Mod Requests

dafuge

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

not sure I can do it manually, but I've tried. if it doesn't work, can someone change the title of this thread to 'Hide and Tzatziki - An attempt at Cypriot domination'.

thanks.

Done. I don't believe you can't change thread titles manually, by the way. It needs to be done by a mod.

Could the mods post a thread for Career Update templates and sticky it?

Sometimes deciding what way to have your Career Update thread to look like, and all the information you want to put in can be quite hard. Could have 4/5 layouts which are the most popular from this forum?

PureFun I can write one up over the course of a couple of days if people want me to of course!

Due to lack of respond in here, I don't think its necessary mate. You could nevertheless make it and post it, I don't mind.

Can you change the title of this to -Let's hope this one does not bust, But You can not tell a book by its cover. That's why we bought a world atlas

That title is too long so the thread would be titled Let's hope this one does not bust, But You can not tell a book by its cover. That's why we, so I left it as it was.

Can you delete this as i have started another one thank you My Journeyman FM12 Career

Done.

Can you change the name of this thread please, to: The FMCU Forum Quiz 2012!

Done.