The Official FMRTE 2011 Thread

Jinner Jamie

Can you give me help on what to do then please?

It is awkward really, I have realised that club values take 3 different things into account. Stadium, Players and Finances, so you would have to reduce their stadium capacity, put them into enough debt to force them to sell players. Then you should see their value fall.

Jinner, any chance you could ask Ruci to fix this bug???

I will put it too him, but there isn't likely to be a new release until the summer.

Hi, just a little question: Can I change alternative stadiums? I mean, if the club has to play in another stadium for some competitions, and I want to play in the original stadium, can I force it somehow? (I know how to do it in the pre-game editor, but I'm in 2034 and I don't really want to start a new save)

Not with FMRTE you can't.

Just wanting to know has anyone else had a problem when trying to heal players? It doesn't seem to do anything unless I have the game saved before hand.

That is not an issue for me, what version of FMRTE are you using?

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It is okay now, thanks for the reply. I un-installed and then re-installed it, it seems to have done the trick.

Good Good :D

Any chance to make it possible for future versions? Thanks!

I am not it would be possible as BraCa has said that FM uses two different methods of bring up the data. One for Stadium and Clubs and the other for all the stuff we can access using FMRTE.

is it possible to change the pitch size using FMRTE? I accidentally chose the largest pitch size at the start of the season. I'm yet to begin the season, but would like to change it to minimum pitch size without restarting the game? I would appreciate an answer asap.

Thankyou!

% of transfer fees made available to manager problem. I searched the thread and also had a look over on the FMRTE home site but found no solution yet to this problem. I haven't used the editor much just to make 2-3 minor changes to my game. I raised my manager CA to an approriate figure to match the PA and my ego lol, and also used it to get rid of a useless coach who wouldn't accept mutual termination and somehow or other ended up with a 5yr high paid contract when I am certain that I only offered him a new contract for 1yr at a higher wage in order to get rid of him that way. These changes and a couple more that I made have been no problem except for the one below.

I am in my third season managing Liverpool and previously I got 75% of all raised transfer moneys to my transfer fund. One day I got a message saying that due to unforseen financial matters this would now be cut as well as my remaining transfer funds. When I looked I saw that it had been cut to 15% and my £5m+ transfer kitty had been reduced to less than £1m. I used the editor to restore the figures but now find that even though I save the changes the next time I start my game although the new transfer kitty of £5m+ I gave myself has stayed intact the percentage keeps reverting to 15% and I have to open the editor and do it again on each subsequent start up. Is this a bug or is it a known and does anyone have a solution?.

is it possible to change the pitch size using FMRTE? I accidentally chose the largest pitch size at the start of the season. I'm yet to begin the season, but would like to change it to minimum pitch size without restarting the game? I would appreciate an answer asap.

Thankyou!

You can yes, when you go on your team page there is the stadium at the bottom. Click on that it will bring up your stadium info on that page some where will be pitch size.

% of transfer fees made available to manager problem. I searched the thread and also had a look over on the FMRTE home site but found no solution yet to this problem. I haven't used the editor much just to make 2-3 minor changes to my game. I raised my manager CA to an approriate figure to match the PA and my ego lol, and also used it to get rid of a useless coach who wouldn't accept mutual termination and somehow or other ended up with a 5yr high paid contract when I am certain that I only offered him a new contract for 1yr at a higher wage in order to get rid of him that way. These changes and a couple more that I made have been no problem except for the one below.

I am in my third season managing Liverpool and previously I got 75% of all raised transfer moneys to my transfer fund. One day I got a message saying that due to unforseen financial matters this would now be cut as well as my remaining transfer funds. When I looked I saw that it had been cut to 15% and my £5m+ transfer kitty had been reduced to less than £1m. I used the editor to restore the figures but now find that even though I save the changes the next time I start my game although the new transfer kitty of £5m+ I gave myself has stayed intact the percentage keeps reverting to 15% and I have to open the editor and do it again on each subsequent start up. Is this a bug or is it a known and does anyone have a solution?.

Have you reported this in bug section over on the FMRTE Forums?

I'm currenly in 2028 with Man Utd and the Glazers and Gill are still in charge although the debt has gone I still want them out. Is there a way to force a takeover or get them to sell up? In previous games they've sold up and moved on by now. Malcolm Glazer is now 100 years old and still alive and kicking, unfortunately. On a side note as I write this Ambramovich is in the process of trying to sell Chelsea.

Nothing shows up under contracts. So its impossible to edit contracts. I'm using the MAC-version.

