TCSSkin

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 22/11/2023 at 19:00, alexmorak said:

image.png.3f9cd4780443fb6ac44015157f1b8c45.png

Does anyone know how to disable the popup when hovering over price tag?

Sorry for the spam, but it's driving me crazy. Does anybody ever achieved to do anything for this?

18 minutes ago, snowofman said:

maybe

transfer value label simple info popup
or
transfer value label info popup

but it's just a guess

thank you for the heads up. I'll let you know if I achieve anything, for future uses.

A little help please! I tried changing the value from 7 to different numbers so that I can have bigger player names on the pitch but it does not seem to work no matter what I do, I even changed the font style but to no avail. Reloadin skin, clear cache and so on nothing works. Is there something I am missing?

image.png.cf4f4f3ee26318efba2c67bda60cacda.png

3 minutes ago, shkupjan said:

A little help please! I tried changing the value from 7 to different numbers so that I can have bigger player names on the pitch but it does not seem to work no matter what I do, I even changed the font style but to no avail. Reloadin skin, clear cache and so on nothing works. Is there something I am missing?

image.png.cf4f4f3ee26318efba2c67bda60cacda.png

i don't think it's the correct file as others have tried it and failed.

I thought in the beginning it was that file, but i'm leaning more on the hardcoded now for the player names in a match

8 dakika önce, snowofman said:

i don't think it's the correct file as others have tried it and failed.

I thought in the beginning it was that file, but i'm leaning more on the hardcoded now for the player names in a match

ahh did not know that. I appreciate it.

25 minutos atrás, piiJvitor disse:

image.thumb.png.f757378cdf332b4e00a0077306f66f7e.png

I`m trying to remove the stars from this inbox item card, but I'm struggling to find the file I need to tweak in order to do that. Does anyone know where those stars are? Thanks.

Found it, news_item_panels/inbox mini profile assistant report panel

Long shot I seem to vaguely remember this being a thing but when you hovered a players match rating (in the match 2nd half) you could see a mini break down of a players performance. Does anyone remember this / which FM it was can't seem to replicate in 23/24 but can find an article to say it exists 

Also wondering if anyone has had any luck pulling the scouting knowledge for a club through to the home page? managed to get it to pull to the club page. wanted a homescreen version

image.thumb.png.a07241fdfcd84927936b27a18b8d8ded.png

image.thumb.png.32310b20426280860628c83d00111962.png

Part 2 solved

Edited by JustHowie
added info

4 hours ago, Pavel nedved said:

image.thumb.jpeg.feb01e590d7e7363fae58ab66035b5ba.jpegany idea how to change this colour cause the general is the same with match focus colour?

probably in the settings file

you might need to extract the default one to locate the lines you'll need in your own settings file

42 minutes ago, snowofman said:

Any chance that any of you have an idea to which file these damn buttons belong to

i've tried searching for names, id and whatnot and i simply can't locate them :(

any help or idea's is appreciated

Thanks

buttons.thumb.JPG.b3e82460851ccbce4b581995c7c068eb.JPG 

in news you will find exactly the news item for this type of news..! there is located the buttons i think then relocate to buttons and you can change 

1 minute ago, snowofman said:

because the team colour is white and white on white... yeah

is there something that i can change in this label so it can take the secondary colour from the kits and not the secondary

<!-- squad number and icon -->
                <container>
                    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" apply_to_children="true" inset="0"/>

<widget class="picture" id="bsic" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" file="pitch/icons/dots/large/kit" image_alignment="centre"/>
                    <widget class="label" id="bsnm" size="small" style="bold" alignment="centre"/>
                </container>

5 minutes ago, Pavel nedved said:

is there something that i can change in this label so it can take the secondary colour from the kits and not the secondary

i have a similar issue, i might end up removing the  id="bsic" - if i remember correct, it removed the colour inside the circle so you can see the numbers. but it's been awhile since i fiddled with it, so i might remember wrong

Does anybody know where I need to look to change the colour of the 'Dressing Room' and 'Match Preview' buttons?  I thought it would be linked to the continue.xml but it seems not.

*Solved*

It's as simple as changing the FM Purple colours in the settings file.

Edited by Squinty13

2 minutes ago, shkupjan said:

Does anyone know what panel or folder controls this tablet thing or whatever it is:lol: I want to make it larger so the empty corners are filled because this way some information gets squished as it is so small.

image.thumb.png.a3ac23d818b31f424278c7d8b564f344.png

match in between highlights panel

Just now, johnwalker said:

Does anyone know if it's possible to change the colour/font of headings in a table?

