Buying

Player Name: Marouane Fellaini

Your Team: Juventus

Buyer/Seller: Everton

Player's Value: £12,75 million

Offer: £10,75 million accepted

Transfer Budget: £12,50 million

Patch: Latest

Season: first season, january windown (2011)

Buying/Selling: Buying

Player Name: Peter Whittingham

Your Team: Nottingham Forest

Buyer/Seller: Cardiff City

Player's Value: £1.6m and he's just signed a new contract

Offer: £3.4m over 48 months. £12.25k a week, £100k signing on fee, £200k agent fee, Match Highest earner, £1.5k appearance fee. £70k team of season bonus, £700 goal bonus.

Transfer/Wage Budget: Nothing(I have zero left)

Patch: 11.1.1

Season: 1(July)

I don't need him but I want him. If I back out now and look to get the deal to go through next year do you think he will agree terms again? Or should I not do that?

Buying

Player name : Matthias Schroder (regen)

My team - Sevilla

Selling team - Bayern Munich

Players value - £2.2m

Patch - Latest

Season - Start of 4th

Transfer Budget - £27m (Bank balance £11m)

I have tried to negotiate down as far as i can but Bayern won't settle for any less than £11.5m. Now i can afford this fee, even though it's a huge amount for a 15 year old, and i don't need to strenghten any other positions. I have plenty cover up front until he developes and i could have him learning from any one of Luis Suarez, Fernando Llorente or Fabio Quagliarella. His stats are good for a 15 year old but it is that 20 he has for determination which is making me seriously consider paying such a sum. I don't want turn this down for him to turn into a world star in the future for Bayern but i don't want to be crazy enough to pay £11.5m for a 15 year old who turns out useless. My 20/20 scout is also giving him a 4 star potential rating. Potential to be better than Llorente.

Does that 20 for determination mean he will drastically improve in the future??

Is this, not a good deal per se, but a risk worth taking?

schroders.jpg

Buying

Player name : Matthias Schroder (regen)

My team - Sevilla

Selling team - Bayern Munich

Players value - £2.2m

Patch - Latest

Season - Start of 4th

Transfer Budget - £27m (Bank balance £11m)

I have tried to negotiate down as far as i can but Bayern won't settle for any less than £11.5m. Now i can afford this fee, even though it's a huge amount for a 15 year old, and i don't need to strenghten any other positions. I have plenty cover up front until he developes and i could have him learning from any one of Luis Suarez, Fernando Llorente or Fabio Quagliarella. His stats are good for a 15 year old but it is that 20 he has for determination which is making me seriously consider paying such a sum. I don't want to miss out on him for him to turn into a world star in the future for Bayern but i don't want to be crazy enough to pay £11.5m for a 15 year old who turns out useless. My 20/20 scout is also giving him a 4 star potential rating. Potential to be better than Llorente.

Does that 20 for determination mean he will drastically improve in the future??

Is this, not a good deal per se, but a risk worth taking?

schroders.jpg

I wouldn't personally as some of his other stats aren't the best especially natural fitness, stamina, concentration. Plus the fact his work rate and teamwork aren't the best.

Player Name: Sidnei

Your Team: Spurs

Buyer/Seller:Benfica

Player's Value: 1.7

Offer: 2.6

Transfer Budget: £9

Patch: 11.1

Season 1 winter transfer window

Player Name: David Luiz

Buyer/Seller:Benfica

Player's Value: 2.1

Offer:5.5

Transfer Budget: £9 million

Player Name: Carrico

Buyer/Seller: Sporting Lisbon

Player's Value: 2.4

Offer: 5.5

Transfer Budget: £9 million

I have King who has been injury prone(like real life), Mexes, Gallas, Phil Jones and Goncalves. Two of the five are old, and Gallas' contract ends at the end of the season. So which one is best?, or is there another option?

I wouldn't personally as some of his other stats aren't the best especially natural fitness, stamina, concentration. Plus the fact his work rate and teamwork aren't the best.

I decided against it, but if he turns out to be a world beater my friend, you are in trouble!

Looking for a world class LB.

Player Name: Chiellini

Your Team: Barca

Buyer/Seller: Juventus

Player's Value: 10M

Offer: 20M over 48 months

Transfer Budget: £43M

Start of season 1

Player Name: Lahm

Your Team: Barca

Buyer/Seller: Bayern

Player's Value: 13M

Offer: 26M over 48 months

Transfer Budget: £43M

Start of season 1

Have never had either of these 2 in FM11. I'm guessing Lahm would be the better LB out of the 2. But Chiellini offers cover for CB, and could takeover Puyol's spot next season.

Undecided, so which 1?

How many CB's do you have?

