:

FA Premier League Champions: Chelsea PL 38, W 27, D 7, L 4 FOR 109 AGAINST 42 +67 = 88 Points

Top Assist - Rodrigo - 18 league goals, 18 league assists, D Costa 2nd - 15, Tsorbatzidis 3rd - 15

Average Rating - Chris Smalling(Newcastle) - 7.90, Ryan Shawcross in 2nd place - 7.89, Joel Matip(Liverpool) 3rd place - 7.79

Goals - Wayne Rooney 26, Eden Hazard 25 goals, Darren Bent 25 goals

Fa Cup winners: Chelsea

Final: Chelsea 2 Vs 0 Man United

League Cup Winners: Reading

Final: Reading 3 Vs 2 Man Utd

Community Shield Winners: Man City

Final: Man City 3 Vs 3 Chelsea (City on Penalties)

World Club Cup Winners: Chelsea

Final: Chelsea 6 Vs 1 Boca Juniors

Super Cup Winners: Tottenham

Final: Tottenham 1 Vs 0 Chelsea

Euro Cup Winners: Newcastle

Final: Newcastle 3 Vs 0 Man United

Champions League Winners: Chelsea

Final: Chelsea 3 Vs 2 Porto

Footballer of the Year:

Eden Hazard

Players Player Of The Year:

Rodrigo