Sports Interactive Community

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. When verifying it you prob get the error at the start of the next season so this would signify a promotion and regelation issue
  3. Woo Hoo! Just uploaded my first ever bug report after 14 years of playing FM!!!! Anyone else having problems with teams having zero money in June/July 2020?
  4. Took over Wolves on 30th June 2020. Noticed there was no money for transfers. I had this in Sweden in a different save. I took over Chelsea, ManUtd and Man City to check and as suspected they also have no money for transfers. Game is saved straight after I took over Wolves so you can take over teams and have a look yourselves Save is now uploaded to Own Cloud. Save name is "New 3.12.19"
  5. Game date: 26 August 2020 FOR SALE - FALKIRK FC BairnsNews: According to a report in FourFourTwo, Falkirk's chairman Lex Miller is ready to step aside and listen to offers for the club.
  6. Anyone had any experience with Lazio ?
  7. Its pitch deterioration . Oops sorry its there interpretation of pitch deterioration . Actually found it better in lower league pitches though but still a half assed attempted and embarrassing in todays technology . Think when another update comes out it might be better
  8. "unless you're saying he's committed to a side before the ball's left the striker's foot?" That is what I am seeing at my end; he jumps to one side or sticks out a leg or arm before the ball is hit. It could just be a graphics thing.
  9. Would you please stop capitalizing random words in the middle of your sentences. It makes no sense.
  10. Game date: 23 August 2020 MCGILL RETURNS TO ENGLAND ON LOAN BairnsNews: Falkirk's 19 year-old striker Gabby McGill has returned to England, joining Vanarama National Solihull Moors on loan for the rest of the season.
  11. AS Vitré (French: Amicale Sportive de Vitré) is a French football club based in Vitré, Ille-et-Vilaine. It was founded in 1907. They play at the Stade Municipal, which has a capacity of 3,500. The colours of the club are yellow and red. For the 2017–18 season the club plays in the Championnat National 2, Group D. I've had no influence over these transfers since I started on June 19th. We have a first team and a reserve team, with players!!
  12. Look it - my own intake player in the first screen shot Lyaskov plays better then other players who I buy from Boka for 10 mln euro 3 years ago After two years the player from last screen become sit because own intake player play better and start more games from him That is a single case, I have some cases like this. A have golden intake and every year come 3-4 home grown players with max 2- 2,5 stars and they play better from players with CA3 and PA 4,5 stars After that I stop buying players and now I`m so confusied
  13. Currently 14 games into my charlton save Sitting in 11th possibly looking at a takeover and I get told my job could be at risk!!! I’m 11th and I’m expected to fight against relegation!
  14. Euro 2020 Surprising to see Poland and Portugal as the only 100% teams in the group stage, with groups C, D and F being particularly tight and providing 3rd placed qualifiers as a result. Holland missing out on the knockout rounds is a bit of a surprise, and there are a couple of group orders that might not be expected but nothing too odd so far Denmark scraped through the groups then hand Portugal their first loss, whereas Poland go a round better but fall to Croatia. Italy vs France replicates Euro 2000 with the same winner at the end of it all Some big jobs opening up after the tournament, including winners France as Deschamps resigned victorious
  15. One training session. Thankfully none of them are for more than a couple of weeks.
  16. Game date: Saturday 22nd August 2020 Pre-match v Dunfermline Athletic (a) - Ladbrokes Championship (4) Match Preview BairnsNews: Two games in a week against your arch-rivals Dunfermline. What are your thoughts ahead of your first visit to East End Park? Stuniverse: That's the big difference today. We're playing in their back yard and, after two cup defeats at Falkirk Stadium, I'm sure Dunfermline will be wanting to set the record straight, from their perspective, in front of their own fans. We saw last weekend that they're capable of causing us problems so we have to be prepared for that, get at them early, look to quieten the home crowd, and hopefully leave Ye Bairns fans celebrating by the end. Team Selection Doubtful: Ethan Hamilton (calf-90) Lewis Smith (ankle-75) BairnsNews: Two changes today. Stuniverse: Yes. Efe Ambrose returns from suspension instead of Gregor Buchanan. Anthony McDonald gets a start ahead of Louis Longidge. Jordan Marshall takes Michael Doyle's place on the bench. Post-match: Dunfermline Athletic (2) 3-5 (2) Falkirk BairnsNews: Congratulations on the win, but you made hard work of it, didn't you? Stuniverse: Yes. I'm not sure what happened. The previous games with Dunfermline were tight affairs but this one was a goal fest. Defensively we weren't at our best today. We started brightly and created a few chances, which we couldn't take. Then they scored two, in two minutes, with their first two attacks and we were 2-0 down before we'd even played 10 minutes. We kept going though. Conor Sammon was quickest to react, after Steven Boyd hit the bar, for 2-1. Anthony McDonald equalised and it was 2-2 after 20 minutes. I thought we were the better team after that, but they caught us on the counter-attack early in the second-half and we were 3-2 down. We gambled at that point, made some substitutions and went more attacking and it paid off for us. Conor Sammon made it 3-3 and then put us 4-3 ahead when he completed his hat-trick from the penalty spot. We tried to calm things down after that and manage out the game. Ethan Hamilton provided some breathing space for us with the best goal of the game for 5-3. BairnsNews: Looks like you and Dundee United are the early pace-setters with three wins out of four. Stuniverse: Yes, it does... but there's a long way to go yet. Please LIKE if you enjoyed this update and FOLLOW the thread so you don't miss future updates.
  17. I will be ending this save. I ruined it for myself by signing a player each year. I don't feel as invested as I would with only youth products from the club, and I'm not having as much fun as I would like with a save. I'm most likely coming back soon with a save from another country, and only with youth players from my club.
  18. Dude stop quoting me such remarks, thanks. If you have anything valuable to add please do.
  19. Keepers do that, they set themselves as the striker swings his leg back then react as he strikes it unless you're saying he's committed to a side before the ball's left the striker's foot?
  20. February 2028 I mentioned earlier that we only needed a couple of wins to shoot up the table. Whilst we haven't moved up that much, we are in a much better position now in terms of challenging for a playoff spot, despite the slim chance that this will become a reality. Winning our game in hand against Grimsby is paramount to this.
  21. chelsea with the tranfer ban is a challenging save, its testing you to your limits with injury and suspension, there in the champions league and you want to finish top great save if you ask me.... how the save going ?
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?