[FM24][HELP]Random and Small Skinning Questions

TCSSkin

8 hours ago, j.nthnlm said:

Hi guys,

I'm using the SAS skin and have removed the comps folder to make sure that the respective competition's animated lineups appear (i.e. Actual UCL animations). However, the scoreboard's timing is now just white. May I check how to rectify this?

Also, the SAS skin seems to take away the accents that are unique to the competitions (e.g. VAR review panel, Goalscorer panel, etc.), which files should I be looking to remove?

image.png.a09038a7e38f126ee08c579b8b8b94c7.png

please try and not drop the same questions in different threads as you have made a thread already

the colour of the timer can be set in the settings file, 

if you don't have the lines, you'll have to either search for it here on the forum or extraxt the settings file from the default files

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

57 minutes ago, Pavel nedved said:

1st picture is my skin 2nd is wtcs...! i wantt to ask what i should put in player attributes in player woz folder to have the selector from wtcs..as i feel that i have so much free space and i would like to have this selector there! any help appreciated !!20231121131544_1.thumb.jpg.3421bb99d00e5239ddd3892c23fde6c9.jpgNag1ek2(1).thumb.png.e0d7259c12ec32ed9061014b03f9f636.png

1st you'll have to edit the layout of the page, so there is made room for the selector then you have to go into the player profil and locate the widget that controls the selector

27 minutes ago, caoxide said:

What's the panel that controls the recruitment focus update inbox item?Really annoying to not see the positions on there

Screenshot 2023-11-21 010856.png

I believe it was

scouting centre assignment card for recruitment focus

I edited the other day for the exact same thing

vor 27 Minuten schrieb snowofman:

game.xml from the menus.fmf

Great, I found thanks.

Unfortunately this directly leads to the next question :)

In there, the Link to SI support pages are defined like following:

<record id="guIB">
                    <translation id="text" translation_id="551807" type="use" value="Guides[COMMENT: AREA: FM Menu; SUB-AREA: Support; FR-BN: FM-4106; TONE: Formal; CHARLIMIT: None; REF-ID: XXXXXX; NOTE; links to guides]" />
                    <flags id="event_id" value="sGui" />
                    <flags id="mode" value="1" />
                </record>

Where do I find the definiton for 

<flags id="event_id" value="sGUI" />

and which action it actually triggers? I checked through all extracted original Files but "sGUI" is nowhere to be found except in a couple of game.xml files...

The background is, if you add external content links to pages, the FM button disappears... It gets replaced with either the Icon you have assigned (kind of faded version) or with nothing if no Icon assigned.

However, in SIs implementation this does NOT happen. FM Icon stays untouched, so this must have something to do with how external references are called...

For now this works like:

<record>
      <translation id="text" type="use" value="Ultrarealistic NewGen Faces"/>
      <flags id="event_id" value="OURL"/>
      <flags id="url" value="https://fm.zweierkette.de/grafiken-mods/ultrarealistic-newgan-faces/"/>
      <flags id="icon" value="icons/custom/rr"/>
    </record>

and this leads to the result, that the orginal Button assigned to the menu, gets replaced with a shaded version of the icon assigned to the content entry...

So has anyone an idea on how to avoid this behaviour?

24 minutes ago, wkdsoul said:

can anyone get an icon image on a class="link_button"

ive tried the basics icon_enabled, appearance etc and getting nowhere. 

I couldn't when I tried last year.  But instead I'd just layer the link button on top of the icon I wanted to use.

Em 20/11/2023 em 13:35, lugui disse:

Amigo, in theory, there are two ways of doing it: one global and the other "local".

The global one would be what I posted a few comments above and mentioned by @JustHowie. In this case, it would change ALL column titles within the game.

The "local" would be to edit the .xml itself that pulls these statistics into the player's profile. I don't have access to my files right now, but when I have them, I'll share the exact name with you. For example, I managed to set AMR and VRM as yellow and red, the respective card colors, in this case.

While you're at it, what font do you use? Looks so smooth...

Sent you a PM my amigo

5 minutes ago, GIMN said:

player/player history stats panel.xml, I believe.  It's a bit of a crappy panel to try and edit from what I recall.

Thanks, although I can't seem to find that panel in my base panels set? I am sure I have looked for this before, but couldn't find it.

I only wanted to change the bottom panel to advanced stats rather than the basic stats.

5 minutes ago, johnwalker said:

Thanks, although I can't seem to find that panel in my base panels set? I am sure I have looked for this before, but couldn't find it.

I only wanted to change the bottom panel to advanced stats rather than the basic stats.

You need to extract resources.  The path is resources/panels/player/player history stats panel.xml

On 19/11/2023 at 13:36, johnwalker said:

Does anyone know why the new player trait code has to be contained inside an attribute container to work?

I separated the additional attributes panel from the main attributes panel and now the new trait code doesn't work, if I put it back inside the attribute panel it works fine.

On 19/11/2023 at 13:45, johnwalker said:

After being infuriated with this for about an hour I fixed it right after posting.

Changed the container class on the additional attributes panel from a client object viewer panel to a player attributes panel and it fixed it! 

