[FM23] Matchday Mods | Sky Sports PL 25/03/2023 | La Liga, Ligue 1 and Liga Bwin UPDATED

TCSSkin

15 hours ago, bluestillidie00 said:

Matchday Mods - Sky Sports Premier League

1904540_20230325192143_1.thumb.png.64eb222bcf38d4463ae25eb24afaa322.png 1904540_20230325192151_1.thumb.png.6f92580dc9d24f970c9691aff61052d2.png

1904540_20230325192200_1.thumb.png.10c48b9bd1ac39e8f0b4a7a861e3cfc1.png 1904540_20230325192640_1.thumb.png.47c970dafec2aebb3e0b26c4f1760c5d.png 1904540_20230325192754_1.thumb.png.bde06d6c1cbc6ff29668e62872b56cba.png

Credits : Spursfan18 (Evo-Web Forum)

The next mod is in collaboration with Spursfan18 from the Evo-Web forum which is a forum dedicated to PES games. I've used Spursfan18's mods for years, so to work with him was a delight. He created all the graphics shown in this mod and generously provided them for this mod. This mod is the most feature rich matchday experience mod in FM history, featuring updated lineups, VAR and caption panel. It isn't perfect, however there isn't a ton of source material around and we're limited in what we can do.

As always installation instructions are in the first post.

Some things to note:

It doesn't work with xyz skin - I don't have the time and/or desire to make it work with every skin, unfortunately.

It doesn't feature Authentic Fonts  - I'd rather not get sued out the ass. 

REQUESTS? - No.

-----------------

Usage Rights:

CAN I USE THIS IN MY SKIN? - No. You can use it in youtube videos/streams with a link visible, however you CANNOT redistribute it in other skins, nor can you put use it as part of your scoreboard selectors.

Download Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/udawglufgjo9fvv/Sky_Sports_EPL_Matchday_v1.1.7z/file

1904540_20230325192239_1.png

Anyone have how to install this I can’t find it

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, ScottishFM said:

Hey mate, how did you manage to open the file? On my Mac it just opens a blank page on a browser when I click on it.

I use Sublime Text. There's a lot other programs that will let you open this kind of files and others

Would someone please be able to give me some help, I have read the original post on installation instructions and still can’t wrap my head around it I’ve never done anything like this before but if anyone is able to give a bit of help it would be much appreciated.

3 minutes ago, Adam0904 said:

Would someone please be able to give me some help, I have read the original post on installation instructions and still can’t wrap my head around it I’ve never done anything like this before but if anyone is able to give a bit of help it would be much appreciated.

Download Notepad++ and install it.

For simplicity sake, move all your skins except the one you want to use to another folder.

Download whatever matchday mod you want to use

Extract that mod into your skins folder, so your folder should look like this

image.png.abbca50f0c20dcc03ba3bdcd4cf254ab.png

Go into your original skin, and find skin_config.xml, open that with Notepad++, and find the line that says 

<string id="skin_name" value="DOWNLOADED SKIN NAME" />

Take a note of the the value.

Open the matchday folder, open the skin_config file in that folder and find the following line

<flags id="parent" value="fm" />

You'll need to copy the skin_name value from the original skin_config, into the matchday skin_config.xml

<flags id="parent" value="DOWNLOADED SKIN NAME" />

After that, clear the cache in the bottom left, and change your skin to the matchday skin.

13 minutes ago, bluestillidie00 said:

Download Notepad++ and install it.

For simplicity sake, move all your skins except the one you want to use to another folder.

Download whatever matchday mod you want to use

Extract that mod into your skins folder, so your folder should look like this

image.png.abbca50f0c20dcc03ba3bdcd4cf254ab.png

Go into your original skin, and find skin_config.xml, open that with Notepad++, and find the line that says 

<string id="skin_name" value="DOWNLOADED SKIN NAME" />

Take a note of the the value.

Open the matchday folder, open the skin_config file in that folder and find the following line

<flags id="parent" value="fm" />

You'll need to copy the skin_name value from the original skin_config, into the matchday skin_config.xml

<flags id="parent" value="DOWNLOADED SKIN NAME" />

After that, clear the cache in the bottom left, and change your skin to the matchday skin.

