[FM24.3] TMC Megapack

Great to see this back for FM 24! The quality and level of detail of your files were absolutely amazing last year.

Looking forward to the USA/Canada file and if you fancy a new challenge you could take a shot at the incredibly complicated New Zealand system :D

Cheers fellas, should have a Saudi beta up soon. It doesn't have the degree of minute changes I made in FM23 (yet) but that might be better off in a separate file, like the Gulf player fix from last year.

They boasted about some changes to scheduling this year, with fixtures not bunching up. About to test it in practice, it sounds promising for giving the game a bit more leeway in scheduling, hopefully you won't have teams ending up 4 or 5 games behind everyone else if they play in a bunch of competitions. Last year you almost had to specify all 34 dates with a couple of spares for clashes to avoid that

9 minutes ago, omarsorto6 said:

Can’t wait for your concacaf files :)

Other than the fantasy Libertadores, do you see anything that needs fixing? At quick glance it looked like they sorted out Concacampeones themselves. They got around the Gold Cup qualifying thing by (unrealistically) moving the playoffs to March, I might fix this with team mappings

1 hour ago, themodelcitizen said:

Other than the fantasy Libertadores, do you see anything that needs fixing? At quick glance it looked like they sorted out Concacampeones themselves. They got around the Gold Cup qualifying thing by (unrealistically) moving the playoffs to March, I might fix this with team mappings

It seems like if League 1 Canada is made playable, the Canadian Championship continues to pick a random team from each league rather than the proper team. If you know a way to fix that, it would be greatly appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

Might do something like that eventually, but @Dallan's Worldwide CL is even more impressive tbh. They have a similar schedule and even more extensive structure. The only thing we really differed in was keeping the other CLs alive as a way to serve as early qualifying and to rank teams from that continent/hand out continent-specific prize money. I never dealt with the coefficient fall-out from that but if so it would be nice as you'd get to keep the visual ACL and UCL coefficients on their pages

Isn't the 32-team Club World Cup in there already? How's the O-League this year, are they still using that outdated two-legged format? I might just focus on North America tbh. Already expecting the patches will wreak havoc with the number of teams in the US and necessitate a complete re-do of league schedules each time

On 25/11/2023 at 11:19, themodelcitizen said:

Might do something like that eventually, but @Dallan's Worldwide CL is even more impressive tbh. They have a similar schedule and even more extensive structure. The only thing we really differed in was keeping the other CLs alive as a way to serve as early qualifying and to rank teams from that continent/hand out continent-specific prize money. I never dealt with the coefficient fall-out from that but if so it would be nice as you'd get to keep the visual ACL and UCL coefficients on their pages

The great thing about yours was it kept the dynamic league reputation. With Dallan's, the league and cup reputations stay static forever... along with yours keeping the coefficient visible. 

The coefficients were hilariously broken on mine, like half of Asia would participate in their qualifying while the rest were seeded straight into the FIFA CL, and be able to get coefficient points. Then the whole table would shift because the top half weren't getting any points that year, and the spots would reverse each summer. So I need to make the FCL distribute coefficients to Asia and Europe (and maybe Africa?) too, not sure if that will break anything. Might work on something like that after one of the major patches

On 04/12/2023 at 11:34, themodelcitizen said:

The coefficients were hilariously broken on mine, like half of Asia would participate in their qualifying while the rest were seeded straight into the FIFA CL, and be able to get coefficient points. Then the whole table would shift because the top half weren't getting any points that year, and the spots would reverse each summer. So I need to make the FCL distribute coefficients to Asia and Europe (and maybe Africa?) too, not sure if that will break anything. Might work on something like that after one of the major patches

its still the best editor file out there for those playing in smaller leagues outside europe

Posted (edited)
On 02/01/2024 at 13:45, MattyJH said:

Is the Club World Cup the updated 32-Team competition?

Yeah just moves it up a month to avoid preseason issues.

@guillinhares3010 you talking about the 2023 version? Sounds like you downloaded the "confirmed comps only" file, in the 2023 thread doesn't it say that this version only contains the confirmed 2023 one?

Edited by themodelcitizen

Il 9/11/2023 in 20:01 , themodelcitizen ha scritto:

This can be the base for my files in FM24, which will include some fresh versions of my FM23 files and any wider discussion about them.

Club:

Rivela contenuti nascosti

Continental:

Pending to-do:

Rivela contenuti nascosti

Next up:

After final patch (anticipated Spring 2024):

• Diaspora 2024 (adding missing second nationalities and int'l allegiances)
  • Clean up Gold Cup/other CONCACAF issues

Time/editor bugs permitting:

• Last chance to fully unify Ireland by the deadline
  • Any requests?

TMC1.png.b8e5b766452d39ee9694bab6a9caa0ee.png

Hi, do you have a full list of the Diaspora players?

