Player Name: Andre Ayew

Your Team: Spurs

Seller: OM

Player's Value: £10m

Offer: £14.9m (Release fee)

Transfer/Wage Budget: £30m

Patch: Jan Update

Season: End of season 1

Considering replacements for Bale who is attracting LOAD's of attention. I qualified for the Champions League but I've already knocked back a £35m bid from Real and Bayern. City also circling. i'm worried someone will trigger his £55m release fee, which I was forced to insert when I gave him a new deal. Anyway, I was looking around for inside forward types - a dime a dozen, but wasn't really satisfied with what I found. I HATE players with low work rate and determination. So I started looking at Ayew. Looks great and moreover is very versatile. Guy could fill in at Left back, a box to box player or inside forward. £15mill is a bit too much though.

I've already finalised a deal for Wilfried(£11m), Honda(£5m)...and so signing Ayew would leave me without anything left to spend! I need another forward out of this. Should I buy anyway? Arsenal are stalking him too - but they are only a Europa League team for now.

Buying/Selling: Buying

Player Name: Davide Santon

Your Team: Arsenal

Seller: Newcastle

Player's Value: £7.5m

Offer: ~£11m-£15m

Transfer/Wage Budget: £43m

or

Player Name: Leighton Baines

Seller: Everton

Offer: ~£11m-£15m (Release fee)

Should I be concerned with Santon's primarily being right footed? I find it hard getting players to cross when they're not on their natural foot.

Buying/Selling: Selling

Player Name: Neymar

Your Team: Santos

Buyer/Seller: Barca, Real M, Man Utd

Player's Value: £22.5m

Offer: I think I'll get £45m for him, but 40% will go to a third party.

Transfer/Wage Budget: Very Small

Season: (Season2)

Neymar has not been playing particularly well for a player of his stature, especially considering the level he is playing at. It seems like he only bothers to show up when he feels like it. When he does he is fantastic, but he will likely have 5-6 games where he does very little. Should I sell him and invest the money in a more reliable player, or should I have patience with him? He is 22 in six months and still has 3 year left on his contract.

Player Name: Davide Santon

Seller: Newcastle

Offer: ~£11m-£15m

or

Player Name: Leighton Baines

Seller: Everton

Offer: ~£11m-£15m (Release fee)

Should I be concerned with Santon's primarily being right footed? I find it hard getting players to cross when they're not on their natural foot.

ofcorse you should and Baines is the better player of the two so go with him

Depends on how you set them up. Are you playing with inside forwards or wingers? If you are using wingers then having a right footed attacking left back might be an advantage. If you are using IF then perhaps both will look to cut inside and it will clog up your system, so to speak :)

Player Name: Neymar

Your Team: Santos

Buyer/Seller: Barca, Real M, Man Utd

Player's Value: £22.5m

Offer: I think I'll get £45m for him, but 40% will go to a third party.

Transfer/Wage Budget: Very Small

Season: (Season2)

Neymar has not been playing particularly well for a player of his stature, especially considering the level he is playing at. It seems like he only bothers to show up when he feels like it. When he does he is fantastic, but he will likely have 5-6 games where he does very little. Should I sell him and invest the money in a more reliable player, or should I have patience with him? He is 22 in six months and still has 3 year left on his contract.

I would wait till the end of 2014 then sell.

Player Name: Wallace (DR)

Your Team: MU

Seller: Fluminense

Player's Value: 600k

Offer: 10m

Transfer/Wage Budget: enough

Patch: Latest

Season: 2nd Season

Asking Wage: less then 12k

Player Name: Danillo(DR)

Seller: FCP

Player's Value: 9M

Offer: 18-20M

Asking Wage: 54k

Player Name: Corchia (DR)

Seller: Sochaux

Player's Value: 6M

Offer: 15M

Asking Wage: around 30k

Details:

Rafael injured for 12 months, Vidic for 8 months, Fabio out for loan

For the left side, I'm okay. Have Alaba and Shaw

but for the right side I'm dead. Right now I have Jones and Smailing there, but I also need them act as CB since I only have 3 CB (Evans, Jones, Smailing)

I would wait till the end of 2014 then sell.

In the next match he scored two, got a penalty then picked up an injury and is now out for 2 months. I guess I will now get to see how the team performs without him.

I agree with that though.. but if I could just somehow get him to play consistently well then it would be better to try and renew his contract.

Tottenham end of first season;

Wilfried for £14m or Benteke for £15m for a single striker formation? I like a beast-tank upfront.

Wilfried scored 25 goals for Vitesse and Benteke 21 in a struggling Villa side last season, and both have major interest in them - Wages not an issue, happy to pay them both 50k appx per week.

