The totally *not* official Advanced Access Speculation of FM24 - This time it’s speculative

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Iggy Hassan said:

Having mods in a forum is so 20 years ago. I think we have moved on from megalomaniacs who have nothing better to do with there lives than clamp down on swearing. Surely they have lives outside of this...

It's a relatively cold night in Stoke. I'm just fighting to prove I can cut it. 

By the way, we can see edit histories on posts. But don't worry...

When teachers make you mark your classmates work. : AdviceAnimals

17 minutes ago, santy001 said:

It's a relatively cold night in Stoke. I'm just fighting to prove I can cut it. 

By the way, we can see edit histories on posts. But don't worry...

When teachers make you mark your classmates work. : AdviceAnimals

I am always sceptical of Gods who feel the need to say they are "generous"! 🤷

If you were truly generous you would've pressed the button by now 🤣

5 hours ago, Hoarau said:

I genuinely don't post much in these threads, im usually an entertained lurker. 

Not that theyre even in the same ball park but I'll actually be surprised if they release the beta at the end of this week with Spider-man 2 dropping Thursday/Friday. Its quite a big title that will likely see a lot of attention and traffic, although i don't think it launches on PC this week so i might be talking poop maneuvers. 

They dropped it last year at exactly the same time as a huge release to the point steams servers crashed and nobody could download the beta for about half an hour!

I honestly think there would be an absolute boycott of these forums if outdated mods tried to close this forum/ thread.

I think a few have hidden a few comments unnecessarily & got a bit 1980s bouncer shirty with a couple of swear words.

There's absolutely no need. We are all good fun. The fact that most of us are posting on here during school hours, proves we are adults & can accept a few fruity comments. 

1 hour ago, Iggy Hassan said:

I honestly think there would be an absolute boycott of these forums if outdated mods tried to close this forum/ thread.

I think a few have hidden a few comments unnecessarily & got a bit 1980s bouncer shirty with a couple of swear words.

There's absolutely no need. We are all good fun. The fact that most of us are posting on here during school hours, proves we are adults & can accept a few fruity comments. 

I agree, there’s an atmosphere on here this year that I’ve not seen in previous years that I credit to some mods. I mean aren’t we all just a bunch of saddos excited for a game to come out that we’ve been playing for nearly 30 years haha 

10 minutes ago, dℍaisa said:

So according to this thread, if beta don't launch today or tomorrow  .. then it'll only launch on 23rd?

Yep, they won't launch on a Friday incase there are any massive bugs they need to quash and they'll not want to work the weekend.

I'd be shocked if it doesn't release in the next two days though, only once has it released as late as 14 days early.

And from memory that was one of the single worst match engines we ever got.

If it misses this week I'll start speculating that the game isn't anywhere near as polished as Miles claims.

And or those licensing fires are actually much larger than run of the mill approvals.

I think Thursday the 19th was always the most likely beta release date though.

13 minutes ago, kiwityke1983 said:

I can't imagine a world where we get less than two weeks beta on the most polished FM to date...

Maybe the button is so polished no one can get any traction on it to actually press it.

15 hours ago, PeopleareSheep said:

ballack, scweinsteiger, does hargreaves count aswell??

Hargreaves did well but was unfortunate with injuries. Ballack was slightly underwhelming but not exactly out of his depty, and Schweinsteiger was a bit old.

7 minutes ago, KillYourIdols said:

Morning you lovely lot. Today is the day (...again)

zaghAeDxAthrqPKqds.gif.e2b14e642a16a621613354926e9a229a.gif

Looks like quite a bit happened last night?

early access is no more welcome to the tyranny of advanced access!

giphy.gif

19 minutes ago, santy001 said:

Maybe the button is so polished no one can get any traction on it to actually press it.

Possibly and also the longer we go without advanced access or creators making videos the more I'll worry the Match engine is a mess.