Lahm would definitely be the better LB if that is all you are looking for and have plenty of CB's.

If however, you are looking for someone that can provide a bit of cover if needed at CB, buy Chiellini, although he is wasted at LB.

Just Pique, Puyol and Milito.

And I plan to get rid of Milito at the end of the season, and demote Puyol as back-up.

I guess I could try to grab a young LB like Fabio or Jose Angel to develop for next season, and move Chiellini to CB to partner Pique then.

Why not get both since the deals are over 48 months? Lahm is undoubtedly the better left back but at the same time Chiellini would make the perfect partner for Pique. And chances are your if you until next season to get Chiellini you'll probably have to pay a lot more. Could sell Milito this season to make room.

Buying : Khouma Babacar

Transfer Budget Left: £56.85million

My Team: Arsenal

Date: Nov 2012

Fee: £25million + £9.25million over 48 months, this is a huge fee here, should I go for it considering he becomes a god in the future or wait until January and try and see if I can get him cheaper, doesn't seem to become unsettled though, seems to enjoy his current club.

Really want him though so what should I do

NVM: Took matter into my own hands

Hi, I can't decide who to buy out of these two, advice needed. Thanks

Player Name: Marek Hamsik

Your Team: Fiorentina

Buyer/Seller: Napoli

Player's Value: £8.75m

Offer: same - transfer listed

Transfer/Wage Budget: plenty

Patch: current

Season: 1st

or

Player Name: Simon Vukcevic

Player's Value: £3.8m

Offer: £7.75m

Hi, I can't decide who to buy out of these two, advice needed. Thanks

Player Name: Marek Hamsik

Buyer/Seller: Napoli

Player's Value: £8.75m

Offer: same - transfer listed

or

Player Name: Simon Vukcevic

Player's Value: £3.8m

Offer: £7.75m

Never had Vukcevic but Hamsik has just led my Sevilla side to two Spanish cups, a champions league, and two second place finishes in La Liga (Real Madrid reaching 100 points both seasons). And i'm only 3 seasons in. Fantastic player! He is slighty younger aswell.

Got a choice:

Player Name: Alberto Paloschi

Your Team: Wigan Athletic

Buyer/Seller: AC Milan

Player's Value: £2m

Offer: £0, bosman free

Transfer/Wage Budget: n/a, plenty wages left

Season: January 2013

Or:

Buying/Selling: buying

Player Name: Edin Dzeko

Buyer/Seller: Wolfsburg

Player's Value: £3.3m

Offer: £0, another bosman free

Transfer/Wage Budget: same, lots of wages spare

Basically I want another striker to take the goalscoring pressure off Romelu Lukaku, and to bolster the squad somewhat for a crack at Europe next year. Money isn't a problem, they're both on free transfers and the wages can easily be covered with a bit of juggling, so who do I go for? I currently have Lukaku, Lacina Traore and Franco Di Santo in the squad, usually play one up front on his own (although that can and will probably change with this purchase).

Anybody have experience of either player in England, which would you recommend?

Also anybody wondering how Wigan suddenly became so popular/rich, this save started as a simple experiment with a pile of wonderkids, I've enjoyed it that much I'm turning it into a long-term game.

Dzeko adapts to English football quicker but Paloschi is the brighter prospect fro the future.

If you want someone in to do the biz straight away then its got to be Dzeko, but I prefer Paloschi.

I suppose I could get them both and jettison the fairly useless Di Santo, if I couldn't get goals with that strikeforce I might as well give in!

Player Name: -----

Your Team: Palermo

Buyer/Seller: -----

Player's Value: -----

Offer: ------

Transfer/Wage Budget: 35M€/plenty left

Season: start of 3rd season

Hey guys,

Basically I need a winger (would be perfect if he can play on both sides) who'll make a difference, as I want to make an impact in the Champions League this season. He'll be playing as an inside forward so he needs to be a complete player. I have a 35 million € budget but I don't want to pay more than 20M€ for this guy, whoever he is. Oh and he has to be a communitary player.

Please just throw out some names, as I have no idea who to sign.

Cheers, DeZ

Got a choice:

Player Name: Alberto Paloschi

Buyer/Seller: AC Milan

Player's Value: £2m

Offer: £0, bosman free

Transfer/Wage Budget: n/a, plenty wages left

Or:

Buying/Selling: buying

Player Name: Edin Dzeko

Buyer/Seller: Wolfsburg

Offer: £0, another bosman free

Transfer/Wage Budget: same, lots of wages spare

Basically I want another striker to take the goalscoring pressure off Romelu Lukaku, and to bolster the squad somewhat for a crack at Europe next year. Money isn't a problem, they're both on free transfers and the wages can easily be covered with a bit of juggling, so who do I go for? I currently have Lukaku, Lacina Traore and Franco Di Santo in the squad, usually play one up front on his own (although that can and will probably change with this purchase).

Anybody have experience of either player in England, which would you recommend?

Also anybody wondering how Wigan suddenly became so popular/rich, this save started as a simple experiment with a pile of wonderkids, I've enjoyed it that much I'm turning it into a long-term game.

Get rid of Di Santo, sign them both and play two up front.

Ah, communitary as in from a country thats part of the European Union...it was a literal translation from the portuguese word we use in that situation, my bad. :p

So it can't be Suarez, Barnetta is at Villa getting a massive salary and Turan is paid even more. Hazard went to Real Madrid last year so I really don't know who to buy. Why is it so hard to find players for wide positions?! :(

Think I'll end up going for Vladimir Weiss as he has an english passport. :x

Ah, communitary as in from a country thats part of the European Union...it was a literal translation from the portuguese word we use in that situation, my bad. :p

So it can't be Suarez, Barnetta is at Villa getting a massive salary and Turan is paid even more. Hazard went to Real Madrid last year so I really don't know who to buy. Why is it so hard to find players for wide positions?! :(

Think I'll end up going for Vladimir Weiss as he has an english passport. :x

Drenthe i have got on a free on my Blackpool save and is a good buy extremely quick and can deliver a good ball into the box.

Hey guys, won't get a reply from the United thread atm so here you are:

Player Name: Ibrahim Afellay

Your Team: Man Utd

Buyer/Seller: PSV

Offer: £3.3m

Transfer/Wage Budget: £5m left from £24 budget

Season: March 2011

I'm at the confirm screen guys so I'm all ready to sign him, just need the go-ahead for anyone who has had him on FM11 so far. Thanks un advance.

Hey guys, won't get a reply from the United thread atm so here you are:

Player Name: Ibrahim Afellay

Your Team: Man Utd

Buyer/Seller: PSV

Offer: £3.3m

Transfer/Wage Budget: £5m left from £24 budget

Season: March 2011

I'm at the confirm screen guys so I'm all ready to sign him, just need the go-ahead for anyone who has had him on FM11 so far. Thanks un advance.

Good price, I'd do it. Why won't you get an answer in the Utd thread? Its normally pretty active.

hi im blackpool second year and i have Kevin Doyle,Connor Wickham,Cristiano Fabbiani,DJ Campbell and need another striker. Who should i get?

Buying/Selling: On Loan

Player Name:Tomas Necid

Your Team:Blackpool

Buyer/Seller:CSKA

Player's Value:3.5m

Offer:On loan 190k

Transfer/Wage Budget:13m left 60k

Patch:11.0

Season: July 2011

Buying/Selling:Buying

Player Name:James Vaughan

Buyer/Seller:Everton

Player's Value:2.9m

Offer:2.9m

Buying/Selling:Buying

Player Name:Vaclav Kadlec

Buyer/Seller:Sparta Prauge

Player's Value:1.1m

Offer:1.9m

Buying

Player Name: Landon Donovan

Your Team: West Ham

Seller: LA Galaxy

Player's Value: £4.3m

Offer: £7.25m (Split nearly £5m now, rest over 48 months)

Transfer/Wage Budget: Managed to raise £6m purely through selling some deadwood and unwanted folk.

Season: 1

Managed to get Santa Cruz on loan. Signing was impossible as he wanted £140k/week. Donovan wants £49k/week. But the snag is agent fee of £1.2m, App. Bonus/Goal Bonus of £6k each. Plus Team of the Season Bonus of £400k.

Too much? Who else can I get? Should I go for another striker? Current line up is:

Cole

Santa Cruz

McCarthy

Piquonne

Kadlec

Attacking Mids (as Donovan can play there!)

Barrera

Assulin

Dyer

So? To buy or not to buy?

Decent price but his wages/agent fees etc are a bit steep. Check out how much the likes of Oscar Cardozo, Renato Augusto and Lee Chung Yong are going for depending on what position you were planning on playing Donovan. Managed to get all three of them for around 7m each and not paying more than 30k per week for any of them.

I didn't have Lucas on my save (even with the huge database mod!)

In the end, I stumbled across Diego Buonanotte who I managed to sign for £5m. I also brought in a couple of Goalkeepers to back up Robert Green and for future progression. Alex Smithies for £600k and Jukka Lehtovaara for £350k. And the little surprise in the package was Mika Aaritalo, remember him? An FM blast from the past! Got him in for £725k and he's doing pretty well in at AM RL. Keeping Barrera at bay and performing quite well rotation wise with Gai Assulin. Keeping Faubert and Barrera out.

Archived