[FM23] Matchday Mods | Sky Sports PL 25/03/2023 | La Liga, Ligue 1 and Liga Bwin UPDATED

TCSSkin

1 hour ago, DamienQilBormliz said:

@bluestillidie00 do you have any plans for Serie A matchday mod?

Maybe sometime in the future, got bored of doing these for now and want to work on something else

1 hour ago, daveh83 said:

full skin mate, it would be unreal!!

Yea for me, just wouldn't be worth the time and effort personally

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, bluestillidie00 said:

Maybe sometime in the future, got bored of doing these for now and want to work on something else

wasn't on about you personally , I just made a general pt why no one hasn't made one, they scared of copyright or something 

1 minute ago, daveh83 said:

wasn't on about you personally , I just made a general pt why no one hasn't made one, they scared of copyright or something 

Also a worry yeah, but in general, its a job that'll take a ton of talent to pull of well

1 hour ago, bluestillidie00 said:

Cheers for the response and thank you for all the matchday mods you shared! 💯

1 hour ago, bluestillidie00 said:

Also a worry yeah, but in general, its a job that'll take a ton of talent to pull of well

deffo but if it was at start of the game coming out its something if done well ad of paid for tbh.. £10-20 haha

40 minutes ago, daveh83 said:

deffo but if it was at start of the game coming out its something if done well ad of paid for tbh.. £10-20 haha

Respectfully, £10-£20 is nothing. Something like that would take 20-30 hours AT LEAST, that works out for less than a pound an hour. Skinning is a very unique skill, you'd effectively have to learn a new language, let alone spending hours sourcing reference pictures, creating new graphics, coding them, all with the risk of Sky suing your ass into oblivion for it.

I know a few people who massively understood the complexity of skinning, once they start they realise JUST how difficult it is.

I know your intentions are good, but being rude about other peoples work and saying you don't see why people would allocate 30 hours of their own free time is a bit disrespectful.

10 minutes ago, bluestillidie00 said:

Respectfully, £10-£20 is nothing. Something like that would take 20-30 hours AT LEAST, that works out for less than a pound an hour. Skinning is a very unique skill, you'd effectively have to learn a new language, let alone spending hours sourcing reference pictures, creating new graphics, coding them, all with the risk of Sky suing your ass into oblivion for it.

I know a few people who massively understood the complexity of skinning, once they start they realise JUST how difficult it is.

I know your intentions are good, but being rude about other peoples work and saying you don't see why people would allocate 30 hours of their own free time is a bit disrespectful.

Wtf are you going on about ? I haven’t had a go at anyone’s work nor mentioned names or anything I just simply mentioned sky sports skin wouod be very popular that’s all and as for my remark about money it was simply a donation idea! I wouldn’t actually pay anyone for a skin. You’ve got ppl begging for donations via PayPal even if it’s £1 so pipe down and stop being so bitchy. Am not even arsed if am honest it was an idea from a passing comment. 

1 minute ago, daveh83 said:

Wtf are you going on about ? I haven’t had a go at anyone’s work nor mentioned names or anything I just simply mentioned sky sports skin wouod be very popular that’s all and as for my remark about money it was simply a donation idea! I wouldn’t actually pay anyone for a skin. You’ve got ppl begging for donations via PayPal even if it’s £1 so pipe down and stop being so bitchy. Am not even arsed if am honest it was an idea from a passing comment. 

" I haven’t had a go at anyone’s work nor mentioned names"

10 hours ago, daveh83 said:

where a full skin hope you dont mean that hideous andromeda skin?

You sure?

"Begged" 

I've also advised people to donate to charity if that suits them instead. A quid for a bit of hobby work is great, £20 for a full on skinning project with a very very conservative timeframe of 30 hours isn't.

Also watch your language and how you speak to people please, I haven't been disrespectful to you, so I expect you to treat me with the same courtesy.

Just now, bluestillidie00 said:

" I haven’t had a go at anyone’s work nor mentioned names"

You sure?

"Begged" 

I've also advised people to donate to charity if that suits them instead. A quid for a bit of hobby work is great, £20 for a full on skinning project with a very very conservative timeframe of 30 hours isn't.

Also watch your language and how you speak to people please, I haven't been disrespectful to you, so I expect you to treat me with the same courtesy.

Not arsed mate. 

8 hours ago, N11V11D said:

Thanks a lot! Is there also a page for change the number of letters in the scoreboard (from full name to 3 letters)?

it has been up a few times, try and search for "3 letter" or similar and see what comes up.

i can't remember if an easy solution was found sorry

9 hours ago, N11V11D said:

Thanks a lot! Is there also a page for change the number of letters in the scoreboard (from full name to 3 letters)?

only option is either changing the data language in your preferences, or editing the database yourself in the editor 

• 1 month later...
12 minutes ago, sierradzn said:

Using the Zealand skin for this, done everything correctly and the stuff works in-game - but the simulate match button has gone.

Any way to fix this? Apologies if it's already been asked.

3 hours ago, sierradzn said:

Using the Zealand skin for this, done everything correctly and the stuff works in-game - but the simulate match button has gone.

Any way to fix this? Apologies if it's already been asked.

just a by product of the mod unfortunately, it's impossible to ensure compatibility with every skin

You'd have to add it back to match title bar.xml yourself 

En 3/4/2023 a las 13:33, giggsxbr dijo:

Hi, thanks for your reply. But now I have another issue, the addition minutes is not shown in the non-UK broadcast version. When I change BBC it's ok.

What should I do to solve it? Thank you!

捕获.JPG

Has anyone the solution of this??

hace 19 horas, bluestillidie00 dijo:

I have no idea unfortunately, using the same code as everything else, and its working for me

oh, okey,, i don't know.. i will see if i can solve it.. thank you.

I think i found the problem, but i don't know how to replace it..
The problem lies in line 161 where this appears:
"<container height="95" />"
I think the reason why there is a container is so that what happens in the attached image does not happen, since I removed it and it appeared. I tried changing the height but it disappears.

image.png.de27d8fc78880cf7417a924c447476ba.png
My question is, is there any way to replace that container so that it appears? Either with a transparent image or something that does NOT cover part of the scoreboard.

If @bluestillidie00 or someone can give me a hand, could be nice!!

match score area panel.xml

20 hours ago, Nachote912 said:

I think the reason why there is a container is so that what happens in the attached image does not happen, since I removed it and it appeared. I tried changing the height but it disappears.

My question is, is there any way to replace that container so that it appears? Either with a transparent image or something that does NOT cover part of the scoreboard.

match score area panel.xml 7.38 kB · 0 downloads

that container is there to push the rest of the added time underneath the team names, it shouldn't cause any issues but i'm not sure

i'm done with fm 23 now, don't even have it installed think so i can't help more than that 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/07/2023 at 16:15, Nachote912 said:

match score area panel.xml 7.38 kB · 1 download

Try changing to 'Bottom Align' instead an removing the container height. I've been making a custom scoreboard using this as a base and that got it to not overlap, i had to then replace the graphic file for added with one the right pixel size for it to align right but might be a start? 

• 3 weeks later...
On 21/09/2023 at 19:14, poma said:

it must be possible to get these to line up with each other?

Screenshot 2023-09-21 201035.png

Screenshot 2023-09-21 201125.png

and make this (the replay thing) not overlap the scoreboard

Screenshot 2023-09-21 195222.png

i may look at updating it for fm24 but theres gonna be no updates for fm23 stuff now

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/07/2023 at 17:15, Nachote912 said:

match score area panel.xml 7.38 kB · 13 downloads

I've just found a workaround this afternoon, try replacing this graphic (added) and remove line 161 as you already pointed out from the match score area panel.

added.png.cf1d303839da53ad81c4c8191873ebd7.png

This should be your result. @giggsxbr @giglet13

image.png.8cb0c981cb00c3cb2b3cacec5274cbbe.png

在 2023/10/15 在 AM12点01分, DamienQilBormliz说:

I've just found a workaround this afternoon, try replacing this graphic (added) and remove line 161 as you already pointed out from the match score area panel.

added.png.cf1d303839da53ad81c4c8191873ebd7.png

This should be your result. @giggsxbr @giglet13

image.png.8cb0c981cb00c3cb2b3cacec5274cbbe.png

Hi, I have

1、replaced your png file in English Premier League Matchday\graphics\tcs\matchday\epl\added.png

2、removed line 161 in ! English Premier League Matchday\panels\match\match score area panel.xml

But in the game the added minute number shows in the red circle.

Can you take a look at it? Thanks!

1.thumb.jpg.22ea583920083f78b6935abcdfd18ac1.jpg

Edited by giggsxbr

10 hours ago, giggsxbr said:

Hi, I have

1、replaced your png file in English Premier League Matchday\graphics\tcs\matchday\epl\added.png

2、removed line 161 in ! English Premier League Matchday\panels\match\match score area panel.xml

But in the game the added minute number shows in the red circle.

Can you take a look at it? Thanks!

1.thumb.jpg.22ea583920083f78b6935abcdfd18ac1.jpg

Weird cause that's the only two things I've changed to be completely honest..

一小时前, TCSSkin说:

at some point but they aren't a priority 

Hi, I want to do a 23/24 Premier League Score Board. Is there any place that I can get those graphics?

I've found a PES patch for it and just saw some .bin files in it. How to extract the graphics from it? Can you give some tips? Thanks a lot!

5 minutes ago, Steve1977beyond said:

massive fan of this but I feel I've missed something somewhere as it's not giving me the option to load up the sky sports mod as a skin:

image.thumb.png.bc4b02d6d77cea5ba63cff1c851ea2b5.png

This is what I've done but not showing. What have i missed?

change the required version to 24.0.0. It's not currently built for fm24 but i imagine it should work ok