Selling

Player Name: Jonny Evans

Your Team: Man Utd

Buyer: Chelsea

Player's Value: £5m

Offer: £10m

Season: Start of 2nd

He's behind Ferdinand, Vidiic, Smalling and Jones

I'd say there are better young prospects out there and that's a decent price, depending on how he's been playing for you, I'd say sell. Remember your home grown qualifications for the CL though

I'd say there are better young prospects out there and that's a decent price, depending on how he's been playing for you, I'd say sell. Remember your home grown qualifications for the CL though

Thanks, I'll probably sell. Man Utd have so many home grown players, and I already have a good looking regen centre back who can be homegrown long term. Cheers for the help.

Thanks, I'll probably sell. Man Utd have so many home grown players, and I already have a good looking regen centre back who can be homegrown long term. Cheers for the help.

Sounds like you're all set then. No worries mate, hope it's a good save

Selling

Player Name: Jonny Evans

Your Team: Man Utd

Player's Value: £5m

Offer: £10m

Season: Start of 2nd

He's behind Ferdinand, Vidiic, Smalling and Jones

Definate sale!!!

Buying/Selling: Buying

Player Name: Radja Nianggolan

Your Team: Hoffenheim

Buyer/Seller: Cagliari

Player's Value: £5.5m

Offer: £15.5m over 48 month (£68k p/w wages)

Transfer/Wage Budget: £30m

Patch: 12.0

Season: 2013/14

Should I sign Daniel Sturridge on a free transfer after being released from Chelski??

I currently have Wilfried, Jelle Vossen, Chinedu Obasi & Mbaye Niang (loan) so Im not sure if he would fit in unless I sold Obasi. Any thoughts?

Should I sign Daniel Sturridge on a free transfer after being released from Chelski??

I currently have Wilfried, Jelle Vossen, Chinedu Obasi & Mbaye Niang (loan) so Im not sure if he would fit in unless I sold Obasi. Any thoughts?

On a free I reckon you couldn't go far wrong signing him, assuming his wage demands aren't too crazy after his days at Roman's money pit. He's a better finisher than Obasi, but he's not the beast that Obasi is physically.

Player Name: Edinson Cavani

Your Team: Manchester United

Buyer/Seller: Buyer

Player's Value: 14.75 million pounds

Offer: 30 million pounds

Transfer/Wage Budget: 60 million pounds / 3 million pounds

Patch: 12.0.3

Season: 2nd

I have Chicharito, Welbeck and Macheda who are all players for attack duty, but Rooney injured on 5-6 months and his attributes are decreasing a lot, so i though Cavani could fit the bill for my supportive striker. They accepted my offer and he accepted my contract. What do you think? Should I make it a done deal?

Player Name: Edinson Cavani

Player's Value: 14.75 million pounds

Offer: 30 million pounds

Transfer/Wage Budget: 60 million pounds / 3 million pounds

I have Chicharito, Welbeck and Macheda who are all players for attack duty, but Rooney injured on 5-6 months and his attributes are decreasing a lot, so i though Cavani could fit the bill for my supportive striker. They accepted my offer and he accepted my contract. What do you think? Should I make it a done deal?

Yup, definitely. :thup:

Player Name: Eduardo Salvio

Player's Value: £4.7 million pounds

Offer: £6.5 million pounds

Transfer/Wage Budget: Enough, can't remember

Transfer listed by request, is he good enough for a team that did the domestic treble?

Player Name: Eduardo Salvio

Player's Value: £4.7 million pounds

Offer: £6.5 million pounds

Transfer/Wage Budget: Enough, can't remember

Transfer listed by request, is he good enough for a team that did the domestic treble?

My scouts gave him 4 stars in their report, and he looks useful, but not sure he's any better than they players you've got there already. His teamwork and work rate are a bit low for you big boys at United too.

