[FM23] Matchday Mods | Sky Sports PL 25/03/2023 | La Liga, Ligue 1 and Liga Bwin UPDATED

TCSSkin

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Matchday Mods - Liga Portugal Bwin

image.thumb.png.bf06b483e0c084eb9753d10906965995.png

First up is Liga Portugal Bwin, aka the Portugese first division. Some things to note:

The time is purple - This is a game limitation. I've had to load the Champions League time, otherwise it's hard coded to be white.

It's just the scoreboard - SI have debug tools to load the lineup and highlight panels, I don't. Along with this, i've also tried to keep the mods and invasive as possible to not mess with other people's mods.

It doesn't work with xyz skin - I don't have the time and/or desire to make it work with every skin, unfortunately.

It doesn't feature Authentic Fonts  - I'd rather not get sued out the ass. 

REQUESTS? - No.

-----------------

Usage Rights:

CAN I USE THIS IN MY SKIN? - No. You can use it in youtube videos/streams with a link visible, however you CANNOT redistribute it in other skins, nor can you put use it as part of your scoreboard selectors.

Download Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/52i90jffawj0y5n/Liga_Bwin_Matchday_v1.1.7z/file

48 minutes ago, Brunosaur said:

@bluestillidie00   Just tried to use this but when I went on the club profile, nothing appears. Using your skin on v1.2 

Screenshot 2023-03-14 at 18.29.10.png

Screenshot 2023-03-14 at 18.29.20.png

Screenshot 2023-03-14 at 18.29.31.png

oops forgot to delete that, delete the club folder in panels and reload the skin. i'll upload an update when i get a chance. 

Matchday Mods - La Liga

Z2FLfXmu.thumb.jpg.33975b3828d0c0c2ce7d018ab59705db.jpg

Credits : santorfo (PES Mod converted)

Introducing to Matchday mods, La Liga. Some things to note:

The time is white - This is a game limitation.

It's just the scoreboard - SI have debug tools to load the lineup and highlight panels, I don't. Along with this, i've also tried to keep the mods and invasive as possible to not mess with other people's mods.

It doesn't work with xyz skin - I don't have the time and/or desire to make it work with every skin, unfortunately.

REQUESTS? - No.

-----------------

Usage Rights:

CAN I USE THIS IN MY SKIN? - No. You can use it in youtube videos/streams with a link visible, however you CANNOT redistribute it in other skins, nor can you put use it as part of your scoreboard selectors.

Download Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/x2xvyc18zasi9a5/La_Liga_Smartbank_Matchday_v1.1.7z/file

Matchday Mods - Ligue 1

image.thumb.png.a22e53f9e69d41d3436694de493e3727.png

Credits : Overall & Milos987 (PES mod converted)

Introducing to Matchday mods, Ligue 1. Some things to note:

REQUESTS? - No.

-----------------

Usage Rights:

Download Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/r1yleefru6czpe9/Ligue_1_Matchday_v1.1.7z/file

• TCSSkin changed the title to [FM23] Matchday Mods | La Liga and Ligue 1 14/03/2023 | Liga Bwin 13/03/2023
1 minute ago, benji_hro_FCH said:

really great work :thup: :applause:is this topic now only for the liga bwin scoreboard or will more scoreboards for other competitions be created in this topic in the future? 

refresh the page!

vor 11 Minuten schrieb bluestillidie00:

refresh the page!

ah ok sorry my mistake . i know if you continue working you will do the most important competitions first. If you ever have to create the scoreboard of the Austrian Bundesliga, be careful because a different scoreboard is displayed during the game than in the summary

2 minutes ago, benji_hro_FCH said:

ah ok sorry my mistake . i know if you continue working you will do the most important competitions first. If you ever have to create the scoreboard of the Austrian Bundesliga, be careful because a different scoreboard is displayed during the game than in the summary

PM me high quality pictures of it, and i'll take a look

On 13/03/2023 at 22:00, bluestillidie00 said:

Matchday Mods - Liga Portugal Bwin

image.thumb.png.bf06b483e0c084eb9753d10906965995.png

First up is Liga Portugal Bwin, aka the Portugese first division. Some things to note:

The time is purple - This is a game limitation. I've had to load the Champions League time, otherwise it's hard coded to be white.

REQUESTS? - No.

-----------------

Usage Rights:

Download Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/n3rhsv85z1w0hoz/%21_Liga_Portugal_Bwin_Matchday_v1.0.1.7z/file

Is it possible to be able to get the clubs full names on the scoreboard ? 

Extract the downloaded file into your skins folder, open the folder and find skin_config.xml, you'll need to replace the "parent" flag with the skin_name in your other file. This must be an exact copy. This will tell the game to load the other skin as normal, and then load any files in the new skin over the top.

Im confused with this.

if anyone could help me get this right i would greatly appreciate it, btw amazing work.

So this is my skin config

isjd.png.558a6006d5200e884cf46522f685c8dd.png

And this is your's skin config bvdfcd.jpg.d0a34a4e5f0337cfa1c4370aab6f0d1f.jpg

1 hour ago, Napolitanos21 said:

Extract the downloaded file into your skins folder, open the folder and find skin_config.xml, you'll need to replace the "parent" flag with the skin_name in your other file. This must be an exact copy. This will tell the game to load the other skin as normal, and then load any files in the new skin over the top.

Im confused with this.

if anyone could help me get this right i would greatly appreciate it, btw amazing work.

So this is my skin config

isjd.png.558a6006d5200e884cf46522f685c8dd.png

And this is your's skin config bvdfcd.jpg.d0a34a4e5f0337cfa1c4370aab6f0d1f.jpg

so in my skin config, you'll have to change the parent value from fm to fme. 

2 hours ago, bluestillidie00 said:

so in my skin config, you'll have to change the parent value from fm to fme. 

I did and it worked. Thank you.

The only problem is that it doesn't show me the option to skip replays on goals. 

• TCSSkin changed the title to [FM23] Matchday Mods | Sky Sports PL Preview | La Liga and Ligue 1 14/03/2023 | Liga Bwin 13/03/2023
1 hour ago, Branquinho1997 said:

can we have all the scoreboards installled and the game selects the correct one for the correct league?

example you play in portugal it gives you the portuguese scoreboard, play in france, ligue 1 scoreboard, etc...

nope. 

I added the code to the "match title bar" and it appeared

<!--replay controls-->
				<widget class="match_replay_controls_panel" id="mrcp">
					<record id="object_property" get_property="objt" set_property="objt"/>
				</widget>
Спойлер

Uvw1UGo.png

1 hour ago, bahmet said:

I added the code to the "match title bar" and it appeared

<!--replay controls-->
				<widget class="match_replay_controls_panel" id="mrcp">
					<record id="object_property" get_property="objt" set_property="objt"/>
				</widget>
  Hide contents

Uvw1UGo.png

What line did you put it on?

• TCSSkin changed the title to [FM23] Matchday Mods | Sky Sports PL 25/03/2023 | La Liga, Ligue 1 and Liga Bwin UPDATED
52 minutes ago, bluestillidie00 said:

Matchday Mods - Sky Sports Premier League

1904540_20230325192143_1.thumb.png.64eb222bcf38d4463ae25eb24afaa322.png 1904540_20230325192151_1.thumb.png.6f92580dc9d24f970c9691aff61052d2.png

1904540_20230325192200_1.thumb.png.10c48b9bd1ac39e8f0b4a7a861e3cfc1.png 1904540_20230325192640_1.thumb.png.47c970dafec2aebb3e0b26c4f1760c5d.png 1904540_20230325192754_1.thumb.png.bde06d6c1cbc6ff29668e62872b56cba.png

Credits : Spursfan18 (Evo-Web Forum)

The next mod is in collaboration with Spursfan18 from the Evo-Web forum which is a forum dedicated to PES games. I've used Spursfan18's mods for years, so to work with him was a delight. He created all the graphics shown in this mod and generously provided them for this mod. This mod is the most feature rich matchday experience mod in FM history, featuring updated lineups, VAR and caption panel. It isn't perfect, however there isn't a ton of source material around and we're limited in what we can do.

As always installation instructions are in the first post.

Some things to note:

REQUESTS? - No.

-----------------

Usage Rights:

Download Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/udawglufgjo9fvv/Sky_Sports_EPL_Matchday_v1.1.7z/file

1904540_20230325192239_1.png

Speechless mate.

amazing work! Just to clarify - dropping this in (eg. Sky PL mod) - will existing in game licensed competition scoreboards and graphics (Eg. UCL/EFL) still continue to work and this replaces all othershe  (eg. league and friendly fixtures)  OR does the mod replace for all competition fixtures. Not sure if i missed it in initial first post explanation! Thanks again for the awesome work

Just now, giglet13 said:

amazing work! Just to clarify - dropping this in (eg. Sky PL mod) - will existing in game licensed competition scoreboards and graphics (Eg. UCL/EFL) still continue to work and this replaces all othershe  (eg. league and friendly fixtures)  OR does the mod replace for all competition fixtures. Not sure if i missed it in initial first post explanation! Thanks again for the awesome work

Replaces all the other ones, the game loads the UCL/EFL ones whether I like it or not 😂

34 minutes ago, Blockingturtle said:

Trying to use this with WTCS5 maybe I've done something wrong my parent flag looks like this and it doesn't load so I've got the name wrong I'm slightly consufed

<flags id="parent" value="wtcs5v1.2" />

Might be dumb questions but just to verify

1. You have WTCS5 in your folder too?
  2. You've saved your file?
  3. You've loaded the new skin in preferences?