This turned out to be a massive pain, by changing the container to a player attributes container it ended up bugging out the actual attributes container. The reason I had separated it was to move the buttons inside the attribute container to give the additional attributes more space so I didn't need a scrolling box for players with a load of player traits. I fixed it by moving everything including the buttons into the player attributes container.

image.thumb.png.58e0065246be2fb9434f680979667c88.png

Feel like i might be shouting into the wind as no skin i've seen has changed it, but does anyone know what controls the colour of these boxes on the tactics screen?

image.png.bcbc63584c3ea5e38886d610b0b11d32.png

Ignore me I found it looking through the classes

\buttons\custom\tactics\pitch switch, change the blue replacement in button selected.xml

6 minutes ago, TCSSkin said:

Feel like i might be shouting into the wind as no skin i've seen has changed it, but does anyone know what controls the colour of these boxes on the tactics screen?

graphics\buttons\custom\tactics\slot manu

possibly... (pulled graphics out just23 till these changed)

12 hours ago, snowofman said:

please try and not drop the same questions in different threads as you have made a thread already

the colour of the timer can be set in the settings file, 

if you don't have the lines, you'll have to either search for it here on the forum or extraxt the settings file from the default files

Sorry about dropping the same questions in different threads and thanks for the help.

What about the second part on getting back all the licensed competitions accents? Any idea on that?

12 hours ago, TCSSkin said:

Ignore me I found it looking through the classes

\buttons\custom\tactics\pitch switch, change the blue replacement in button selected.xml

At last someone found it! I've asked a million times but nobody knew.

Thank you very much!!!!

1 hour ago, Pavel nedved said:

its the panels from wtcs skin but i checked every skin and have the same issue..! as i saw the fpf liga 3 have two groups but i dont understand why not showing any help appreciated :)20231122175839_1.thumb.jpg.7498c44f72f2ab911ac694a4743461fe.jpgimage.thumb.jpeg.8e03d8d77d00f74d80a9c8ff89be5be8.jpeg

Because of how the Portuguese league system works there's 4 groups that move to 2 groups and like 20 teams that get relegated. The league structure is ridiculous and the game struggles to know what phase / group you want to see 

Edited by JustHowie

On 15/11/2023 at 11:39, GIMN said:

In case anyone else is wondering, this is controlled by dialogs/modal popup dialog.xml.

Unfortunately, I've been unable to bring the panel above the original container, but by adding an additional stick_to_sides_attachment with apply_to_children, like so...

<container class="modal_sheet" id="mdsh" darkened="true" can_click_outside_to_cancel="true">
  <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" apply_to_children="true" inset="0"/>
  <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0"/>

...I can get it to fill the container it is inside.

image.thumb.png.53259447aed6a563336b67760510fedd.png

With a few tweaks to competition/competition news item.xml, as @snowofman mentioned, I can probably make some aesthetic changes to make it look better.

This also makes the instant result screen ALOT bigger I know a few people have wanted this in the past

image.thumb.png.da81acccb44ddafa80106df4081e4909.png

5 minutes ago, theo_waffles said:

Hey guys,

when I got a scout report in my inbox the attributes are in the english order. In other views they are in the correct order. Any idea how I can fix this?

image.thumb.png.800e65c5e271110c4b4f6e9353dccbd5.pngimage.thumb.png.3419e902853c57ccab2cd8f5389d0403.png

it's a common issue for any other language then English

i believe you can fix it by adding the attributes to a tab system and the ordering would be fine

5 hours ago, Connor said:

Hello All

Would anyone know please, how/where I can re-order the Season Stats info (for example moving Goals to the left before others) on the player profile screen please?

Many thanks in advance

It depends what skin do you use.

42 minutes ago, johnwalker said:

You were right about it being a crappy panel, it didn't like anything I tried to do so I've just it as is! 

I had absolutely no joy in changing the information in the panel whatsoever.  The only thing I could do was rearrange how the table displayed to help it fill out the screen a little more.

image.thumb.png.485c06d263bbbe35d475972dc289857e.png

1 hour ago, Connor said:

Hi @keysi I am using the Trung skin, thanks in advance for any help

This skin has edited the "player additional stats small.xml file as it seems so you have two options:

1) go to the skin folder/panels/player, and open the "player additional stats small.xml" and reorder columns as you want. So you will move goals above xG etc.

2) or go to the skin folder/panels/player and delete or rename this "player additional stats small.xml" file. And restart the game. This is probably easiest solution and it will ensure the game/skin will use the default file

31 minutes ago, keysi said:

This skin has edited the "player additional stats small.xml file as it seems so you have two options:

1) go to the skin folder/panels/player, and open the "player additional stats small.xml" and reorder columns as you want. So you will move goals above xG etc.

2) or go to the skin folder/panels/player and delete or rename this "player additional stats small.xml" file. And restart the game. This is probably easiest solution and it will ensure the game/skin will use the default file

That really was extremely useful thanks, went for solution 2 as suggested and has now got me what I wanted. Thank you @keysi much appreciated