I'm sorry I cannot help as far as the Mac version goes, I'm on windows I would recommend you try over on the FMRTE Forums: http://www.fmrte.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=756

Is there anyway to fix the 'Inspire team' button for international sides?

You will have to report this in the bugs tracker on the FMRTE Forums: http://www.fmrte.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=13

I'm currenly in 2028 with Man Utd and the Glazers and Gill are still in charge although the debt has gone I still want them out. Is there a way to force a takeover or get them to sell up? In previous games they've sold up and moved on by now. Malcolm Glazer is now 100 years old and still alive and kicking, unfortunately. On a side note as I write this Ambramovich is in the process of trying to sell Chelsea.

On the club information screen, change the Chairman status to 1. That will put the club up for sale be warned that there is no guarantee you will get a tycoon or what ever you want.

In my last season on my game and prior to using FMRTE I signed a 16yr old with over a 100 CA and an extremely high PA. I did everything correct as regards training, tutoring and used him in the first team several times where he always played well but nothing special. At the end of the season while checking my players CA/PA for improvements in my younger players and decreases in my older ones I saw that after one year this players CA was exactly the same. Having never seen this before as it is my experience that all youth players especially will go up by at least 4 even just playing in the youth team I wondered if I could use FMRTE to alter this. I posted a similar thread on the FMRTE forums and one reply I got seems to explain this. The poster reckoned that the players hidden stats may have a lack of motivation or such. I seem to remember something in conjunction with this along the lines of he lacks ambition or such. I don't really want to go changing a lot of stats etc as I would prefer the player to develop at a reasonable rate. Is there a way in which I could change his ambition to high and if so how do I go about it?

In my last season on my game and prior to using FMRTE I signed a 16yr old with over a 100 CA and an extremely high PA. I did everything correct as regards training, tutoring and used him in the first team several times where he always played well but nothing special. At the end of the season while checking my players CA/PA for improvements in my younger players and decreases in my older ones I saw that after one year this players CA was exactly the same. Having never seen this before as it is my experience that all youth players especially will go up by at least 4 even just playing in the youth team I wondered if I could use FMRTE to alter this. I posted a similar thread on the FMRTE forums and one reply I got seems to explain this. The poster reckoned that the players hidden stats may have a lack of motivation or such. I seem to remember something in conjunction with this along the lines of he lacks ambition or such. I don't really want to go changing a lot of stats etc as I would prefer the player to develop at a reasonable rate. Is there a way in which I could change his ambition to high and if so how do I go about it?

Loan him out, he's probably too good for the U18s and reserves will be a bit hit and miss. You'll see some improvement then.

Loan him out, he's probably too good for the U18s and reserves will be a bit hit and miss. You'll see some improvement then.

I played him as a back up DC/DCR in my EPL first team all last season, and when my first choice DCR got a long term injury he got quite a few games last season although I was carefull to avoid burn out. No, I am sure the problem lays in his mental stats and would just like to know how to alter these via FMRTE?. So far I have only used FMRTE to get rid of a deadwood coach and change the percentage of transfer funds given to me by the board and this seems a bit complicated to me and I don't want to wreck my game as I am in my fourth season.

I wouldn't change player names until a future version of FMRTE comes out. I think the player name bug is back, where when you change a player's name e.g. David to James. Everyone named David in the game would become James.

Jinner do you know if this has been addressed now as I am getting problems changing names still

Is there anyway of using the future transfers to loan players out rather than a full transfer

No you can only edit full transfers, I'd imagine it being very difficult to implement.

Jinner do you know if this has been addressed now as I am getting problems changing names still

Not at the present moment Robbo, BraCa will unlikely be doing anything until the summer with regards to FMRTE. So will have to grin and bare it for the time being.

i've been trying to buy a few amazing brazillian youth's i have scouted, their are 6 in total,

im currently playing in 2017 with stafford rangers, they are in the npower league 2, i have 2 straight promotions the last 2 seasons

i can sign them from their clubs but obtaining the work permits is a problem, i havnt got a feeder club or a parent club, and i cant seem to get one, and every time i've tried it always get's accepted but they can never find a suitable club, or change their mind when giving me a verdict, so i ended up just swapping them for poor youth's in my own acadamy but they still wernt able to play due to work permits :/

i have found tho if i change their nationality to english using the editor they obviously no longer need the work permit, but i dont like changing their whole nationality and i feel their has to be another way.

so my questions are:

is their anyway i can use the editor to make my own links with feeder/parent clubs?

and is their any way i can give my players workpermits,

thanks in advance

i've been trying to buy a few amazing brazillian youth's i have scouted, their are 6 in total,

im currently playing in 2017 with stafford rangers, they are in the npower league 2, i have 2 straight promotions the last 2 seasons

i can sign them from their clubs but obtaining the work permits is a problem, i havnt got a feeder club or a parent club, and i cant seem to get one, and every time i've tried it always get's accepted but they can never find a suitable club, or change their mind when giving me a verdict, so i ended up just swapping them for poor youth's in my own acadamy but they still wernt able to play due to work permits :/

i have found tho if i change their nationality to english using the editor they obviously no longer need the work permit, but i dont like changing their whole nationality and i feel their has to be another way.

so my questions are:

is their anyway i can use the editor to make my own links with feeder/parent clubs?

and is their any way i can give my players workpermits,

thanks in advance

Try this........

