Mr Hough Complete Dominance 11.3

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply
vidic is your left or right DC?

thanks

Right defender mate - If you are using the wizard to change set peices move the RCB to attack near post, Then after doing this set your LST to attack far post - If you leave it as it is there will be 2 people on the near post and this will not work.

Looking forward to try out this tactic Dave.

I've been using your winger tactic from 11.2 for 3 seasons with Man Utd on 11.3.... 170 games unbeaten :)

Hope this will be just as good, however i will miss wingers :(

Cheers mate.

Right defender mate - If you are using the wizard to change set peices move the RCB to attack near post, Then after doing this set your LST to attack far post - If you leave it as it is there will be 2 people on the near post and this will not work.

thanks LST = left striker??

can I also change it in the team and player instructions?

Left corner near post

Right corner near post

RCB Attack near post

are there more settings?

thanks

???

thanks, but what means LST??

can I also change it in the team and player instructions?

Left corner near post

Right corner near post

RCB Attack near post

are there more settings?

thanks

???

Idealy this is how you should set up Corners

Left Footed Player Takes Right Sided Corners

Right Footed Player Takes Left Sided Corners

Your best header to attack near post - This is normally a defender on the Right side is perfect

The left striker is also set up to attack near post so you need to change this so he attacks the far post instead - That way you don't get double marked and the defender attacking the near post will have a better opportunity to score 1-1 with the opposition defender.

Set corners to near post.

Thats it - You should score a healthy amout from free-kicks and corners from this set up.

I ahve added this set - up to the OP - I won't be uploading another tactic because it's a simple click of a few buttons.

Your best header to attack near post - This is normally a defender on the Right side is perfect

The left striker is also set up to attack near post so you need to change this so he attacks the far post instead - That way you don't get double marked and the defender attacking the near post will have a better opportunity to score 1-1 with the opposition defender.

Thats it - You should score a healthy amout from free-kicks and corners from this set up.

I ahve added this set - up to the OP - I won't be uploading another tactic because it's a simple click of a few buttons.

Thank you very much!!!

One more question, same settings for attacking freekicks?

young i dont behlive youve lost 20 out of 20 come on dude that is impossibe even with the worst tactic you would win a game ha!

this tactic is very good although you do need to look at the op to see what players you require!

i might have to start a new save to use this tactic and i advise others to do so aswell.

So far i havent had the results i had been expecting. Initially i had about 4 wins on the trot, then things went downhill and i lost to OM LIVERPOOL AND SUNDERLAND in a row. This is pretty poor seeing as i am managing MAN UTD.

So like i said im going to start a new save and give this tactic a good go and report back with my results.

oh and btw cheers for the tactic dave....i do hope its as good as complete dominance 10.3

mr hough ive used all your tactics and normally have great sucess with them! until now this tactic seems very poor and ive a feeling its nothing to do with you but its the ME on fm11!!! this game sucks and i will not be buying the next one i think they have messed a really good game up!!!

Hi, dont message often, but wanted to give some feedback.

Managing Bournemouth (predicted 18th in League one), was in 2nd using Brobs 17 Ultimate 11.3 Dec 26th, when after getting fully acclimatised to the tactic I unleased your new Complete Dominance. And... Well it worked like a treat. I won my first two games 1-0, good possession, nice flowing footy. However I then lost three games in a row, won a game, drew a game, won a fourth game and then lost four in a row - my championship dream fading I reverted back. In summary played 12, W4, D1, L7. This is in comparison to the original tactic P28 W18...

This tactic works well sometimes, but for a low team like bournemouth without the players required to make it work (its also far more tiring than than Ultimate 11.3) where the players arent great at passing, there is no creative midfielder for the AMC slot and then decent balls to the strikers to score.

I am hoping that when I get promoted to the chmpionship Ill get enough money to buy good players (or loan them, got my eye on bostock for the AMC role as I got Spurs as a parent club) I might be in a better place to implement this tactic.

Thanks for all your hard work, Im sorry I cant report a better result with Bournemouth, but Ill get back to you when I can get a few better players!

my problem is with the ME because ive had something befor pretty close to what u have made and its been good like your tactic is the problem is as u said in the OP the opposition/the game is way to clinical compared to your team and the amount of things that get to me with this years ME its just stupid... feels like a step back. completely random. good tactic ive seen it work but i just dont see it winning because of the ME. done a full season with Middlesbrough finished mid table

Just watching my team win the second game in a row having reverted (I actually got a message in the media saying how going backwards had helped us go forwards, was a really nice touch by SI) I can see how the strikers have much more of an effect in Brobs 17 Ultimate 11.3 tactic - by using the two wide strikers as wingers, out wide to recieve the ball the central striker has space, the centre backs drawn wide by the STL/Rs, as opposed to what was happening with Complete Dom 11.3 where it was a static front two for me and the ball forwards was too one dimensional without a good playmaker in the AMC role, with the wide strikers dropping deeper to collec the ball there are more crosses and side passes into the box for the central striker. Hope my observations are of some help and not taken as critacism - there has been no perfect tactic for 11.3 but if anyone can do it Im sure you can Mr Hough, your track record is sublime.

Dave

btw i think 4-1-2-3 is the way forward because ur 11.2 tactic is sooo good going forward its funny how many clear cut chances u get but u miss because ur strikers somehow dont put them away.. little tweaking on the defending part might help it.. try putting ur defending from this tactic into the 11.2 see how things go. anyways sorry it hasnt worked as good as u planned

Hi, dont message often, but wanted to give some feedback.

Managing Bournemouth (predicted 18th in League one), was in 2nd using Brobs 17 Ultimate 11.3 Dec 26th, when after getting fully acclimatised to the tactic I unleased your new Complete Dominance. And... Well it worked like a treat. I won my first two games 1-0, good possession, nice flowing footy. However I then lost three games in a row, won a game, drew a game, won a fourth game and then lost four in a row - my championship dream fading I reverted back. In summary played 12, W4, D1, L7. This is in comparison to the original tactic P28 W18...

This tactic works well sometimes, but for a low team like bournemouth without the players required to make it work (its also far more tiring than than Ultimate 11.3) where the players arent great at passing, there is no creative midfielder for the AMC slot and then decent balls to the strikers to score.

I am hoping that when I get promoted to the chmpionship Ill get enough money to buy good players (or loan them, got my eye on bostock for the AMC role as I got Spurs as a parent club) I might be in a better place to implement this tactic.

Thanks for all your hard work, Im sorry I cant report a better result with Bournemouth, but Ill get back to you when I can get a few better players!

Hy Dave I love your tactics but this time i'm gone aprove SpursDave87 seems like this tactic is good for possession (I play whit Karlshrue in second league of germany starting a new game whit your tactic and at the end of the only at the 12 place (predicted 3d place) but in change played whit ajax in holand i win the league whit 130 goals for and 13 against

Thanks for your hard work too but seems that it must be tweak for little teams whit poor gifted players .

Cheers mate!!

It might work or it might not work. I've just downloaded. But I still love you Mr.Hugh :-) You have created so many class-act tactics these last years. I don't mind if they don't always work as planned. You are still doing a fine job and you are working hard on these.

I'll give it a go with my Saint-Etienne team. In my first season now. I'm in 11th position.

sorry to divert from the actual tactic regarding this thread. but can anyone suggest any other tactics ( made by mr hough or not) that has worked with success in 11.3?

yes the complete dominance 10.2 on 11.3 with my Inter save...

Im sure Mr Hough will come up with something decent. The ME is atrocious and SI should be ashamed. People who defend the ME have no idea. I have about 15 PKM's as evidence that this ME sucks. From defenders running the wrong way, and the list goes on and on.

Archived