Liverpool Thread 2011/12

Rafalution

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
quite frankly we deserve all the finger pointing laughter that will come our way after that.

agree, that was truly awful, in every way.

must admit i was thinking why is kenny taking suarez off here?! the games not over yet...

3 mistakes 3 goals just after me thinking weve been so much better than these aswell tonight. FFS

It's so frustratingly obvious that everyone, except the fans, associated with Liverpool FC, are stuck in the past believing we can just walk into 4th place.

It's time those at the club finally wake up and take a look at reality - we're now the best mid-table side in the league and to improve, something needs to change.

League table doesn't lie, Paperclips and look at the investment you's have had compared to us over the last year. Dalglish is doing to you's what he did to us in 97/98.

Bad investment.

We are just the best mid table club in the league.

Suppose the teams above us are better than us! ....Newcastle debatable, though.

which is even more galling given how much we spent last summer. the management really has to be taken to task for that.

edit - i don't believe kenny will last past this season.

Kenny has put investment in the wrong places. I'm sorry to keep hammering in a point made loads of times, but £75M on Carroll, Henderson and Downing? WTF.

Compare that to how much Newcastle spent on Cissé, Tiote and Cabaye (who are all better players). I believe these three players combined cost £18.5M

Kenny is crap at building a team and tactically he's crap too. Your team plays with no attacking purpose whatsoever and has no confidence in it's defensive abilities. My best mate is a Liverpool fan so I've watched a lot of your games, and I'm shocked every time at how incompetent Kenny is as a manager.

I would ship them both out. You are a big club with a big history, you could attract a good manager...but if Kenny & whoever else is supporting him get another season, you'll miss out on the top 6 again and good players will start to want to leave.

im now 100% convinced that the board will absolutely not give kenny any more money to spend which means only one thing, hes gone sooner or later.

infact im sure the only thing thatll keep his job til the end of the season is the cup runs but even then it did chelsea no harm in the CL to sack their manager.

6 defeats in 9 in the league this year is embarrassing.

im now 100% convinced that the board will absolutely not give kenny any more money to spend which means only one thing, hes gone sooner or later.

infact im sure the only thing thatll keep his job til the end of the season is the cup runs but even then it did chelsea no harm in the CL to sack their manager.

Just keep saying to yourself, it could be worse, we be could Everton..............i always find that helps..only a little bit though.

hahaha :D

I think we are in a tricky situation.

We are not far from becoming a serious contender for 3rd/4th, BUT we are also not far off going in the opposite direction, and becoming an average mid-table side.

We have made improvements on last season, albeit not that difficult not to.

Didn't they already come out today and say they would give him the money?

Sickening.

Another game when we miss a load of chances.

Another game when the ball goes through Reina's legs..he is so unlucky :(

Every time we make a defensive mistake the other team ALWAYS score. :mad:

Is it really luck if it keeps happening? Shouldn't he just learn to shut his legs? :D

Archived