On the player information screen click on the formed in country/ at club in the options list:

playerinfo.png

Formed in country: Will make a player Home grown in the country of the club playing at.

Formed at Club: Will make a player Home grown as if he came through the youth system.

By doing it this way you shouldn't have to mess around with nationalities. Let me know if you have any luck with it.

yeh i tryed that yesterday actually, and i couldnt get it to work :o even after doing it then continuing to the next day :o

Another thing to try:

Go to the relations screen of the players and add 'Other Nationality', as some Brazilians have Portuguese as a second nationality. You could do that and it makes it quite realistic that way.

Another thing to try:

Go to the relations screen of the players and add 'Other Nationality', as some Brazilians have Portuguese as a second nationality. You could do that and it makes it quite realistic that way.

thanks i'll give that a go now, and interesting info strong centerback

No you can only edit full transfers, I'd imagine it being very difficult to implement.

Not at the present moment Robbo, BraCa will unlikely be doing anything until the summer with regards to FMRTE. So will have to grin and bare it for the time being.

not a prob just wanted to confirm it wasnt just me cheers

Hi tried installing FMRTE numerous times and when i try to open the app i get the following message..

'' Error saving FMRTE Config file to C:\braca soft\fmrte\\config.xml

Message; Unable to generate a temporary class (result=1).

error CS0016: Could not write to output file

'c:\users\Dave\AppData\Local\Temp\j3pjhgar.dll' --'Access is denied.' ''

I've tried seaching through the thread with no joy.

Any idea's ?

Hi tried installing FMRTE numerous times and when i try to open the app i get the following message..

'' Error saving FMRTE Config file to C:\braca soft\fmrte\\config.xml

Message; Unable to generate a temporary class (result=1).

error CS0016: Could not write to output file

'c:\users\Dave\AppData\Local\Temp\j3pjhgar.dll' --'Access is denied.' ''

I've tried seaching through the thread with no joy.

Any idea's ?

take a look on the fmrte website there is a bug section there

When i load FMRTE up i click load game and it instantly changes to program not responding, ive uninstalled/reinstalled .rar versions and installer versions but no luck

UPDATE: Immediately after posting this i got this inkling to try running as administrator and its worked, odd, ill leave this post incase others have similar issue :)

If I clone a player with the newest version of FmRTE, my game crashes. If I use an old version if FmRTE (the one that came out with the 10.2 patch or the one before that, I'm not sure), I don't have that problem. Does anyone else have that problem and know a solution?

When i load FMRTE up i click load game and it instantly changes to program not responding, ive uninstalled/reinstalled .rar versions and installer versions but no luck

UPDATE: Immediately after posting this i got this inkling to try running as administrator and its worked, odd, ill leave this post incase others have similar issue :)

Glad you figured it out. :)

If I clone a player with the newest version of FmRTE, my game crashes. If I use an old version if FmRTE (the one that came out with the 10.2 patch or the one before that, I'm not sure), I don't have that problem. Does anyone else have that problem and know a solution?

It is known bug, it will likely be fixed in the summer as their are no immediate plans to release a new version just yet.

• 2 weeks later...

I might have stumbled on a interim solution to the clone players problem.

Was having the same problem with the game crashing after a player is cloned.

So I just tried closing FMTRE straight after I had cloned a player and then start FMRTE from scratch again. So far no crash.

Would suggest if trying this that you either back your original game save first, or when in FM use the "save as" feature instead of just save (call it something like Test for example).

Hope this works other people as well as me.

does the FMRTE website even work anymore ? I've tride loading up different sections of the site with no luck

It does seem to be down, for some unknown reason, I will try and find out what is going on.

I might have stumbled on a interim solution to the clone players problem.

Was having the same problem with the game crashing after a player is cloned.

So I just tried closing FMTRE straight after I had cloned a player and then start FMRTE from scratch again. So far no crash.

Would suggest if trying this that you either back your original game save first, or when in FM use the "save as" feature instead of just save (call it something like Test for example).

Hope this works other people as well as me.

That is a known bug, unfortunatly there is no plans to release another update untill the summer.

I can however recommend you use the 'Export' feature to solve this:

First of all find the player you want to make a clone of ie Ronaldo then press the Export button (Highlighted by the red box):

unledkf.png

This will bring up another window asking you to save it as PXML file click save and then that will be stored in your presets folder in the FMRTE direcetory:

unledmp.png

Now find the player that you would like to import Ronaldo's attributes to ie Tom Cleverly and click on 'Import' (Highlighted by the red box.):

unledpc.png

This will bring up the window you used to save Ronaldo's PXML file into select that and click open this will convert all of Cleverley's attributes to that of Ronaldo's clcik save and continue your game and all will be done:

unledzhz.png

*Please note that there is a minor bug in this method that can be easily rectified. Highlighted by the GREEN BOX, you should be able to see that this method also changes a players nationality. You can fix this by changing it back to its previous setting, click save and all will be fixed

Thanks Jinner Jamie,

That is a nice alternative way to get around the problem as well.

Thank you for your detailed explanation (and also the way in which you answer everybody's queries),

Keep up the good work

News about: 'The FMRTE Project'

I’ve worked hard in the past years on the FMRTE project, a lot of bugs were fixed, I’ve introduced a lot of new features and updated FMRTE to work with the FM Patches. I tried to do everything I could to make FMRTE one of the bests third party utilities for Football Manager, that can be used to edit the game, as a scout, to do some tests on how the game works, etc..

Actually I think the last version of FMRTE is stable enough to be used without any major problems, so there will be no new version of FMRTE for a while, as this project requires a lot of time that I unfortunately won’t have on the next 4-5 months because I’m working on my MSc.

This is not the end of the project, I have a lot of things that I want to do on this, like a proper version of FMRTE for Mac users icon_wink.gif

I want to say THANK YOU to all users that contributed to this project with donations, spending time testing private builds, reporting bugs, translating, etc.

Posted by BraCa earlier today, on another note the website and Forums are back up.

Wow, that's a real shame. It's unlikely we'll see such a good utility as a replacement. Thanks a lot for your hard work Ruci, you've no idea how much it's appreciated by the community and hopefully your back in the future creating this wonderful piece of software. Good luck as well with your MSc.

Wow, that's a real shame. It's unlikely we'll see such a good utility as a replacement. Thanks a lot for your hard work Ruci, you've no idea how much it's appreciated by the community and hopefully your back in the future creating this wonderful piece of software. Good luck as well with your MSc.

as MG says your work is super SI should offer you a job

Are all changes made in fmrte permanent?

To an extent yes, although people will often find that when changing attributes they will not stay as set unless Frozen. Most other changes will stay changed untill the user changes them again.

To an extent yes, although people will often find that when changing attributes they will not stay as set unless Frozen. Most other changes will stay changed untill the user changes them again.

Are you referring to just the save game or all your save games as a whole?

And also, can you edit the world cup hosts and teams in a certain league for a season?

Are you referring to just the save game or all your save games as a whole?

And also, can you edit the world cup hosts and teams in a certain league for a season?

Just the individual save game that you are running at the time, and no you can't go that far with FMRTE you can edit league tables as to points ect..

I was asked by the board to assess 3 clubs for the purpose of using one as a feeder club. I checked them out 2 x Championship clubs Watford and Blackpool and one L1 club Northampton. I checked them out and decided that Watford was the best choice and went to recommend them to the board. However when I attempted to do this I clicked on the wrong button and inadvertently recommended Northampton instead. As I had just done a lot of pre-season work eg signing new youth players and hadn't saved the game, it was too much work just to exit the game and redo all the pre season stuff so I had no choice but to accept it. Can anyone tell me if it is at all possible to undo this using the FMRTE editor?.

I was asked by the board to assess 3 clubs for the purpose of using one as a feeder club. I checked them out 2 x Championship clubs Watford and Blackpool and one L1 club Northampton. I checked them out and decided that Watford was the best choice and went to recommend them to the board. However when I attempted to do this I clicked on the wrong button and inadvertently recommended Northampton instead. As I had just done a lot of pre-season work eg signing new youth players and hadn't saved the game, it was too much work just to exit the game and redo all the pre season stuff so I had no choice but to accept it. Can anyone tell me if it is at all possible to undo this using the FMRTE editor?.

I see you have posted in the FMRTE Forums too, I will reply to both which ever you see first.

http://www.fmrte.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=909&pid=4768#pid4768

Archived