Thank you so much that helped out a lot can’t wait to use it 🙌

On 25/03/2023 at 19:30, bluestillidie00 said:

1904540_20230325192143_1.thumb.png.64eb222bcf38d4463ae25eb24afaa322.png 1904540_20230325192151_1.thumb.png.6f92580dc9d24f970c9691aff61052d2.png

1904540_20230325192200_1.thumb.png.10c48b9bd1ac39e8f0b4a7a861e3cfc1.png 1904540_20230325192640_1.thumb.png.47c970dafec2aebb3e0b26c4f1760c5d.png 1904540_20230325192754_1.thumb.png.bde06d6c1cbc6ff29668e62872b56cba.png

The next mod is in collaboration with Spursfan18 from the Evo-Web forum which is a forum dedicated to PES games. I've used Spursfan18's mods for years, so to work with him was a delight. He created all the graphics shown in this mod and generously provided them for this mod. This mod is the most feature rich matchday experience mod in FM history, featuring updated lineups, VAR and caption panel. It isn't perfect, however there isn't a ton of source material around and we're limited in what we can do.

Some things to note:

It doesn't work with xyz skin - I don't have the time and/or desire to make it work with every skin, unfortunately.

REQUESTS? - No.

-----------------

Usage Rights:

CAN I USE THIS IN MY SKIN? - No. You can use it in youtube videos/streams with a link visible, however you CANNOT redistribute it in other skins, nor can you put use it as part of your scoreboard selectors.

Download Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/udawglufgjo9fvv/Sky_Sports_EPL_Matchday_v1.1.7z/file

Still really struggling on laptop , when opening notepad ++ there is no value and looks completely different to other peoples , and I also have no matchday folder 

Edited by FtfcTilliDie

This is amazing, thank you. With Sky Sports holding the rights to the Scottish Premiership too, is there an easy fix to just replace the league logo? Not sure much else would be different other than logos? No problem if not, jus thought it might be close enough to get an easy additional league in there. Thanks

16 minutes ago, joe5p said:

This is amazing, thank you. With Sky Sports holding the rights to the Scottish Premiership too, is there an easy fix to just replace the league logo? Not sure much else would be different other than logos? No problem if not, jus thought it might be close enough to get an easy additional league in there. Thanks

Planning on something for the SPL in a few weeks

1 minute ago, Nachote912 said:

image.png.a0d0783d214d75fe8473f868130e8943.png

Hello friends, I have this problem... it's like the bar where the color of the shirt is, is NOT completed... does anyone know what the problem is?

The 2 small bars you're pointing at is the primary team color 

if there should be a shirt, then it's the white part that needs to be made larger

Edited by snowofman

hace 56 minutos, snowofman dijo:

The 2 small bars you're pointing at is the primary team color 

if there should be a shirt, then it's the white part that needs to be made larger

Ahhh yes yes, that is!! i don't know why it appears broken.

1 hour ago, Nachote912 said:

image.png.a0d0783d214d75fe8473f868130e8943.png

Hello friends, I have this problem... it's like the bar where the color of the shirt is, is NOT completed... does anyone know what the problem is?

have you adjusted the height of anything?

Matchday Mods - English Premier League v0.9b

image.png.635012f839cd4cd00fa8dc01a1d848e1.png image.png.1dab2323d4d0f7a47221f280cce3274f.png image.png.472d61fd2b5f344c9cbe373833496f3e.png

image.thumb.png.08e32d8de523ac3154da8696757314e4.png image.thumb.png.f00a78ec5975475a848d86215c913711.png

Once again a big thank you to Spursfan18 on the Evo-Web forum as I based this mod on his graphics.

New matchday mod, The English Premier League, this is likely the layout you'll see if you watch the Premier League in a non-UK broadcast, however for the first time I've had to edit the package, as the bottom half of the caption is now dark purple instead of white. This is unfortunately because the game hardcodes the text that player who is subbed off's text to white. I've included the default white code in the ! ALTERNATIVE folder, so if you want that you can use it. 

As always installation instructions are in the first post or this handy video with my voice unfortunately pitched higher 😂

Some things to note:

It doesn't work with xyz skin - I don't have the time and/or desire to make it work with every skin, unfortunately.

It doesn't feature Authentic Fonts  - I'd rather not get sued out the ass. 

REQUESTS? - No.

Finally, due to the cost of living crisis in the UK hitting myself (and everyone of course) pretty hard, i've decided to open donations. They are completely optional, you do not need to donate, you don't gain anything from donating however the option is there if you so please.

Download Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/pkyewxmhodyvjep/%21_English_Premier_League_Matchday.7z/file

Donations: www.paypal.me/tcsskin

12 minutes ago, ianscousemac said:

I am stuck with this.

Navigate to your preferences, and load "! COMPETITION Matchday". I have put the ! in the name to make the game list the matchday mods at the top of the list.

Anyone tell me where to find it, please?

Found it great work with this

4 hours ago, yunusgs said:

My computer found a virus in the download link you gave, can you check it?

Likely a false positive, it's a bunch of pngs and xml files mate. 

i'm a moderator on the official sports interactive forums, and one of the more respected names in the skinning community with over 500,000 downloads over the last 10 years. What would i gain from shipping viruses in my files?

20 hours ago, bluestillidie00 said:

Matchday Mods - English Premier League v0.9b

image.png.635012f839cd4cd00fa8dc01a1d848e1.png image.png.1dab2323d4d0f7a47221f280cce3274f.png image.png.472d61fd2b5f344c9cbe373833496f3e.png

image.thumb.png.08e32d8de523ac3154da8696757314e4.png image.thumb.png.f00a78ec5975475a848d86215c913711.png

Once again a big thank you to Spursfan18 on the Evo-Web forum as I based this mod on his graphics.

New matchday mod, The English Premier League, this is likely the layout you'll see if you watch the Premier League in a non-UK broadcast, however for the first time I've had to edit the package, as the bottom half of the caption is now dark purple instead of white. This is unfortunately because the game hardcodes the text that player who is subbed off's text to white. I've included the default white code in the ! ALTERNATIVE folder, so if you want that you can use it. 

As always installation instructions are in the first post or this handy video with my voice unfortunately pitched higher 😂

Some things to note:

It doesn't work with xyz skin - I don't have the time and/or desire to make it work with every skin, unfortunately.

It doesn't feature Authentic Fonts  - I'd rather not get sued out the ass. 

REQUESTS? - No.

Finally, due to the cost of living crisis in the UK hitting myself (and everyone of course) pretty hard, i've decided to open donations. They are completely optional, you do not need to donate, you don't gain anything from donating however the option is there if you so please.

Download Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/pkyewxmhodyvjep/%21_English_Premier_League_Matchday.7z/file

Donations: www.paypal.me/tcsskin

Outstanding work!! I love it!

@bluestillidie00

3 questions:

1. How to increase the width of this element? As you can see, the Polish translation does not fit
2. This marked box is little bit to high (few pixels) compared to the left box with the logos. Is it possible to move it few pixels down? 
3. How to remove "MINS" from additional time? In Polish translation not looking good. Only numbers will be enough.

PYllXK5.png

Edited by aduh

2 minutes ago, aduh said:

@bluestillidie00

2 questions:

1. How to increase the width of this element? As you can see, the Polish translation does not fit
2. This marked box is little bit to high (few pixels) compared to the left box with the logos. Is it possible to move it few pixels down? 

PYllXK5.png

1. In match/match title bar, search for auto_size_maximum_width, change the 210 value until something fits.

2. I gave up on it after I figured out its either not worth the effort, or not doable

1 minute ago, bluestillidie00 said:

1. In match/match title bar, search for auto_size_maximum_width, change the 210 value until something fits.

2. I gave up on it after I figured out its either not worth the effort, or not doable

Thank you

3. How to remove "MINS" from additional time? In Polish translation not looking good. Only numbers will be enough.

6 minutes ago, aduh said:

Thank you

You'll have to edit the actual graphic:

graphics\tcs\matchday\skyepl\added

1 hour ago, bluestillidie00 said:

You'll have to edit the actual graphic:

graphics\tcs\matchday\skyepl\added

Thank you

Now its perfect.
Do you know maybe how to increase width of scoreboard in Champions League as it's to short for me?

@bluestillidie00

TXJLoeU.png

Edited by aduh

4 saat önce, bluestillidie00 said:

Likely a false positive, it's a bunch of pngs and xml files mate. 

i'm a moderator on the official sports interactive forums, and one of the more respected names in the skinning community with over 500,000 downloads over the last 10 years. What would i gain from shipping viruses in my files?

I didn't mean to undermine their work, I was just curious. I have already found the way and downloaded this hod u, very stylish, very useful, thank you. 

9 minutes ago, yunusgs said:

I didn't mean to undermine their work, I was just curious. I have already found the way and downloaded this hod u, very stylish, very useful, thank you. 

No offense taken. I imagine its just a jump anti virus that has seen the compressed file 

On 25/03/2023 at 19:30, bluestillidie00 said:

Some things to note:

REQUESTS? - No.

-----------------

Usage Rights:

Incredible work. thank you for sharing.