Buying

Player Name: Seydou Doumbia

Your Team: F.C.Porto

Buyer/Seller: CSKA

Player's Value: 6,75M

Offer: 19,75M

Transfer/Wage Budget: no problem

Patch: first

Season: Second

or

Buying

Player Name: Leandro Damiao

Your Team: FCPorto

Buyer/Seller: Internacional

Player's Value: 5M

Offer: 18,75

Season: second

First post i made in the forum

I play with only one alone up front and play in a 4-3-3. have both offers accepted and the wage they are asking is about the same.

reply asap please

cheers

Buying

Player Name: Seydou Doumbia

Your Team: F.C.Porto

Buyer/Seller: CSKA

Player's Value: 6,75M

Offer: 19,75M

Season: Second

or

Buying

Player Name: Leandro Damiao

Your Team: FCPorto

Buyer/Seller: Internacional

Player's Value: 5M

Offer: 18,75

Season: second

First post i made in the forum

I play with only one alone up front and play in a 4-3-3. have both offers accepted and the wage they are asking is about the same.

reply asap please

cheers

If I had to choose between them, probably Damiao in the long run, purely as he's a couple years younger.

Selling

Player Name: Ganso

Your Team: Santos

Buyer: Man City

Player's Value: £23.5 million

Offer: £18.5 million upfront, 25% next sale, £33.5 million over 24 months

Season: First

If you need the money to strengthen elsewhere then sell. If not you could keep him for a season or two and perhaps get even more but I would be tempted to sell he never performed for me on FM11.

If you need the money to strengthen elsewhere then sell. If not you could keep him for a season or two and perhaps get even more but I would be tempted to sell he never performed for me on FM11.

Just seen he has a 55% next sale profit anyway, so I'd not get that much for him after all :(

Aye I'll retrain him striker and keep him as he doesn't perform in my 442 at all :(
you could always try to sign him to a new deal asp with no sell on fees involved, and then consider his future if the striker plan dont work out

you could always try to sign him to a new deal asp with no sell on fees involved, and then consider his future if the striker plan dont work out

Can't do that, as someone else owns the rights to the player, thats why :(

Buying

Player Name: Leandro

Your Team: Malaga

Seller: Real Madrid

Player's Value: £8 million

Offer: £15.5 million upfront,

Season: 2nd, Jan transfer window

Scouts say he is 4.5* - Real Madrid have offered to me since i have an interest in him

you can get kids with similar potential for free or fees like £1m-£3m, so unless he is already very well developed there is no point in paying that much

Buying

Player Name: Darijo Srna

Your Team: Tottenham

Seller: Shakhtar

Player's Value: £5.25m

Offer: £5m upfront + £10m over 24 months

Season: Start of 1st season

He would be first choice ahead of Walker and Corluka. Would look to probably sell Corluka and hope that Walker develops to become 1st choice rb. My only concern is the price considering hes 29 now.

Buying

Player Name: Darijo Srna

Your Team: Tottenham

Seller: Shakhtar

Player's Value: £5.25m

Offer: £5m upfront + £10m over 24 months

Season: Start of 1st season

He would be first choice ahead of Walker and Corluka. Would look to probably sell Corluka and hope that Walker develops to become 1st choice rb. My only concern is the price considering hes 29 now.

Play Walker he develops insanely first season if you play him.

In 2013/14, just entering January, and these are signings for the summer of 2014. Shall I sign Papiss Cisse (28yo) and/or Vaclav Kadlec on free transfers? I have Wilfried, Jelle Vossen & Chinedu Obasi currently. Obasi's contract expires at the end of the season. I also have Niang on loan but he will be returning to his parent club. Thoughts?

I would say yes to Vaclav if he's arriving on a free....win/win there, if he doesn't reach his potential you'd probably still make a decent fee on him.

Definite yes to Cisse on a freebie as well, I had him on the demo and once he found his feet he was very, very good.

I would say yes to Vaclav if he's arriving on a free....win/win there, if he doesn't reach his potential you'd probably still make a decent fee on him.

Definite yes to Cisse on a freebie as well, I had him on the demo and once he found his feet he was very, very good.

Kadlec was the definate for me. Cisse I wasnt sure of because when he arrives he will be 29yo, but I only offered him a 2yr contract, and he only wants £30k p/w. I will get both & rotate with Vossen & Wilfried.

In 2013/14, just entering January, and these are signings for the summer of 2014. Shall I sign Papiss Cisse (28yo) and/or Vaclav Kadlec on free transfers? I have Wilfried, Jelle Vossen & Chinedu Obasi currently. Obasi's contract expires at the end of the season. I also have Niang on loan but he will be returning to his parent club. Thoughts?

Frees are always a yes.

Buying

Player Name: Daniel Sturidge

Your Team: Sunderland

Player's Value: £3.9M

Offer: £4.7M

Season: January 1st Season

I've had Sturridge on loan for 6 months and he's done okay, hasn't really played a lot of games due to the fact I have better players, but I think maybe if he had a little more time to develope he would be a good choice as back-up. He's English also which is a bonus.

I already have attacking options of Wilfried, Nicklas Bendtner (only on loan), Connor Wickham, Ji Dong-Won and Carlos Fierro coming in next season.

Buying

Player Name: Daniel Sturidge

Your Team: Sunderland

Player's Value: £3.9M

Offer: £4.7M

Season: January 1st Season

I've had Sturridge on loan for 6 months and he's done okay, hasn't really played a lot of games due to the fact I have better players, but I think maybe if he had a little more time to develope he would be a good choice as back-up. He's English also which is a bonus.

I already have attacking options of Wilfried, Nicklas Bendtner (only on loan), Connor Wickham, Ji Dong-Won and Carlos Fierro coming in next season.

Go for Wilfried instead :thup:

Buying

Player Name: Sylvester Igboun

Your Team: Dinamo Zagreb

Fc Midtjland

Player's Value: €1m

Offer: €1.3m

i'm playing with a lone poacher and speed is really important. this guy has a boat load of speed, but lacking in mental and his finishing is only 12. i don't know how will he develop. anyone know what's his pa and maybe a screenshot? i would appreciate it.

Season: Start of 1st

Buying

Player Name: Jack Rodwell

Your Team: Newcastle

Seller: Everton

Value: £5.25m

Offer: £5m + Ismael Bangoura

Start of 3rd season

I can get £10m for Bangoura on his own, so the deal is worth £15m. I've still got Tiote and Cabaye but I thought that Rodwell could rotate with those two as I'll be competing on all fronts this season, and I found it a bit hard last season when I had a couple of injuries.

Buying

Player Name: Jack Rodwell

Seller: Everton

Value: £5.25m

Offer: £5m + Ismael Bangoura

Start of 3rd season

I can get £10m for Bangoura on his own, so the deal is worth £15m. I've still got Tiote and Cabaye but I thought that Rodwell could rotate with those two as I'll be competing on all fronts this season, and I found it a bit hard last season when I had a couple of injuries.

I'd go for it, also means you've got an English player for the Euro quotas :thup:

Player Name: Dimitar Berbatov

Buyer/Seller: Manchester Utd

Player's Value: 1.4 million

Offer: 2.7 million (He's transfer listed at that price)

Transfer/Wage Budget:

Patch:

Season: 2013/14 (start of third season)

Berbatov's agent is hawking him around and he's on the transfer list at old Trafford for 2.7 mill. he has some fantastic attributes but he's now 32, would he worth getting in for a season or two to add some finesse upfront? Currently have Moussa Sow, Alberto Paloschi and Modibo Maiga to pick from, but I'm tempted by the idea of pairing one of those up with Berbs, especially in Europe.

Player Name: Dimitar Berbatov

Buyer/Seller: Manchester Utd

Player's Value: 1.4 million

Offer: 2.7 million (He's transfer listed at that price)

Well, it depends on his wage, but I'd say do it. Never hurts to have a bit of experience upfront, bring him on in the big games and maybe use him as a tutor, but with those youngsters as your main men I'd say he's worth a punt, especially at that price

Transfer/Wage Budget:

Patch:

Season: 2013/14 (start of third season)

Berbatov's agent is hawking him around and he's on the transfer list at old Trafford for 2.7 mill. he has some fantastic attributes but he's now 32, would he worth getting in for a season or two to add some finesse upfront? Currently have Moussa Sow, Alberto Paloschi and Modibo Maiga to pick from, but I'm tempted by the idea of pairing one of those up with Berbs, especially in Europe.

I'd say he's worth a go, especially at that price. It depends on his wage demands, but I think you can never have too much experience up front and he'll add a bit to your young front line

Archived