I am pulling the tactical style through onto my data hub and I can't figure out how to change the colour/font of the heading, everything I am doing is changing the table.

sometimes it it may not be in the code so you should add it like, colour="red" font="bold", for instance.

19 minutes ago, johnwalker said:

Does anyone know if it's possible to change the colour/font of headings in a table?

I am pulling the tactical style through onto my data hub and I can't figure out how to change the colour/font of the heading, everything I am doing is changing the table.

look here, maybe it's something similar

21 minutes ago, shkupjan said:

sometimes it it may not be in the code so you should add it like, colour="red" font="bold", for instance.

Thanks, but what I meant was when I add colour="red" it changes the colour in the table, and not the headings.

4 minutes ago, snowofman said:

look here, maybe it's something similar

Thanks, but think this just changes the overall font for all headings

I think I need to set the "column_heading" record id, but no idea where to start with it so going to park it for now.

43 minutes ago, jodi1902 said:

hello guys!

I can expand the red area in this screen to something bigger? It's better to see more information in the view. 

image.thumb.jpeg.671f430f519e16298559c69b1356cc6e.jpeg

I already answered this question for you in the Tato thread

no need to make several more posts about it.

46 minutos atrás, snowofman disse:

I already answered this question for you in the Tato thread

no need to make several more posts about it.

Sorry to insist in this question.
Where i put that file in tato skin? The skin it's a single file with extension .fmf
thank you for your help

6 hours ago, jodi1902 said:

Sorry to insist in this question.
Where i put that file in tato skin? The skin it's a single file with extension .fmf
thank you for your help

You have to extract the Tato skin using FM Archiver from Steam's Tools like we do with the base skins and game files.

2 hours ago, JonasMoraisFM said:

This is driving me crazy anyone has any idea where i can edit/change the colour of this purple and orange?

Untitled2.png

skin folder/graphics/boxes/custom/main menu and change the colours in the paper.xml or change the graphics file. 

20 minutes ago, keysi said:

skin folder/graphics/boxes/custom/main menu and change the colours in the paper.xml or change the graphics file. 

13 minutes ago, JonasMoraisFM said:

Thank you kind Sir… it’s been driving me insane for the last day or 2.

Think I will also use this information to change my own skin to reflect my colour scheme, thanks both. 

Hello friends, I would like to know how I can make the title appear smaller, where the image of Geoffrey Stroobants (representative) appears. He is very big and takes up a lot of space in my inbox. I assume the panel is located in News item panels.

Spoiler

image.png.73498d84c40afd153222b760a389ae3b.png

13 minutes ago, Nachote912 said:

Hello friends, I would like to know how I can make the title appear smaller, where the image of Geoffrey Stroobants (representative) appears. He is very big and takes up a lot of space in my inbox. I assume the panel is located in News item panels.

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.73498d84c40afd153222b760a389ae3b.png

inbox item.xml

you can try and rename it to see if the picture gets smaller in the default file else you'll have to edit the container for where the picture sits

hace 1 hora, snowofman dijo:

inbox item.xml

you can try and rename it to see if the picture gets smaller in the default file else you'll have to edit the container for where the picture sits

It was that mate!!! thank you so much.

Also, Has anyone found a way to expand all the text so that it fills the entire panel? It is very ugly that it only occupies 2/3 of it.

Spoiler

image.png.867a0bb4e3c1319750df6864b4b6b809.png

On 21/11/2023 at 07:04, snowofman said:

check the titlebar or the continue.xml

Thank you for your help,

Please assist me with another question:

1. Data hub: Change the background color of the player to yellow (similar to the default skin)

image.thumb.png.40e3c0750e05710ff9c6ad916826d130.png

2.  Change the text color to yellow (similar to the default skin)

image.thumb.png.9e5fcbb3094331a4db085cadba54b900.png

3. When I start a match in the EPL, the small player icon still appears in the preview squad before the match. However, in the Champions League, it does not. How can I add a small player icon in the Champions League similar to the one in the EPL?

3. image.thumb.png.5018519d08595ddd3baea448f20f9006.png

4.  The peak and Losing Sharpness fail display, How can I adjust their position to the left, right, or slightly below?

image.thumb.png.7b923ddb452a6ebac673d74a591e43c0.png