Friends, help me insert a photo of the player that does not come out with the code
Спойлер

matchcaptionpanelsmall.thumb.png.4a6beb0d1e662fe08e2264bb6c9bf194.png

<container>
    <attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_alignment="left,extend" horizontal_gap="0"/>

<!-- Player Portrait -->
    <container class="main_box" appearance="tcs/matchday/skyepl/caption/logo" width="90">
    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" apply_to_children="true"/>

<widget class="object_portrait_picture" height="90">
                <string id="scale_picture" value="true" />
                <string id="image_alignment" value="centre" />
                <boolean id="keep_aspect_ratio" value="true" />
                <boolean id="clickable" value="false" />
                <record id="object_property">
                    <integer id="get_property" value="objt" />
                    <integer id="set_property" value="objt" />
                </record>
            </widget>
    </container>

5 hours ago, lembergman said:
Friends, help me insert a photo of the player that does not come out with the code
  Reveal hidden contents

matchcaptionpanelsmall.thumb.png.4a6beb0d1e662fe08e2264bb6c9bf194.png

<container>
    <attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_alignment="left,extend" horizontal_gap="0"/>

<!-- Player Portrait -->
    <container class="main_box" appearance="tcs/matchday/skyepl/caption/logo" width="90">
    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" apply_to_children="true"/>

<widget class="object_portrait_picture" height="90">
                <string id="scale_picture" value="true" />
                <string id="image_alignment" value="centre" />
                <boolean id="keep_aspect_ratio" value="true" />
                <boolean id="clickable" value="false" />
                <record id="object_property">
                    <integer id="get_property" value="objt" />
                    <integer id="set_property" value="objt" />
                </record>
            </widget>
    </container>

not the right thread for this, this is for the matchday mod

2 часа назад, snowofman сказал:

not the right thread for this, this is for the matchday mod

I'm using sky mod graphics to create fantasy graphics for my save game in ireland. it turned out to be quite convenient for me. like a constructor. but I can't add a photo of the player who scored the goal. as in the Bundesliga, something does not work out. here I am asking for help. when I get back in position, and if they don't kill me, then maybe I'll make a new topic. I served in the Ukrainian army. Good luck

3 minutes ago, lembergman said:
I'm using sky mod graphics to create fantasy graphics for my save game in ireland. it turned out to be quite convenient for me. like a constructor. but I can't add a photo of the player who scored the goal. as in the Bundesliga, something does not work out. here I am asking for help. when I get back in position, and if they don't kill me, then maybe I'll make a new topic. I served in the Ukrainian army. Good luck

Fair enough, didnt think that far

1 hour ago, giggsxbr said:

fantastic!!! Is there any chance to decrease the height of the three buttons top right just like the origin skin? 

捕获.JPG

it's something i have planned for a future update, but it would require me to rebuild the panel from scratch so i've got it on the back burner for now

Great work mate! 

On the sky sports skin, is there a way I can edit the Team Names on the league table as Brighton shows as Brightn- the premier league mod shows it as the full name so was wondering if there was a way to change it on the sky sports one? 

cheers

For some reason I cant seem to add this into the skin 'WTCS5' is what I am already using? I have moved in there in the folders but when trying to load in preferences it doesnt come up as an option? IS anyone able to possibly guide me or have I missed something simple? 

Screenshot FM preferences .png

Folder FM Screenshot .png

1 hour ago, LiamHumphries95 said:

For some reason I cant seem to add this into the skin 'WTCS5' is what I am already using? I have moved in there in the folders but when trying to load in preferences it doesnt come up as an option? IS anyone able to possibly guide me or have I missed something simple? 

Screenshot FM preferences .png

Folder FM Screenshot .png

follow the video tutorial further up the page

在 2023/4/2 在 AM1点46分, bluestillidie00说:

it's something i have planned for a future update, but it would require me to rebuild the panel from scratch so i've got it on the back burner for now

Hi, thanks for your reply. But now I have another issue, the addition minutes is not shown in the non-UK broadcast version. When I change BBC it's ok.

What should I do to solve it? Thank you!

捕获.JPG

I know there is an EFL scoreboard and matchday experience already in FM23, but would it be possible to do the scoreboard like that which is used on Sky Sports? Below is a screenshot of what is used on Sky sports

vlcsnap-2022-08-09-13h56m47s328.jpg.c9f3aa9e77a16da51206552f2dd1c0c2.jpg

DjtCbdLXcAEddyd.thumb.jpg.3b549a5ae2b0c20b8b9a981727fca777.jpg

Edited by Alexpuk2002
Added new image showing added time

@bluestillidie00I feel kinda dump to ask this, but how do you get the 3-letters abbreviation on the scoreboard? Doesn't matter if I play with any LNC fix or without or use the editor data by sortitoutsi, I will always get the 6-letter abbreviation shown. Do you have an extra file for that? Thanks in advance.

Edit: I found the soluion, if you change the language of the data in the pre-game editor to english, every 3-letter-name will get filled, I e.g. played with the language data in german and therefore the 3-latter-names are missing.

Edited by Duckn