[TM] Chairman Super League Game Thread

Gladbach Seek To Build On Momentum

Gladbach chairman Hans Dehler has stated his delight at seeing the squad finally adapt to Bielsa's bizarre tactical set-up and the rewards it is reaping. With the momentum with Die Fohlen, Dehler has announced the signing of Brazilian attacker Dentinho from Shakhtar Donetsk, for a measly £6.75m and a weekly wage of just £16k per week. He hopes the Brazilian will bring some flair and fluidity to his team's attack, capable of filling in on either flank or up top. The other player joining will be Turkish stalwart Mehmet Topal, on loan from Valencia until the end of the season.

Dehler would finally like to appeal to other Super League chairman to see if any of them have any good centre backs that they're willing to let go for a reasonable price.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok, no problem :). It was eight games though as it was spotted after your first update of the season that was eight games in.

I meant he missed 3 more games than anyone else did. I don't think many transfers were done before the 1st match. All I can do is apologise for the inconvenience, it was a paperwork issue :p

Al-Sadd.png

Al-Sadd Sign For The Future

Al-Sadd have jumped at the chance to sign highly rated Brazilian 17 year old Mario! They stated that the potential of Mario is amazing and he is definately a future superstar!

Al-Sadd would also like to state that several players are available for transfer or loan. Please enquire if wanted.

Nath Walker Announces New Face At HSV

Nath Walker and Rafa Benitez have been working hard behind the scenes in order to announce yet another new face under the reigns of Rafa. The signing is that off France international Franck Ribery, the transfer is thought to have set the club back a huge £56.25mil aswell as a staggering £225k per week on wages.

Walker said " We have been working hard the bring in a player of this quality and have been looking at Ribery for a long time. With Leeds signing Messi in the summer we felt like we had to try and step up and match that deal, we feel with this signing we have done that."

I meant he missed 3 more games than anyone else did. I don't think many transfers were done before the 1st match. All I can do is apologise for the inconvenience, it was a paperwork issue :p

Oh I see. Sorry and I understand, thats completely fine :)

Al-Sadd.png

Al-Sadd Sign 20 Year Old Goalkeeper

Al-Sadd have announced the signing of 20 year old South African "Sibusiso Mogaila" and have stated their immense pleasure at having the chance to coach the young goalkeeper. They see his potential as a sign of being the future #1 Goalkeeper at the club. They would also like to emphasise their pleasure at the fact he will be joining on a free transfer!

Confirmation Request

I would like to request that all confirmations are posted with the following.

Bold Player Names

Bold Transfer Values

Bold Wage Values

This will make it easier for me to understand your posts, thanks :)

Please edit your posts if you haven't done this.

More moves by Olympiakos

Chairman has signed a contract with youngster Alfons Ventaja from Barcelona with compensation of 2.57m.

Olympiakos is excited and proud to have this future left winger on the squad and cant wait to get him started through the youth system.

Bolton announce the signing of Barcelona Youth Star Santiago Gonzalez Garcia and also Josh McEachran has just confirmed that he will join on loan for the rest of the season

I am certain I asked about this guy in the summer and got told someone else signed him...

Nice one for the future though :)

TM, I apologise for the obscene amounts of messages I have just sent you.

Will we get a save game with our players in early january? So then we could set budgets for the rest of the window for our managers?

Erm TM. I DON'T know why but i am like 34million in debt. I thought i would be maybe 5 or so but thats ridiculous. I am sure something has gone wrong here!!

But maybe i am wrong. I duno i am tired lol!

Serge Asenjo is for sale for anyone looking for a goalkeeper, offers of £10million will be accepted.

Would also be willing to sell my top scorer Eto'o for £25million!

Julian Draxler for £7.5mil (Huge potential but can't get in team with hiddink)

roberto Carlos who had an amazing high average performance last season for £1million

Erm TM. I DON'T know why but i am like 34million in debt. I thought i would be maybe 5 or so but thats ridiculous. I am sure something has gone wrong here!!

