Mr Hough Complete Dominance 11.3

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tester mate for the classic 4-1-2-3,he is releasing tonight/tomorrow i think,you are going to enjoy it

hey mate, which version of mr houghs tactic did you use with your man utd side?

Did you use the "cena vs the rock" or " 3 pedigrees and a pile driver" ?

Very poor tactic, tried this for Roma for 20 games, all the players fitted in perfectly and came 18th, rage quitted.

It won't work well with some teams, especially winger clubs like Roma and Barcelona. The tactics doesn include AMR and AML

Tried this tactic with Inter, Chelsea, Santos and Everton. Fantastic results with all of them.

As has been said several times. Tactics need to be matched to your players or you need to match your players to the tactic. All the teams I have played this tactic with, have had the right types of player already at the club to make it succesful. It reallly is that simple. If your club has tons of wingers then don't moan that a wingerless tactic is not working for you. Try a tactic with wingers or buy the right players - but give them chance to settle in. Too many threads on these forums along the lines of ....I bought 15 new players in January and have lost several games on the bounce. What do you expect. I bet half these players don't speak the language. The other half are probably used to different climate, tempo, style of play etc.

Get the right players to fit the tactic. Give it time. Build a bigger trophy cabinet. Simples.

Or you can try and retrain your wingers as strikers, more so the fcl and fcr positions, because most wingers have good pace and dribbling stats anyway, so your half way there already, and pace is very important on this version of the game.

• 5 years later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived