[FM23] [SKIN] #TATO23

Wozzie

37 minutes ago, Napolitanos21 said:

Same here, low resolution laptop. I just want it to fill that spot with the player's atributtes, Anyone can help? ΄Wich folder(s) set this up? 😥

if it's part of player overview panel and it has been cut into 2 halves

it should be a matter of going into the file and change the layout code to have 2 panels at the bottom instead of 3

But as said, it a guess as i havnt seen the files

It might have been made part of the "attribute" tab, in that case you'll have to locate the file in the player overview panel and then go into the attribute file and change things there

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, snowofman said:

if it's part of player overview panel and it has been cut into 2 halves

it should be a matter of going into the file and change the layout code to have 2 panels at the bottom instead of 3

But as said, it a guess as i havnt seen the files

It might have been made part of the "attribute" tab, in that case you'll have to locate the file in the player overview panel and then go into the attribute file and change things there

Personally, I don't mind if there are 3 panels. I only play with the sidebar icons and it looks ok. Only the attributes panel looks cramped and I just want to spread it out. I deleted the two files next to the attributes (where it says INF and Selection in the photo) but they just disappeared and it was empty. The attributes were not "stretched" so that they don't look squished. The files in the skin are a bit chaotic. There are almost 100 different ones in the player folder alone. 😐

26 minutes ago, Napolitanos21 said:

Personally, I don't mind if there are 3 panels. I only play with the sidebar icons and it looks ok. Only the attributes panel looks cramped and I just want to spread it out. I deleted the two files next to the attributes (where it says INF and Selection in the photo) but they just disappeared and it was empty. The attributes were not "stretched" so that they don't look squished. The files in the skin are a bit chaotic. There are almost 100 different ones in the player folder alone. 😐

ahh i see

Now that i looked proper at the picture, i can see that he on purpose have made it this way

You'll have to find the attribute file and change the layout.  - it should be called player attributes panel

On 05/04/2023 at 10:58, MendezGeorge said:

Hi there everyone! I hope someone can help me with my skinning questions. Thank you @Wozzie for the beautiful skin. I would just like to ask if anyone has an idea how I would goi about incorporating the advanced statistics tab and the stats per 90 selector tab from the Work the Space Skin into the Tato skin? Any help would be greatly appreciated! 

help.png

help2.png

help3.png

Hi again. I'm a noob at this but I gave it a try for the past several hours and I thought I'd share this here. I know a few others have been asking for a way to have FM Stag's stats on the Tato Skin as well as the advanced stats from the work the space skin. I'd be happy to share the files but I still need some help to finalize some edits.

1. I would really appreciate it if someone could tell me how to edit the width of these white boxes shown in the attached picture so that it matches the other boxes.
2. Could someone tell me how to lock in the selector panel on the right middle side showing the per 90 stats? Because it only works for players I've already viewed the per 90 stats for... When I check a different player, it defaults to dynamics and happiness. I would like it to default to the per 90 stats each time I go to a player profile.
3. Lastly, I'd like to add in the advanced stats tab and notebook tab I have from the player profile into the scouting report card in the scouting center and in the inbox. 

Hopefully somebody could help me with this and hopefully Wozie's fine with these edits. Thanks in advance!

help4.png

help5.png

19 hours ago, snowofman said:

ahh i see

Now that i looked proper at the picture, i can see that he on purpose have made it this way

You'll have to find the attribute file and change the layout.  - it should be called player attributes panel

I Did it! 

Thanks for your help! :applause:

It was player attributes panel. If anyone want to do the same here is my xml. Put it into skins<Tato<panels<player<woz<HERE. Allow replace and reload your skin. Remind guys this is for low resolution laptops.

Jonathan Bonilla_ Προφίλ.png

player attributes panel.xml

2 hours ago, Napolitanos21 said:

I Did it! 

Thanks for your help! :applause:

It was player attributes panel. If anyone want to do the same here is my xml. Put it into skins<Tato<panels<player<woz<HERE. Allow replace and reload your skin. Remind guys this is for low resolution laptops.

Jonathan Bonilla_ Προφίλ.png

player attributes panel.xml 5.2 kB · 1 download

you're welcome and good job

Would anyone know how to implement a mid-match instant result button like in the FME Zealand skin? This is what it looks like:

image.png.18743762802c87d8f0843c792336c54b.png

I tried transplanting the match day panels from FME Zealand into the Tato skin (as I prefer the match day experience of the former maybe out of familiarity, though that's just me) but it just ends up breaking FM23 when the game ends. Any help would be appreciated as I'm totally out of my depth in editing skins. Cheers!

I've been working on adding an additional Spider-Chart/Radar Chart dashboard panel to the main centre panel in the Player Profile screen.

fMrYPtT.png

Needs some further tweaking, but happy with it so far. I wish I could make the charts be more like the spider charts used in the Data Hub with a shaded chart line centre.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Kraha said:

Can someone help me to solve this problem?

11.thumb.jpg.f8b75e64f9e141d206a4f4348b9d9407.jpg

That's because a couple of default panels were changed/updated in the winter update, so if you want to edit these polygons/stats, you would have to extract the latest panels from the Resource Archiver and update every single file, including this data hub widget. Or wait if the author of the skin will update it. 

5 hours ago, snowofman said:

Sry, didnt see it was the polygon widget. so forget my answer

I think I managed to solve this using a panel from another skin/ additional panel but I'm not at home at the moment to check

EDIT: I did not 

did not.png

Edited by JustHowie
Reworded

Am 11.4.2023 um 16:42 schrieb Jesus Bot:

Would anyone know how to implement a mid-match instant result button like in the FME Zealand skin? This is what it looks like:

image.png.18743762802c87d8f0843c792336c54b.png

I tried transplanting the match day panels from FME Zealand into the Tato skin (as I prefer the match day experience of the former maybe out of familiarity, though that's just me) but it just ends up breaking FM23 when the game ends. Any help would be appreciated as I'm totally out of my depth in editing skins. Cheers!

That's already in. It's the whistle on the left side.

Screenshot_83.png

• 4 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, djonh19 said:

Hello, is it possible to match this header panel with the colors of the club?

In this case i´m managing Forest Green and the colors of the club are green and black.

Capturar.PNG

you would have to change the colour to primary or secondary if you prefer

Agora, snowofman disse:

you would have to change the colour to primary or secondary if you prefer

Thank you snowofman,

And where i can change that? 

I´ve already extract the fmf file with the Resource Archiver.

4 hours ago, peppe1 said:

hello guys i have a question i will eliminate the back of the kit in the player profile section? what i have to do?

locate player overview panel.xml

find the kit code and comment it out

vor 2 Minuten schrieb snowofman:

I don't have the skin

it's the widget or container containing the kit

<translation id="title" translation_id="319448" type="use" value="Kits[COMMENT: title for the club kits the club overview panel]" />
            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />
                            <widget class="kit_icon" kit_path="default" file="generic/small" id="kit1" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" height="160" width="300" image_alignment="bottom" kit_zoom_level="1" >

<layout class="centre_in_parent_attachment" alignment="horizontal" offset="50" priority="1"/>
                                    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" priority="1"/>

<record id="object_property">
                                        <list id="get_properties">
                                             <record>
                                             <integer id="get_property" value="Pers" />
                                             <integer id="set_property" value="Pers" />
                                            </record>
                                        <record>
                              <integer id="get_property" value="Pctx" />
                              <integer id="set_property" value="Pcte" />
                            </record>
                          </list>
                        </record>
                    </widget>
        <widget class="club_overview_kits_panel" file="player/woz/kit player panel" id="it2k" save_session_state="true">
            <record id="object_property" get_property="Pclb" set_property="objt"/>
        </widget>

do you mean this? i´m an absolute noob can you show me what i have to wrote and in which line?

3 minutes ago, peppe1 said:

<translation id="title" translation_id="319448" type="use" value="Kits[COMMENT: title for the club kits the club overview panel]" />
            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />
                            <widget class="kit_icon" kit_path="default" file="generic/small" id="kit1" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" height="160" width="300" image_alignment="bottom" kit_zoom_level="1" >

<layout class="centre_in_parent_attachment" alignment="horizontal" offset="50" priority="1"/>
                                    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" priority="1"/>

<record>
                                            </record>
                                        <record>
                            </record>
                          </list>
                        </record>
                    </widget>
        <widget class="club_overview_kits_panel" file="player/woz/kit player panel" id="it2k" save_session_state="true">
            <record id="object_property" get_property="Pclb" set_property="objt"/>
        </widget>

do you mean this? i´m an absolute noob can you show me what i have to wrote and in which line?

i just checked some pictures of the skin.

are we talking about the front and back kit panel ?

vor 9 Minuten schrieb snowofman:

i just checked some pictures of the skin.

are we talking about the front and back kit panel ?

i mean the back of the kit with the kit number

you have a selector who can you choose kits,player information and other few things 

when i choose kits there is the front and the back of the kit and i don´t need the back of the kit

yes the the front and the back kit panel

Edited by peppe1

13 minutes ago, peppe1 said:

i mean the back of the kit with the kit number

you have a selector who can you choose kits,player information and other few things 

when i choose kits there is the front and the back of the kit and i don´t need the back of the kit

yes the the front and the back kit panel

comment this out like this

<!-- back kit -->

<record>
				</record>
				<record>
				</record>
			</list>
		</record>
</widget>
-->

Line 20 to 37

vor 2 Stunden schrieb snowofman:
comment this out like this

<!-- back kit -->

<record>
				</record>
				<record>
				</record>
			</list>
		</record>
</widget>
-->

Line 20 to 37

thank you very much @snowofman

10 minutes ago, peppe1 said:

hello @snowofman i will change the titlebar colors too but wich line must be changed ?

I don't remember.

else i would have told @djonh19 already.

The best you guys can do is find a skin that has the titlebar in team colours and then look in the titlebar file.. it might be needed to look in Fm22 skins

vor 17 Minuten schrieb snowofman:

I don't remember.

else i would have told @djonh19 already.

The best you guys can do is find a skin that has the titlebar in team colours and then look in the titlebar file.. it might be needed to look in Fm22 skins

ok thanks ;)

• 2 weeks later...
On 07/04/2023 at 02:20, MendezGeorge said:

Hi again. I'm a noob at this but I gave it a try for the past several hours and I thought I'd share this here. I know a few others have been asking for a way to have FM Stag's stats on the Tato Skin as well as the advanced stats from the work the space skin. I'd be happy to share the files but I still need some help to finalize some edits.

1. I would really appreciate it if someone could tell me how to edit the width of these white boxes shown in the attached picture so that it matches the other boxes.
2. Could someone tell me how to lock in the selector panel on the right middle side showing the per 90 stats? Because it only works for players I've already viewed the per 90 stats for... When I check a different player, it defaults to dynamics and happiness. I would like it to default to the per 90 stats each time I go to a player profile.
3. Lastly, I'd like to add in the advanced stats tab and notebook tab I have from the player profile into the scouting report card in the scouting center and in the inbox. 

Hopefully somebody could help me with this and hopefully Wozie's fine with these edits. Thanks in advance!

help4.png

help5.png

how to make the advanced stats scrollable like that mate?

On 06/04/2023 at 22:20, MendezGeorge said:

help4.png

help5.png

Sorry just seen this... might be able to help with the scouting card maybe,I've managed to add tabs in the scouting report card widget in the widgets folder. I'm home from holiday on Saturday if you still need help with this by then. I had tried doing what you did with the middle column and never managed to get it the way I wanted I settled for the boxed approach in that's used a bit like opz but different (I think was from statman original one I used or maybe wtcs) can also share when home if needed.

That panel on the right looks ace would definitely be interested in the files even for a read through 

Screenshot_20230601-154330.png

Picture wouldn't let me cut off more to show the per 90 stuff and I don't have any pics on my phone to show what I'm using at the moment.

Edited by JustHowie

19 minutes ago, bigbeezer said:

Looks amazing, how do i install an fmf file?

thanks

You just put it in your skins folder and it loads. FMFs are just packed up version. If you want to edit you'd unpack it with the extractor tool 

Is there any plan to use "refreshing site" if click button?

If I talk with players about recent matches or a training sessions in a private message, a new rectangle appears that they are happy (or dissatisfied) with these conversations. But for this rectangle to appear, I have to go to some other window and come back to the window where I see these rectangles next to the player's name. In the game, this column is called "wider player status" or something like that

4 hours ago, myfunnygame said:

Is there any plan to use "refreshing site" if click button?

If I talk with players about recent matches or a training sessions in a private message, a new rectangle appears that they are happy (or dissatisfied) with these conversations. But for this rectangle to appear, I have to go to some other window and come back to the window where I see these rectangles next to the player's name. In the game, this column is called "wider player status" or something like that

Wozzie hasnt updated Tato since it was released to my knowledge, so i would not expect any

about your question, Have you checked if it behaves the same way in the default skin ? it sounds like a generel fm issue and if thats the case, you should raise it as a bug.

6 hours ago, snowofman said:

Wozzie hasnt updated Tato since it was released to my knowledge, so i would not expect any

about your question, Have you checked if it behaves the same way in the default skin ? it sounds like a generel fm issue and if thats the case, you should raise it as a bug.

oh,even if it would work similarly wrong in base skin, wouldn't it be a nice fix with TATO? :D

3 hours ago, myfunnygame said:

oh,even if it would work similarly wrong in base skin, wouldn't it be a nice fix with TATO? :D

practice shows that most bugs are caused by the use of outdated xml files. if there is no such error in the standard skin, then you can quickly determine which file is to blame.
but in my opinion, using a skin in which the author has lost interest is a bad idea

8 hours ago, myfunnygame said:

We can't change how the game works, only the information that's displayed. 

If there's a bug in the actual game, we don't have the ability to fix it, if it's a bug in the skin we do. Stuff like pop ups are pretty much generated dynamically 

48 minutes ago, bluestillidie00 said:

We can't change how the game works, only the information that's displayed. 

If there's a bug in the actual game, we don't have the ability to fix it, if it's a bug in the skin we do. Stuff like pop ups are pretty much generated dynamically 

the problem is that when i set players 1 day off training the i see at this moment many information in column with "more status information" which will delete if i go and back to the same window. That information is something like "this player cant play in next match team u-18"(LOL)

But if i talk about last match or last training I will not see any change in this column with status, and it will only show if i go to another window and back to this view. Two diferent effect after similar action (interaction with player)...

I PROBABLY don't know what you're talking about. Are you an SI dev or a dev from this skin?

Edited by myfunnygame

38 minutes ago, myfunnygame said:

the problem is that when i set players 1 day off training the i see at this moment many information in column with "more status information" which will delete if i go and back to the same window. That information is something like "this player cant play in next match team u-18"(LOL)

But if i talk about last match or last training I will not see any change in this column with status, and it will only show if i go to another window and back to this view. Two diferent effect after similar action (interaction with player)...

I PROBABLY don't know what you're talking about. Are you an SI dev or a dev from this skin?

have you tried it with the default skin? If not, try it, if it happens there it's a bug  with the game. 

And i'm neither, but i'm a skin creator with over 7 years experience, and have probably spent more time creating skins than most people actually play the game. 

6 minutes ago, bluestillidie00 said:

have you tried it with the default skin? If not, try it, if it happens there it's a bug  with the game. 

And i'm neither, but i'm a skin creator with over 7 years experience, and have probably spent more time creating skins than most people actually play the game. 

ok, i started a new topic on the forum in the interactions subforum, but i don't really remember if it's only for dad or the default skin too.

18 minutes ago, Cheez3y said:

Can some replace the nation flag with the flags from the graphics folder?

Im too dumb to do that.

image.png.7d2f6ab178069b4532589e9ff086d1be.png

have you tried

untick use cached files" in preferences, clear cache and reload skin

maybe it will replace itself, no guarantee