A Trillionaire's Playground

2nd again, and more CL football. Hope it goes better than last year and that we can make the step up and win the league. Can I see a squad pic at the end of the transfer window please?

Just looking... are anyone of the UNA in Europe next year?? Ooh, don't think so...

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Has Dave given up?

Not at all, I've just been really busy lately.

That, coupled with the unreliability of my internet has meant that I haven't been able to update as regularly as I'd have liked over the last few days.

However, I'll have the overall points after the last season up this evening, as well as hopefully the mid season update for next season.

Not at all, I've just been really busy lately.

That, coupled with the unreliability of my internet has meant that I haven't been able to update as regularly as I'd have liked over the last few days.

However, I'll have the overall points after the last season up this evening, as well as hopefully the mid season update for next season.

KUTGW Dave your doing a good job

TEAM NAME                  THIS SEASON'S TALLY     TOTAL POINTS
Club de Switz                      227                 1282
Versailles                         306                 1264
Sofia Spitfires                    199                 1227                 
Paraguayan Select                   44                 1213
Romford                            799                 1179
Eirethosis Famagusta               744                 1175
Penshaw Athletic                   232                 1119
Berlin Bears                        91                 1115
Ocean Boys                         181                 1036
Ottoman Empire                     214                  941
Blashyrkh FC                       491                  940
Amsterdam Angels                   486                  870
Sydney Wallabies                    83                  764
Shut Up Didier                     142                  743
Essendon FC                        216                  663
Real Bratislava                    124                  658
Sambistas                          168                  638
Puerto Varas                       240                  583
Celtic Rangers                     171                  574
Irish Rovers                       185                  555
FC Frozen Nuuk                     855                  502
IFK Stockholm                      225                  501
Oil Corperation                    187                  499
TWC Indiana                        246                  493
Warsaw Warriors                    197                  475
Czech Warriors                     111                  471
FC Dinamo                          205                  464
Buenos Aires                       173                  457
Croatia Reds                       789                  430
Catalan                            111                  402
Cameroon Lions                     106                  385
FC 33                              124                  368
Inquisitive Boys                   245                  272
FC Miniecha                         16                  230
Galacticos                         186                  194
UNF Hiroshima                     -172                  148
Belgrade Boys                     -147                  137
Scuderia                          -184                  116
Vampire's Elite                    102                  108
Sudon Swallows                     146                   56
Hapoel Elat                         19                 -136
Mexicana                          -222                 -158

Points Tally By Faction  I
--------------------------
FACTION                                 OVERALL POINTS         AVERAGE POINTS
United Nations of America (UNA)              3779                    472
Western European Assosiation (WEA)           5779                    722
Central European Assosiation (CEA)           6537                    726
Eastern European Alliance (EEA)              4058                    452
Rest of the World (RoW)                      4750                    594

LIST OF CHAMPIONS

SEASON   FM PREMIER LEAGUE   FM FIRST DIVISION   FM SECOND DIVISION   FM THIRD DIVISION   FM CUP           LEAGUE CUP        CHALLENGE CUP
2008/9   FC Berlin Bears     Ottoman Empire      Sofia Spitfires      Ocean Boys          Club de Switz    Essendon FC       Blashyrkh FC
2009/10  FC Versailles       Club de Switz       Paraguayan Select    Penshaw Athletic    FC Versailles    Czech Warriors    Celtic Rangers
2010/11  Romford Town        E. Famagusta        Croatia Reds         FC Frozen Nuuk      FC Versailles    FC Frozen Nuuk    Croatia Reds

2011/12 SEASON – Mid-Season Update

FM Third Division

Oil Corperation FC, of Saudi Arabia, find themselves at the top after a strong start to the season. They’ll be hoping to stay there and achieve promotion in a few months’ time. Puerto Varas are again near the top of the table, and will be hoping that they can sustain their form this time, and perhaps hope that they are not cursed by the playoffs once more. Last season’s Second Division relegated sides have had mixed fortunes at the start of the campaign, with Belgrade Boys sitting second, and UNF Hiroshima at the foot of the table.

Table

Player Stats

Transfers

FM Second Division

FC Frozen Nuuk have stormed ahead, sitting seven points clear at the top. The rest of the league is very tight at the moment, with Mexicana in real trouble again. After two successive relegations, the Mexicans sit bottom, and are going to need a real turnaround in form to avoid the drop for the third time in a row.

Table

Player Stats

Transfers

FM First Division

Paraguayan Select have started the campaign strongly, and lead the division. Things are going well for them in their first few years as a football club, and they can only get better yet. Shut Up Didier currently sit bottom of the table, but there’s still plenty of time for things to change.

Table

Player Stats

Transfers

FM Premier League

Romford Town again lead the pack, but only just. Three teams at the top have the same points tally and goal difference, and its going to be very interesting going into the second half of the season. At the bottom of the table, Essendon FC look to be in trouble, already eight points from safety. There’s a lot of work to do, but the Portuguese have been performing well in the second halves of seasons, so far, so there is still hope for them.

Table

Player Stats

Transfers

League Cup Semi Final

(PRM) Czech Warriors – Romford (PRM)

(PRM) Amsterdam – Celtic Rangers (D1)

Challenge Cup Final

(D1) Croatia Reds 0-1 CELTIC RANGERS (D1)

The FM Cup is currently in the Fourth Round stage, with 32 teams still in the competition.

European Report

In the Champions League, only Romford qualified for the Group Stages, where they were given a fairly difficult ground. Despite missing out on qualification for the knockout stages, they placed third, which was good enough for a passage into the Europa League knockout stages.

Amsterdam Angels were knocked out in the final qualification stage by Dinamo Kiev, but went on to play in the Europa League group stages. They were joined there by Club de Switz and Versailles FC, who both came through the qualifying stages. Ottoman Empire, however, were knocked out in the final qualification stage on away goals by CSKA Moscow.

Versailles finished third in a very tough group indeed, but both Club de Switz and Amsterdam made it through to the knockout stages, where they will be joined by Romford Town. The three RFM sides’ draw is as follows:

First Knockout Round

Club de Switz – Newcastle

Amsterdam Angels – Espanyol

FC Twente – Romford Town

Second Knockout Round

Club de Switz/Newcastle – Partizan/Besiktas

Amsterdam/Espanyol – Steaua/Deportivo

FC Twente/Romford – Mallorca/Braga

Dave.: Can I sack my manager of the Belgian team? We're going nowhere fast :(

I've got the player with the best average rating, and the 4th top scorer in the league... I want Pellegrini sacked! :p

Could I get Vicente Del Bosque (Spanish national coach) as my manager, or can I not decide?

Dave.: Can I sack my manager of the Belgian team? We're going nowhere fast :(

I've got the player with the best average rating, and the 4th top scorer in the league... I want Pellegrini sacked! :p

Sure thing, he's gone!

You won't be able to choose the next manager unfortunately.

I think I should take the Arsene Wenger role here.

"I urge all clubs to get behind your manager and keep him, as the ruthless torment of sacking managers is getting to the point of ridiculousness.

Look at Paraguyuan Select who have stuck by their manager from the start and they have had two promotions and are on track for a third in just 4 years.

Please take this message and consider it chairmens as we do not want to end up like the ridiculous English Leagues which are now taking extremes and managers aren't even having half a season yet alone a full season."

I think I should take the Arsene Wenger role here.

"I urge all clubs to get behind your manager and keep him, as the ruthless torment of sacking managers is getting to the point of ridiculousness.

Look at Paraguyuan Select who have stuck by their manager from the start and they have had two promotions and are on track for a third in just 4 years.

Please take this message and consider it chairmens as we do not want to end up like the ridiculous English Leagues which are now taking extremes and managers aren't even having half a season yet alone a full season."

Well mine has been in since the start so change may be in order

Archived