Regen's - Pre-Programmed or Random?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NepentheZ:

LOL @ Ben Kenney ave team =Spuds, Olly Kenney = Arsenal.

Must have been fun in that household as kids.! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Olly is full of bitterness that Ben is Batman to his Penguin icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Si BHA:

I have yet to see a decent Simon Tipple. So if I'm a world class striker in anyone's game I'd love too see it. icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tipple. Not exactly world class, but decent. icon_smile.gif

(entire career at Birmingham)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gudge:

if you look in the credits there should be a few people from the SI Testing team that are in various games

I'd advise you to sign me but it seems everytime i'm generated im a crap reserve goalkeeper icon_frown.gif

search for Gordon Dunbar, my favourite team will be Rangers icon_cool.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I had you and Ben Keneny in my team at the same time. icon_biggrin.gif

You were a black left-back...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gudge:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Also, Gudge, as your here, what is the file I can amend to make myself one of these future regens? Cheers </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry, there isn't a file that can be edited </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are we sure of that?

There was in FM'05, you could use the EDT/DDT system to create future regens. I'd be a bit surprised if they hard-coded you guys instead of using that system..

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CoachFlu:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Si BHA:

I have yet to see a decent Simon Tipple. So if I'm a world class striker in anyone's game I'd love too see it. icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

(entire career at Birmingham) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not bad not bad! Hopefully finish my career at Brighton! icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CoachFlu:

Not bad not bad! Hopefully finish my career at Brighton! icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Entire Career at Birmingham icon13.gif

I remenber those days, and when you asked a player report they would come up with funny things, like one of th SI guys asked not to play cause he might mess up, or another asked to put his wife name on the back of the jersey, or the massive size of another that woul block all the of the Goal.

Very good time man.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Also, Gudge, as your here, what is the file I can amend to make myself one of these future regens? Cheers </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

um, there is.

create an edt file, and put the following in:

"FUTURE_REGEN" "First Name" "" "Surname" "dd.mm.yyyy" "Nation" "Favourite Team"

you can use the name of the country and favourite team, or you can use the unique id which can be found by starting a game and turning unique ids on, or by looking in the editor

then put the file you've created in the edt folder of the game database you're using

this thread should explain a little more, and has future regen name packs that can be downloaded

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EdL:

There better be a good Ed Lambert out there, in my game I'm rubbish and retired icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You have good potential in mine my scouts reckon you would be a good signing, and aren't far off having required potential to be better than my best strker icon_wink.gif You have been in the game 3 seasons now, and have been at Newcastle for the 3 years. Edward Lambert

Mark Linnane, John Schofield and Philip Rolfe are also in mine along with Ben Kenney, Glenn Wakeford, Simon Tipple, James Chuter

SI have 2 keepers, 3 strikers, a right back, a right mid, attacking mid.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by McNeil:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EdL:

There better be a good Ed Lambert out there, in my game I'm rubbish and retired icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You have good potential in mine my scouts reckon you would be a good signing, and aren't far off having required potential to be better than my best strker icon_wink.gif You have been in the game 3 seasons now, and have been at Newcastle for the 3 years. Edward Lambert

Mark Linnane, John Schofield and Philip Rolfe are also in mine along with Ben Kenney, Glenn Wakeford, Simon Tipple, James Chuter

SI have 2 keepers, 3 strikers, a right back, a right mid, attacking mid. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ed Lambert in my game is playing for Pompey, 15 U-21 Caps for england, been at pompey his whole career too, suprizing. Hes 29 now....

Any SI Staff that would like there Screenies of the players up, just let me know icon_smile.gif

(By the way, so far i have found 24 of you.)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Barockhamster:

One more Ben Kenney born 21.02.1993

at Aston Villa, tottenham as one favoured clubs

Born In Alvechurch

postion MC/FC

Black. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

colour is random with the players, we know that already mate icon_razz.gif CoachFlu's was also black while alot of the others were white, im guessing its only the stats taken off the SI guys that is set in stone.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kill Rock Stars:

um, there is. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I knew it!

Thanks for posting the instructions, KRS - I couldn't remember where I'd seen it. icon_wink.gif

if you look in the credits there should be a few people from the SI Testing team that are in various games

I'd advise you to sign me but it seems everytime i'm generated im a crap reserve goalkeeper icon_frown.gif

search for Gordon Dunbar, my favourite team will be Rangers icon_cool.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you're an Unsigned center back on my game, you suck aswell :O

Archived