But maybe i am wrong. I duno i am tired lol!

Your best bet is to look through previous saves and see whats gone wrong, I don't keep track of peoples finances because it's impossible.

PSV

PSV chairman Andy Stewart has once again splashed the cash and is delighted to announce the signing of Sergio Aguero from Manchester City for a whopping £73 Million pounds and 240k wages

Because of this massive transfer Marcello Lippi will have 0 transfer budget and the wage budget will b set at 700k

Fulham transfers:

Alessandro Lupo will be joining for £2.8m from AC Milan, he is my youth signing. His wages will be £275 p/w

Cala will be joining us for the rest of the season as my loan signing from Sevilla, his wages will be paid in full at £6,300 p/w

Mbaye Niang will be our senior transfer for the window, as he turns 18 only 2 weeks before the January window opens, this means we get him for the bargain price of £8.125m with wages of only £3,810 p/w

Signing for the future there with 2 players under 19, though Niang may be ready for 1st team action sooner than you would think thanks to Danny Welbecks signing not having the intended impact.

Budgets for manager transfers:

Transfer budget: £10m

Wage budget: £1.05m p/w.

Thibaut Courtois Joins HSV

HSV are pleased to announce the loaning of young Goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois. He will be joining up with the club until the end of the season. It is thought that he will be the number one goalkeeper for the rest of the year.

Olympiakos4.svg

News coming from Olympiakos camp:

hugo-lloris-for-goalkeepermagazine.com_.jpg

Board of Directors have blocked the transfer of Samir Handanovic and instead decided to go for broke and make a run for the top spot this year by bringing in French superstar goalkeeper Hugo Lloris for 43m in transfer fees and a slim 59k in wages

To offset the cost of this major purchase, the board decided to sell fullback captain Vasilis Torosidis for 6m to Universidad de Chile. Torosidis will be sorely missed but there have been rumors flying around from last year that he would be requesting a transfer regardless. The Chilean club has "made an offer i couldnt refuse."

Also, Winger Kevin Mirallas will be leaving the club this window for 7m to HSV. The stud winger was unsettled at the club after the summer transfer window and wanted a new challenge in his career. The board has decided to grant him a transfer and wish him the best and thank him for his fine service.

200px-Anzhi_Makhachkala.png

The Great Anji - Transfers

The great Russian club Anji would like to announce the following signings.

Arjen Robben comes in for a club record 35million and will be on just over 205k wages per week.

Ederson has come in on loan from Olympic Lyon.

Adriano Bonelli has come in as a youth player (he will cost nothing as he is currently without a club)

Andreas Lindblom comes in as a free player and has youth at just 18 years old.

To offset the major transfer of Robben, Sergio Asenjo a player who came in on a free less than 6 months ago will be sold for 10million to FC Twente, and Roberto Carlos will be shipped of for 1million to Leeds.

Julian Draxler is still available for sale for 7million.

TM i got Drexler on loan from Anji last transfer window but hes not in my team

I though he was supposed t have left but i guess TM didn't get around to it. I should get 1million from that deal too TM

Man, I've missed so much cos of my exams. I have no idea what's going on! Can someone inform me of how Villa have done, and how their finances are looking?

Came 12th in 1st season, 19th in current season.

no idea on finances sorry, don't have time to load up either, I imagine finances are in good shape.

150px-SSC_Napoli.svg.png

Napoli continue to attempt to buy their way out of trouble

San Marino's most underwhelming team decided to 'do a Leeds' today, bringing in German starlet Mario Gotze from Borussia Dortmund for an estimated fee of £37.5m. Many pundits see this as the last chance for frustrated chairman Gianpaolo Della Torre, who is starting to lose patience with star manager Pep Guardiola. Finally, the club also brought in Anthony Annan on loan from Schalke to bolster the midfield.

On a side note, how are we doing this badly?!?!

Archived