dafuge

Mod Requests

1,548 posts in this topic

not sure I can do it manually, but I've tried. if it doesn't work, can someone change the title of this thread to 'Hide and Tzatziki - An attempt at Cypriot domination'.

thanks.

not sure I can do it manually, but I've tried. if it doesn't work, can someone change the title of this thread to 'Hide and Tzatziki - An attempt at Cypriot domination'.

thanks.

Done. I don't believe you can't change thread titles manually, by the way. It needs to be done by a mod.

You can't, it does have to be a mod. When I first came on the forums, you could edit titles iirc.

Can mods change the name of threads?

Sure can, why?

Banned, closed and hopefully deleted seeing that I got a ctd again when I try to delete. :(

Could the mods post a thread for Career Update templates and sticky it?

Sometimes deciding what way to have your Career Update thread to look like, and all the information you want to put in can be quite hard. Could have 4/5 layouts which are the most popular from this forum?

Everyone can make it like they want to make it, surely? It isn't to hard too look at other threads (at how to do things) instead of putting up a stickie?

Unless there is more demand for this.

Can you change this thread title name please?

To: Conquering England? It's like taking candy from a baby!

Consider it done.

PureFun I can write one up over the course of a couple of days if people want me to of course!

PureFun I can write one up over the course of a couple of days if people want me to of course!

Due to lack of respond in here, I don't think its necessary mate. You could nevertheless make it and post it, I don't mind.

Could you please change them name of this thread to: An Australian Abroad

Thank you!

Sorry to be a hassle, but I requested for this thread to be called "An Australian Abroad" not "An Austrian Abroad". COuld you please fix that up for me?

Thank you :)

My apologies mate. :(

Don't worry about it! Thanks for fixing it up :)

Can you lock this thread please? I have bought a new PC so do not have access to this save any more. Many thanks.

Can you change the title of this to -Let's hope this one does not bust, But You can not tell a book by its cover. That's why we bought a world atlas

Can you please delete my thread 'Starting from the bottom' as the save corrupted and is no longer working.

Can you change the title of this to -Let's hope this one does not bust, But You can not tell a book by its cover. That's why we bought a world atlas

That title is too long so the thread would be titled Let's hope this one does not bust, But You can not tell a book by its cover. That's why we, so I left it as it was.

Can you delete this as i have started another one thank you My Journeyman FM12 Career

Done.

Can you change the name of this thread please, to: The FMCU Forum Quiz 2012!

Done.

Can someone change me thread title to: They say Rome wasn't built in a day, but I wasn't on that particular job.

Thanks

Can you change the name of this thread please?

To: This was a one club save, but then I got sacked after just 17 games!

I think the reason for that is self explanatory :o:cool: