FM12 : Should I buy or sell thread!!!

Purefun

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to give the contrary opinion and say tell Man City to jog on with that offer...unless you really need the money, they should be paying the whole fee upfront at the very least :p.

I got Wilshere on my Swansea save and he's been one of my key players for 6 seasons.

Buying/Selling: Selling

Player Name: Christian Eriksen

Your Team: A.C. Milan

Buyer/Seller: Atletico Madrid

Player's Value: £21m

Offer: £42m

Transfer/Wage Budget: £7m and £990k

Patch: Latest

Season: 2014-2015

Pretty much Eriksen single handedly won me the League last season, with 20 goals and 18 assists, but this season he's been a bit more injury prone and hasn't been quite as good, but still been very good. I don't desperately need the money and I can't really think of anyone who could replace him...but £42m is a lot of money

Buying/Selling: Selling

Player Name: Victor Valdes

Your Team: Barcelona

Player's Value: £18m

Season: May 2012

Gladbach got relegated in season 1 and ter-Stegen who I had shortlisted for my long term replacement for Valdes as he fits in perfectly as a 'sweeper keeper' handed in a transfer request. I had an offer of £3 million accepted and a contract of £27k per week which is £113k less than Valdes. Question is, do I sell Valdes now or do I keep them both for a season and rotate them before selling Valdes for less next season? I have bought Areola from PSG and is the current B team goalkeeper. Would having them two as my first and second choice keepers be too inexperienced?

I've never really liked Valdes so I would sell him, but only if you feel confident in Areola, though I don't think he would be ready to step up yet.
I'd sell Valdes, never liked him.

Sold to Man Utd for £30m. Cheers for the advice. :thup:

hi have a very promising right back he has 4star potenial but he seems to upset other players, when i loaned out for the current season, sagna(my 1st choice right back said he was glad to see hime leave and it would be good if he could make the move permenant-as he was disrupting the harmony of the team!!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...s/?id=98038380

as you can see he pretty good already i dont want to lose hime but i also don't want to him to disrupt team harmony too much

Buying/Selling:Buying

Player Name: Grzegorz Sandomierski (GK) 22 yr

Your Team: Blackburn

Buyer/Seller:Genk

Player's Value: 3.75 mil DK

Offer:On loan with option to buy 30 mil DKK

Transfer/Wage Budget: 0/16mil DK(using 11 mil DKK)

Patch:Latest

Season: end of season 1,

1 mil DKK = 106000 GBP

Won promotion to Premiership, have Robinson (32 yr) who still have 2-3 years left in him, Sandomierski have the potential to play at a similar level as Robinson.

Buying

Player Name: Moussa Sissoko (MC) 24 yrs old

Your Team: Arsenal

Seller: Toulouse

Player's Value: €9.5m

Offer:€29m

Transfer/Wage Budget: €40m

Patch:Latest

Season: mid of season 3

I am tempted to buy Sissoko to get competition and a long term replacement for Arteta (31) as deep lying playmaker. I like his physical stats and hope he can fulfill this role. Any thoughts or suggestions for better options?

• 2 weeks later...

Buying

Player Name: Iker Muniain

Your Team: Swansea

Seller: Athletic

Player's Value: £5.25m

Offer: £22m (£8m + £14m over next 48 months)

Season: 2nd

OR

Buying

Player Name: Alexandre Lacazette

Your Team: Swansea

Seller: Lyon

Player's Value: £5.5m

Offer: £13m (£2m + £11m over next 48 months)

Season: 2nd

WHo shall i sign as I need to strengthen my front line. Alternatively, CSKA want £19m for Doumbia? Which of the 3?

My existing strike force consists of Fierro, Chamakh, Graham, Babacar, Nene (retrained as a ST), Wellington Nem.

Who do you think I most need to make an all round strike force?

you could probably sell Graham and go for Muniain and with those strikers already in the squad I would probably play Muniain out wide (or are you playing with 3 central strikers?)

I have an existential doubt; who should I buy, Llorente or Cavani? They ask for same wage and cost me more or less the same. I sold Benzema to City, and now, I have Higuain as my only striker. I like pacey strikers like Higuain or Cavani, but Llorente is something different, another interesting combination, he would be useful with Di Maria and Ronaldo crossing to him.

Please, help me! :D

Buying

Player Name: james rodriguez

Offer: £15m

Transfer/Wage Budget: £58m

Patch: latest

Season: 13/14

or

Buying

Player Name: Andre Schurrle

Offer: £13m

basically i need a new left winger (propbably play as an inside forward) for my arsenal team to replace Gervinho who has been really inconsistent over the past two seasons. obvs i would love Gotze but unless i cough up £84m i have to find an alternative and i have have chosen these two but which will be the best?

cheers guys

Buying

Player Name: james rodriguez

Offer: £15m

or

Buying

Player Name: Andre Schurrle

Offer: £13m

basically i need a new left winger (propbably play as an inside forward) for my arsenal team to replace Gervinho who has been really inconsistent over the past two seasons. obvs i would love Gotze but unless i cough up £84m i have to find an alternative and i have have chosen these two but which will be the best?

cheers guys

Schurrle.

What price should I sell Aaron Cresswell for?

Ipswich LB

Have no idea.

Archived