• Neji
    • SCIAG
    • Mike7077
    • FTG87
    • Aresenal2111

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A comp... wow. Skorp man, what has happened to you? You are not this happy ever.

Um...Hello? There is a vote for MotQ on? You said yourself as soon as the vote is over, we will get the Skorp we all know and love back :p

You twisted, twisted person. You need infracting. That made me shudder.

It's all in your head.

I was talking about the occasions he has sprayed me with his nail gun. Quake, obviously. The youth these days eh, media pressures mean everything has to be sexual these days. Oh for the days when "gay" meant happy....

Can anyone join in the general derailing and spamming of this thread?

Seeing as skorp is the one posting the double entendres and just generally being a little ruder than usual, I would say it is safe to leap on the bandwagon :thup:

:D

No No No and No

We will scare off half the forum:eek:. Its not you its the song Peter :D

It's not the song, it's the laugh that sounds like it should be coming from a clown with a bloody knife, at least that is how my subconscious portrays it in my dreams

I can't believe I affect so many lives.

We better end this here, if anyone wants to see my devil laugh, PM me :)

Probably a good idea to try to resume a veneer of on-topicness.

To attempt to begin this veer away from being off-topic, why am I last? :( Am I that useless compared to the others in the poll?

Im never gonna give you up, Im never gonna let you doown, Im never gonna turn around and desert you.

Signing that song carries an instant ban you know? Either that or Gillsman comes round your house nude signing that song? Which would you prefer?

More people should vote for arsenal_2111. Or the misspelt version of him anyway! :p

Signing that song carries an instant ban you know? Either that or Gillsman comes round your house nude signing that song? Which would you prefer?

More people should vote for arsenal_2111. Or the misspelt version of him anyway! :p

*Puts his hands up, ready for the handcuffs*

Statistically, I could never claim to deserve to win. I just haven't been as helpful as pretty much anyone on that list. Except for NepentheZ. He hardly even posts here and he's creaming me! :(

Nep posts more in CSE.

I think that everyone up there is good, but I will have to vote for.............................................................................................................................................(builds tension)

Find out after the post

Statistically, I could never claim to deserve to win. I just haven't been as helpful as pretty much anyone on that list.

Same here, being realistic for a second, I was expecting to be the position I am in now. I'm just too apathetic most days to help people as much as nearly everyone else in the poll

Nep posts more in CSE.

I think that everyone up there is good, but I will have to vote for.............................................................................................................................................(builds tension)

Find out after the post

Cheers pnefc22! :D

After a slow start, I'm slowly but surely catching up to the front runners in this competition :cool:

(well I can dream....)

Same here, being realistic for a second, I was expecting to be the position I am in now. I'm just too apathetic most days to help people as much as nearly everyone else in the poll

I keep my beak out a lot of the time because I don't have the patience to be helpful. If there were no rules on this forum, few people would like me.

Cheers pnefc22! :D

After a slow start, I'm slowly but surely catching up to the front runners in this competition :cool:

(well I can dream....)

No problem!

You are a very good member and help a lot of the time.

Like with the FMWiki, you helped when I had problems with the coding.

No problem!

You are a very good member and help a lot of the time.

Like with the FMWiki, you helped when I had problems with the coding.

Cheers. That reminds me, I'll probably get a little bit of work done on the wiki later on tonight since I'm not too busy. Will fill you all in when I get something done.

:( Alan is drawing with me.

I could say the same thing about you tbh ;)

Depends what mood you're in :p

I'm in the mood for pounding on you ever since you snaffled all my potential loan signings from under my nose in our online game all those months ago! :mad:

:( Alan is drawing with me.

How did Nep get so many votes? He never posts here!

His FM 08 save has become legendary:p

Many people (including me) are enthralled by his partcipation in the N.I leagues, his champions league succcess, and his awesome 1000 goal striker.

But i voted for Jod:D

Can we try to keep this thread useful please - there's quite a bit of spam in here, and I'm sure it's generating lots of reports currently.

Peter, your vote was from me, but it's probably best if you don't post every time you receive a vote, m'kay? :D

Ta.

Archived