Fm update version 5 2009/2010 season

Chris22

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

on v6. it seems that man city would always accept an offer of around £19m for adebayor despite them just recently signing him for £25m.

I'm doing man utd and in pre-season, needed a striker and i thought i would offer for a laugh and they eventually accepted and i signed him. is this a bug?

Tottenham's reputation lower than Villa and Everton? Are you having a laugh? 5th/6th highest is correct. Wherever the club have finished through the years they have always attracted top players. To put Villa and Everton above them is just daft.
At least you haven't been put below Fulham & Sunderland and on par with bloody Bolton.

Bizarre!

How do I use the V6 save game? I've download the database, put it in both db folders to be safe yet still get a message saying the DB folder couldn't be found when I try to load the game. Did you rename the folder before you uploaded it?

this is dumb. i am new here, just bought fm09 from me local shop. do a need to patch this game mate, for it this save to work? sorry again. am at work, can't really look here for long. so ima ask this now, then hopefully when a get in at 8pm i'll have an answer (dont mean to be cheeky, just need an answer lol) ... thanks...

Arron spear needs added to newcastles under 18. Squad if noble lazirus is there arron spear should be also need to tweek Nile ranger been prific for the reserves then the game the other night!! also vuckic At Newcastle nneds upping local coaches are talking about him being better than gazza!!!

will this work with patch 9.1.0? cause it doesnt seem to be working for me. might have extracted the files to the wrong folder. extracted the whole file to the My Documents/Sport Interactive/FM 2009/game folder. am i getting it wrong? or better still, anyone noes where i can dl the 9.3.0 patch? getting errors dl'ing from the rapidshare link in this forum. thanks.

just a tip chris... you can indeed remove the point reductions..

in the editor.. all you need to do is clone the club without the reduction and voila.. no point reduction..

or of course you can do it the easier way and just swap one team for the other... save.. and then swap back again

The update that came out yesterday is brilliant m8! The best on the market. Is it going to come out a new update or is this the last ? Have you changed some players stats on this update ?

my last update out later in the month player update out in a few days

will this work with patch 9.1.0? cause it doesnt seem to be working for me. might have extracted the files to the wrong folder. extracted the whole file to the My Documents/Sport Interactive/FM 2009/game folder. am i getting it wrong? or better still, anyone noes where i can dl the 9.3.0 patch? getting errors dl'ing from the rapidshare link in this forum. thanks.

http://cmfrenzy.com/football_manager_2009/football_manager_2009_general/football_manager_2009_patch_9.0.3_with_fm_2009_data_update.html

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived