Alternative Player Ratings screen (now displays player motivation).

gillsminnow

Finally cracked it for this version.

Motivation.jpg

To install, follow the instructions...

1 - Extract files into the following directory:

Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\panels

2 - Go into preferences > display & sound

Untick - "Use Skin Cache"

Tick - "Reload skin on confirm"

If the panels folder does not exist then create one.

If you are using a custom skin then extract the files into that skins panels folder.

Download link - http://rapidshare.com/files/305764025/gillsminnow_s_Player_Ratings___Motivation.zip

Would it be possible to also get morale in there as well or will that be a little bit over cluttered?

everything you want!

Open the file with notepad/wordpad, and find the right value to switch from "false" to "true" (something like "mr" or similar)

Everything true is displayed, "false" mean it's not in the table.

I can't remember the code of the xml, but it should be something like I told ya

The Alternative Player Ratings screen from gillsminnow is good but the comments (motivation) section takes up so much space on the line I can just see the first name and a couple letters of the last name.

Is there any way to adjust this so I can see all of the player's name and also the comments-motivation?

Thanks.

gillsminnow, how did you define the colours red, yellow and green associated with good, medium and bad motivation? Could it be done with player's ratings also? Something like bellow 6 red, 6 to 6.9 yellow, 7 to 7.9 light green and above 8 strong green?

gillsminnow, how did you define the colours red, yellow and green associated with good, medium and bad motivation? Could it be done with player's ratings also? Something like bellow 6 red, 6 to 6.9 yellow, 7 to 7.9 light green and above 8 strong green?

That's to do with a completely different file. fm colours.xml I think (also think it goes in the settings folder of your desired skin).

Yeah it is, these are the lines I used for the motivation colours. You'd have to have a look to see if there's anything regarding player ratings aswell.

<!-- player motivation feedback colours -->
<colour name="poor feedback" red="255" green="39" blue="39"/>
<colour name="ok feedback" red="247" green="230" blue="81"/>
<colour name="good feedback" red="11" green="205" blue="43"/>

That's to do with a completely different file. fm colours.xml I think (also think it goes in the settings folder of your desired skin).

Yeah it is, these are the lines I used for the motivation colours. You'd have to have a look to see if there's anything regarding player ratings aswell.

<!-- player motivation feedback colours -->
<colour name="poor feedback" red="255" green="39" blue="39"/>
<colour name="ok feedback" red="247" green="230" blue="81"/>
<colour name="good feedback" red="11" green="205" blue="43"/>

Gills can you please give me an hand in order to change colour of the match player perfromance ratings???? Simply can't find it.... or maybe they can't be changed...

Hey Gills,

Saw this link elsewhere. This looks great.

one thing though...... is there anyway, you can get the same information on the team talk screen? I think it would be really usefull there!

LAM

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Gills anyway of putting the Team Talk here under stats?

asdasdn.jpg

i can get it to show under the stats screen, but i can't seem to get it in that place, i can make it show up inbetween "shots on target" and "distance"... how do you move it because i want it to be infront of all the stats...

*Edit* - i got it working! =D

• 2 weeks later...
i can get it to show under the stats screen, but i can't seem to get it in that place, i can make it show up inbetween "shots on target" and "distance"... how do you move it because i want it to be infront of all the stats...

*Edit* - i got it working! =D

Bobani what did you do to get it to work?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Archived