I want to do it by myself using the real time editor

• themodelcitizen changed the title to [FM24] TMC Megapack
  • 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, ogmalaysia1 said:

hi  any planning soon to release the pack that you do for fm23? like copa ameria,qatar,baltic,etc

Didn't they take care of the new Copa format? I could see getting the urge to give that (and the Gold Cups) all its proper stadia and kickoff times etc. Doubt I'll do much other stuff to be honest, I thought I'd port more stuff over but eventually realized that once I've done a really extended version of something (like all those FM22 and FM23 files) it's hard to pick it up again in a future version

6 hours ago, themodelcitizen said:

Didn't they take care of the new Copa format? I could see getting the urge to give that (and the Gold Cups) all its proper stadia and kickoff times etc. Doubt I'll do much other stuff to be honest, I thought I'd port more stuff over but eventually realized that once I've done a really extended version of something (like all those FM22 and FM23 files) it's hard to pick it up again in a future version

I see and thanks for the respond. I didn't read the new feature, etc. for fm24 my bad 

• 4 weeks later...
  • themodelcitizen changed the title to [FM24.3] TMC Megapack
  • 2 weeks later...
2 小时前, themodelcitizen说:

Does the game allow U17 tournaments? Seems like you'd have to load a bunch of active leagues to get enough newgens even if it did?

At most U18, like how i work around with my U17 World Cup File

7 hours ago, themodelcitizen said:

Does the game allow U17 tournaments? Seems like you'd have to load a bunch of active leagues to get enough newgens even if it did?

The game does allow u17 and even u16 tournaments. I have added both u17 and u16 leagues in my Canadian expansion file. You just need to make a couple of changes to the 'comp editor' file in the editor. It is a simple enough task though. 

12 小时前, EnigMattic1说:

The game does allow u17 and even u16 tournaments. I have added both u17 and u16 leagues in my Canadian expansion file. You just need to make a couple of changes to the 'comp editor' file in the editor. It is a simple enough task though. 

How

• 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

This is a one-off cup to celebrate King Charles III's accession to the throne of the 15 Commonwealth realms, who (along with various FIFA-affiliated territories) send representatives to this January-to-May 2024 tournament based on domestic cup and league ranking – with teams active in their continental tournaments not invited (so no clashes with Champions Leagues/Cups).

fitba1.png.c180a5f56a5406bfc8ec602ebb485984.png

Regional qualifying groups are held before a last 16 that includes teams from the United Kingdom and leads up to a final in front of the monarch at Wembley:

Spoiler

screenshot2.thumb.png.98f2adf70dd6a428d4313ad23d8808cf.pngscreenshot1.thumb.png.ecf224edd2db553fd2d3b0064678fb4f.pngscreenshot3.thumb.png.f74d7ca03a87b5f3923767287050f2d1.png

DOWNLOAD (backup)

The cup is meant to promote cross-cultural understanding and recognize His Majesty's coronation, and will only be held once.

fitba2.png.9348f9ab6333286f602388b4dab9ae3b.png

Edited by themodelcitizen

6 小时前, themodelcitizen说:

This is a one-off cup to celebrate King Charles III's accession to the throne of the 15 Commonwealth realms, who (along with various FIFA-affiliated territories) send representatives to this January-to-May 2024 tournament based on domestic cup and league ranking - with teams active in their continental tournaments not invited (so no clashes with Champions Leagues/Cups).

fitba1.png.c180a5f56a5406bfc8ec602ebb485984.png

Regional qualifying groups are held before a last 16 that includes 8 teams from the United Kingdom and leads up to a final in front of the monarch at Wembley:

展现隐藏的内容

screenshot2.thumb.png.98f2adf70dd6a428d4313ad23d8808cf.pngscreenshot1.thumb.png.ecf224edd2db553fd2d3b0064678fb4f.pngscreenshot3.thumb.png.f74d7ca03a87b5f3923767287050f2d1.png

DOWNLOAD (beta)

The cup is meant to promote cross-cultural understanding and recognize His Majesty's coronation, and will only be held once.

fitba2.png.9348f9ab6333286f602388b4dab9ae3b.png

Is this a real comp?

30 minutes ago, themodelcitizen said:

Sure, just posted a mediafire link, cheers for the interest. Just making a couple of little tweaks so it's not all-English semifinals each time

Thanks mate, lmk if theres any updates cus I might hold off installing for a bit, this is a really interesting competition

26 minutes ago, Vakama2619 said:

Thanks mate, lmk if theres any updates cus I might hold off installing for a bit, this is a really interesting competition

OK, I've just finished cleaning it up, it's ready to go now. The English teams (and Celtic) do go far but it's reminiscent of the last time this happened anyway.

You'll love that I've thrown Wellington Phoenix into the qualifiers every time, with no continental competition they deserve a shot at this

18 minutes ago, themodelcitizen said:

OK, I've just finished cleaning it up, it's ready to go now. The English teams (and Celtic) do go far but it's reminiscent of the last time this happened anyway.

You'll love that I've thrown Wellington Phoenix into the qualifiers every time, with no continental competition they deserve a shot at this

Yeah nice, they defo do deserve a shot, I think they do show up in the OFC CL if their reserve team qualifies however, but that is on odd occasion. (And certainly won't happen given I play with a modded NZ file that gave their teams a bit of a supercharge)

Gonna stick it through the editor myself, just to make it compatible with a few other files (and maybe make it a recurring competition because that would honestly be kinda cool)

That's cool, maybe for the team entry for NZ teams, take the "get best teams from division" "National League" entry and check the box for no reserve teams. That will keep Phoenix reserves out if it's a yearly thing and they get good enough to claim the spot

Yeah I probably should've done that tbh, tho I did replace one of them for the 13th Australian team based in Auckland (as you can probably tell I enjoy modding my game)

Also you might have to tweak the way I exclude the active Euro teams from 2025 onward if you make it recurring. Not sure if it's still 16 teams advancing + 8 dropping down from the UCL to the EL (and so on to the ECL) in the new format. This ending after one edition had the convenient side effect of me not worrying about that ;)