Player Name: Eden Hazard

Your Team: Man Utd

Seller: Chelsea

Player's Value: £15.75m

Offer: 41.5M

Transfer/Wage Budget: It'll be my only deal

Season: 3rd Season

Asking Wage: £150k

Want a big money signing for the beginning of next season, so the transfer wouldn't go through until then. Have agreed a deal with Hazard, and he'd be able to fit in at AML, but I'd have to move Gareth Bale in-field and use him as an AMC. As well as Bale I also have Yarmolenko who's been excellent. What do you think? Worth it, or should I go for someone else?

Edit: Don't worry chaps. Decided against it. Don't really want to change my tactic unless it's for Messi, and not worth being laboured with the wage demands of Hazard just for the sake of buying a big-name player. I'll stick with Bale and Yarmolenko on the left for now!

Player Name: Vurnon Anita

Your Team: Newcastle

Buyer/Seller: Juventus

Player's Value: 13.5m

Offer: 26M

Season: 2013/2014

I just received this offer in February of my second season as Newcastle. Have already sold Cabaye last summer for 25M to Man City as he wasn't performing well for me. Still have Sissoko and Tiote, with Will Hughes and Leandro Paredes as the youthful prospects. Waiting to hear on a Bosman offer to Garmash who would be a great replacement. Anita has been excellent, much better than I was expecting, I'm just thinking that he, like Cabaye, might not get much better than he currently is. What do you think?

buying/selling: selling

player: el shaarawy

team: milan

buyer: psg

player's value: £17.5m

offer: £41m

season: 2014/2015

i just finished my second season and psg made this offer. el sharaawy was my top scorer and top assister last season, so i'm not entirely sure if i should sell. no clue who i would replace him with

Player Name: Falcao

Buyer/Seller: Athletico Madrid

Player's Value: £26.5m

Offer: £26.5m

Season: 12/13 January window

Been offered Falcao for £26.5m but can't decide if he's a significant enough upgrade on my existing strike force of Giroud, Jovetic, Podolski (mainly played on the left though, like Wenger really does), and Carlos Fierro who hasn't scored in his first 9 games for the club and looks like a complete waste of £4m. Plus his wages are pretty damn high at £160k a week. Take him or leave him? I'm currently 6 points behind leaders United after 24 games.

My goals have been really spread around so far this season. Jovetic and Giroud are only 5th and 6th respectively on my scoring chart so far with 9 and 8 goals. Top is Podolski with 13, then Wilshere and Theo with 12, and Oxlade Chamberlain with 10. So my main strikers aren't scoring as much as the rest of the team, but on the whole, goals aren't a problem atm.

Buying/Selling: Buying.

Player Name: James Milner (aged 26).

Your Team: West Ham.

Buyer/Seller: Manchester City.

Player's Value: £10,000,000.

Offer: £8,000,000.

Transfer/Wage Budget: £4,000,000 transfer - £160,000 under budget.

Patch: Latest.

Season: January, first season.

Player Name: Vidal

Your Team: Manchester United

Seller: Juventus

Player's Value: £30,000,000.

Offer: 45,000,000.

Transfer/Wage Budget: £91,000,000

Season: third season.

And how many should I offer for Naggiolan?

Player Name: Vidal

Seller: Juventus

Player's Value: £30,000,000.

Offer: 45,000,000.

Transfer/Wage Budget: £91,000,000

And how many should I offer for Naggiolan?

Nainggolan was transfer listed for his value in January, first season. But maybe up to £15,000,000?

Thanks all, they ask 30M for Naggiolan (I'm in the third season). But I snap Xabi Alonso + Honda on free.

Now I have lots of offer for my defender and several quality defender on transfer list:

Buying/Selling: Selling.

Player Name: Rafael

Buyer: Real Madrid

Player's Value: £18,000,000.

Offer: 20,000,000.

Player Name: Fabio

Buyer: FCP

Player's Value: £5,000,000.

Offer: 7,500,000.

Player Name: Evans

Buyer: Chelsea

Player's Value: I forgot

Offer: 15,000,000.

Note: I have Corchia for DR + if I sell Rafael I won't sell Fabio and vice versa.

Player Name: Tom Cleverley

Buyer: Spurs

Player's Value: I forgot

Offer: 20,000,000.

Player Name: Wellington Nem

Buyer: Chelsea

Player's Value: 14,000,000

Offer: 30,000,000 in installment

Player Name: Zouma

Seller: Saint-Étienne

Player's Value: 5,000,000

Offer: 17,500,000.

Player Name: Nathaniel Clyne

Seller: Southampton

Player's Value: 3,100,000

Offer: 5,000,000.

So, my plan is to sell Tom and Evans (because they keep asking for wage raise) and buy Zouma. What I'm not sure is selling Nem (he still young + Chelsea offer using 48 months installment) and selling Rafael. I also got Moi Gomez on free so planing to train him as Tom replacement.

Corshia did a great job as DR, but despite injured for around 9 month (the psycho lie to me and said 12 month) Rafael amazingly bounce back to around 80-90%. But there still fears that Rafael will get injured again and this time he stay down. Don't know why RM offer 20 mil but it is an extremely interesting offer. Fabio and Clyne is almost the same so if I sell Rafael, Fabio will be the DR backup while Clyne become the second back up for DR and DL.

Thoughts?

Fabio and Wellington Nem are my best players in terms of performance for my Inter side. Fabio's value is around £20m and I wouldn't sell him for even £30m, despite him being injury prone. I'm guessing Rafael is just as good, though Zouma is very good too. Regarding players asking for more salary you can safely tell them they still have time on their contract and they will accept it, unless their mentality is confrontational/outspoken/volatile

Player Name: Jack Wilshere

Your Team: Liverpool

Seller: Arsenal

Player's Value: 10.5million.

Offer: 23million.

Season: Start of Second Season.

My current midfield diamond consists of Lucas/Gortezka (DMC) Gerrard/Allen (DLP) and Shelvey/Suso (AP). I have 63 million of a transfer budget. What do you guys think?

Buying/Selling: buying

Player Name: Eduardo

Buyer/Seller: seller FC Shakhtar Donetsk

Player's Value: transfer listed 5.25m

Offer: 4.25m accepted

Transfer/Wage Budget: n/a

Patch: latest

Season: first

other notes: want him for backup/rotation purposes for the advanced forward and dlf roles in my 4-4-2 formation

Player Name: Pjanic

Buyer/Seller: AS Roma

Player's Value: £8million

Offer: £10.25million

Transfer/Wage Budget: £33million, £218k p/w left

Season: 2nd (July 2013)

Liking the price, I like the player. I had him on FM2009 previously and he was wicked. Just wondering if he is even needed with the likes of Wilshere, Ramsey, Arteta and Cazorla ahead of him. His wages are also unnappealing 80k p/w is more than I'd like to pay for a rotation player.

Player Name: Antonio Adan

Your Team: Southampton

Buyer/Seller: Real Madrid

Player's Value:

Offer: £1,2 million

Transfer/Wage Budget:

Season: 1st (Aug 2012)

Player Name: Alexis Sanchez

Your Team: Chelsea

Buyer/Seller: Barcelona

Player's Value: £18m

Offer: £20m

Player Name: Christian Erikson

Buyer/Seller: Ajax

Player's Value: £13m

Offer: £25m

Player Name: James Rodriguez

Buyer/Seller: Porto

Player's Value: £9.5m

Offer: £25m

Transfer/Wage Budget: £60m

Season: Beginning of Second

At start of second season, I play a 4-2-3-1 with wingers (like Chelsea in real life). I've just sold Marin for £13m, leaving me with Hazard, Mata, Oscar and Moses as the only senior players for those three roles. I also have De Bruyne but not sure how he will develop as he had a poor season out on loan at Bremen. Therefore I need a quality player to beef up numbers in there. I know they are all different but that is mainly because my other four are so versatile I'm not particularly looking for a specific type of player. Erikson looks intriguing but Sanchez feels a bargain at £20m. Please advise on who to pick, especially if people have used these players before as I haven't.

Rodiguez and erickson are good but not worth 25 mil. If you have the money I suggest gotze, he is better than all of them for me. Sanchez is a steal but in my game he keep whining to the media if the club under perform. If you willing to take that risk, go for Sanchez.

Player Name: Alex Song

Buyer/Seller: Barcelona

Player's Value: £19m

Offer: £28m

Season: Second Season

I'm only buying him as I need a good DM and I am following some guidelines (the only foreigners I can sign are players that count as home grown, otherwise I only sign British and Irish players) but the price to me seems a little excessive, is it worth it? or can anyone think of an alternative that is homegrown or British/Irish?

Buying or selling: Buying

Name: Pedro Leon

Seller: Real Madrid

Players Value: 8.75million

Offer: 7million accepted (hes transfer listed)

Season: 2nd

I think i need to improve my right wing as lennon is not too hot. Is leon a good player. I have a budget of 14 million but could raise that by about 5 million with some sales.

Player Name: Isco

Your Team: Man United

Seller: Malaga

Player's Value: 12m

Offer: 33.5m

Transfer/Wage Budget: 49m/235k

Patch: 13.3.3

Season: 1st (summer)

and

Player Name: Koke

Seller: At. Madrid

Player's Value: 4.8m

Offer: 15m

I'm playing flat 4-4-2 with Carrick as DLP (defence) and Cleverley as AP (attack). I'd like to buy Isco, but I'm not really sure if I really need him or it's just because I like him. I know that he'll be awesome in future and sooner or later I'll have to buy a better AP than Clev but can I compete in PL and CL with Cleverley, Scholes, Giggs, Powell and maybe Kagawa (not sure where he'll play yet)? I'm affraid that if I buy him, I'll have to sell one of my AP. As for Koke, Carrick is my 1st option with Fletcher as backup, but I'd like to sign a young DLP in case that Carrick or Fletcher gets injured. He won't be getting much playing time in 1st season though but I'm afraid that later it would be much harder to get him.

Buying or selling: Buying

Name: Pedro Leon

Seller: Real Madrid

Players Value: 8.75million

Offer: 7million accepted (hes transfer listed)

Season: 2nd

I think i need to improve my right wing as lennon is not too hot. Is leon a good player. I have a budget of 14 million but could raise that by about 5 million with some sales.

Lennon is great.

Player Name: Thomas Muller

Your Team: Bayern Muchich

Buyer: Man City

Player's Value: 19m

Offer: 46.5m

Transfer/Wage Budget:

Season: Start of 2nd

Is this to good to turn down? Been playing him in an AMC role where he's done okay. Thing is, I will be using a standard 442 next season so would have to use him as a RM, LM or ST, where he may not be very effective.

Would probably use the money to buy Edinson Cavani(for ST) and Neymar(for a retrained RM).

Opinions?

I'd sell Mueller for that, knowing City you can probably get him back in a few years for half his price. One suggestion I might make is that you don't sell Kroos. I did once on a Bayern save for £55m but was soon wishing I hadn't as he's simply unbeatable in the AMC position, and he's German!

Player Name: Isco

Seller: Malaga

Player's Value: 12m

Offer: 33.5m

and

Player Name: Koke

Seller: At. Madrid

Player's Value: 4.8m

Offer: 15m

I'm playing flat 4-4-2 with Carrick as DLP (defence) and Cleverley as AP (attack). I'd like to buy Isco, but I'm not really sure if I really need him or it's just because I like him. I know that he'll be awesome in future and sooner or later I'll have to buy a better AP than Clev but can I compete in PL and CL with Cleverley, Scholes, Giggs, Powell and maybe Kagawa (not sure where he'll play yet)? I'm affraid that if I buy him, I'll have to sell one of my AP. As for Koke, Carrick is my 1st option with Fletcher as backup, but I'd like to sign a young DLP in case that Carrick or Fletcher gets injured. He won't be getting much playing time in 1st season though but I'm afraid that later it would be much harder to get him.

I don't know about Koke since I never sign him, but I really suggest you buy Isco. You can compete in CL and PL with your squad now, but Giggs and Scholes only have 2 years max before retired. With Isco, Powell, Kagawa and Cleverley you have 4 player that can operate as APC/AMC/AML/AMR/IF which will give you lot of tactical combination.

Player Name: James Rodriguez

My Team: Spurs

Selling team: Porto

Players Value: 11 million

Price: 26.5 million

Transfer budget: This will blow it but i dont need anyone really

Patch: 3.3

Season: Season 3 January

I have 26 million to spend and have a great team. I dont really need to buy anyone as im top of the league, european champions etc but i hate to see money go to waste. Will Roriguez be good cover for bale?

Player Name: Miralem Sulejmani

Your Team: Ajax

Buyer/Seller:

Player's Value: 9.75m

Offer:

Transfer/Wage Budget: 26m/140k p/w

Patch: 13.3

Season: 17/18

Got two youngsters that could take the helm of AMR from this guy but my heart is ruling my head as he has been integral to my team, who just won the CL. I do need to stop my wage bill ballooning though and start investing in a new generation! Thoughts?

Player Name: Toby Alderweireld

Buyer/Seller:

Player's Value: 11.25m

Offer:

Again heart ruling head on whether to get rid, got an established Jeffrey Gouweleeuw and van Rhijn could share duties with two wonder kids with 4.5 star potential. This guy did ask to leave two seasons ago but I managed to hang on to him so long as I won the CL which I have just done. Thoughts?

Player Name: Christian Eriksen

Buyer/Seller:

Player's Value: 15.75m

Offer:

And the lynchpin of my team, aged 25, he's led me to some amazing European wins and we've dominated the Eredivisie for the last 3 years. However, I can't decide whether to cash in on him, got him tied down to a 46kp/w contract for another 4 years and no real understudy besides Lucas Anderson, 22, and a 15 year old regen so quite a gap! Thoughts?

Player Name: Miralem Sulejmani

I'd sell Sulejmani, £10m is a good amount and as you say, he's one of the more replaceable members.

Player Name: Toby Alderweireld

£11.25m is a good amount for Alderweireld, I assume his value has gone up due to the Champions League? Again, Centre Back is generally an area with a fair few regens so you should be alright.

Player Name: Christian Eriksen

If I were you I'd try to get a bit more money than £15.75m. I've seen him go for a lot more and you'd have a hard time replacing him, personally I'd say no to this transfer.

[see the Bolded parts for my reply to each point.]

Archived