[FM23] [SKIN] #TATO23

Wozzie

44 minutes ago, oi_oi_ginger_roy said:

Did you ever find out?

Also do you need to remove/replace the fonts folder or will deleting it be enough?

No, I didn't figure it out yet. Even replacing the Tato Fonts folder with the default one, doesnt change the font in these tabs.

Very very strange.

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Rivanov said:

No, I didn't figure it out yet. Even replacing the Tato Fonts folder with the default one, doesnt change the font in these tabs.

Very very strange.

I'll take a look this morning and see if i can see anything.

To change the font of the other panels though, did you just remove that bit of code or did you also delete the fonts folder?

8 hours ago, konspyro said:

If you find a solution, please, share it

you're missing files. if you open match in between highlights.xml in notepad++ and press ctrl+F for "file", it should lead you to everything you need to copy over. Might have to also go through touchline tablet.xml

1 hora atrás, Rivanov disse:

Very very strange.

I believe those tabs are in a tabbed container that you are able to se in tato skin /classes

If you open that tabbed file in classes you will see others files in graphics...just by my eyes i say that the font of those tabs are the tadd font, so you have to copy the tadd font to your fonts folder.

1 hour ago, oi_oi_ginger_roy said:

I'll take a look this morning and see if i can see anything.

To change the font of the other panels though, did you just remove that bit of code or did you also delete the fonts folder?

I removed all the code from every XML file that contains font="tad" and font="tadu"

This skin looks great !

I have one problem:

Player overview screen keeps changing to 'panels' below.

I changed the left view below to career stats and the right below to progress but if i navigate back to my squad and click on a player, it changes back to panels.

7 minutos atrás, OlivierL disse:

This skin looks great !

I have one problem:

Player overview screen keeps changing to 'panels' below.

I changed the left view below to career stats and the right below to progress but if i navigate back to my squad and click on a player, it changes back to panels.

Untick the "automatically override custom panels" in the preferences

3 hours ago, FmTuga said:

I believe those tabs are in a tabbed container that you are able to se in tato skin /classes

If you open that tabbed file in classes you will see others files in graphics...just by my eyes i say that the font of those tabs are the tadd font, so you have to copy the tadd font to your fonts folder.

Found it. It was burried in:

graphics/tabs/tato/tabbed/normal/top/button.xml

There you have a line of code where the tadd font is specified.

When you remove that line, the problem is solved. :)

You also have to change it in the selected folder.

Edited by Rivanov

1 hour ago, KillYourIdols said:

Anyone know where I can find what controls the Blur to the Background Images? I've looked in Backgrounds/Boxes Etc but can't find anything relevant in any XML file

Ta.

Think it's the same as for the FME - Zealand skin.

https://community.sigames.com/forums/topic/558513-fm22skinwip-fme-zealand-v400-hotfix-08012022/?do=findComment&comment=13817839

4 minutes ago, Rivanov said:

I tried this, but there was no paper.xml that I could see that referenced <boolean id="blurred" value="false"/>

On 15/11/2022 at 15:29, Richard Paulsson said:

Absolutely love the skin, thank you so much for creating and sharing another year.

Just one question, I cannot get the in-game overview  as per your screenshot in the OP with the lineups, ratings and stats for each team on the sides? How can I do? I don't seem to have (nor add) any widget like this? My screenshot is on an external monitor as well so it should not be about screen real estate.

Appreciate any help, thanks.

Skärmavbild 2022-11-15 kl. 15.19.38.png

Any ideas please? Just to clarify, what I'm after is the same view as the OP below:

image.png.74e07e19bd9d9bcede3bab23633192e8.png

3 minutes ago, Richard Paulsson said:

Any ideas please? Just to clarify, what I'm after is the same view as the OP below:

image.png.74e07e19bd9d9bcede3bab23633192e8.png

i'm not sure if i understand correctly, so i'll just give it a try

have you tried tiving the scoreboard a mouse click?

have you also tried clicking on the tablet button on the bottom right side just above the sub button?

if i'm way off what you mean, just ignore me

First of all, thanks for this perfect skin.

My question is - is it possible to change national flags in players profile to national association logos? Even if it means some editing in config (don't know where should this be done).

I am the one, who liked the national logos better :)

Thanks.

Couple of bugs, if anyone knows how to fix them please let me know

1) When you click the 'Analysis' button on the tactics screen the faces and kit don't hide so it's hard to see the information...

Image-1.jpeg.ab182980a331b58bba2ade65b5e893e6.jpeg

2) When clicking on a player that is on loan at another club - the badge next to their name stays as the parent club and the kits shown is the loan club on the left but the parent club on the right...

Image.jpeg.7fea96ec2a2b0c985ce84dcacf16983b.jpeg

I found a bug. Pressing style is sometimes not displayed correctly. For example this guy in the image has Less often on his tab, but More often in the search staff tab in the filter. I checked the editor and the guy has 15 pressing, so the search staff tab should be right. He is not the only one, a lot of them have it wrong.

Snímek obrazovky (128).png

Snímek obrazovky (129).png

1 hour ago, Pepsi91 said:

I found a bug. Pressing style is sometimes not displayed correctly. For example this guy in the image has Less often on his tab, but More often in the search staff tab in the filter. I checked the editor and the guy has 15 pressing, so the search staff tab should be right. He is not the only one, a lot of them have it wrong.

Snímek obrazovky (128).png

Snímek obrazovky (129).png

Indeed, thanks!

non player profile.xml needs to be changed in line 833:  <record id="object_property" get_property="nppp"/>

3 hours ago, oi_oi_ginger_roy said:

Couple of bugs, if anyone knows how to fix them please let me know

1) When you click the 'Analysis' button on the tactics screen the faces and kit don't hide so it's hard to see the information...

Image-1.jpeg.ab182980a331b58bba2ade65b5e893e6.jpeg

2) When clicking on a player that is on loan at another club - the badge next to their name stays as the parent club and the kits shown is the loan club on the left but the parent club on the right...

Image.jpeg.7fea96ec2a2b0c985ce84dcacf16983b.jpeg

Does anyone know what file needs to be amended for number 1? - i can handle 2 as its just cosmetic but number 1 is bugging me lol

On 15/11/2022 at 16:31, Vader17 said:

My favorite skin, game feels super weird without it, only "major" issue I found so far, in the club info page, stadium picks do not show despite having a stadium background pack installed, not sure if it's the pack issue or the skin's. (I ve tried using several different stadium packs, none seems to be working)

vPxYU4r.png

I'd use this skin if it enabled the various backgrounds. I find the plain black background boring, so stick with Flut for that reason.

I love this skin. Especially the tablet during games as I can analyse and adjust on the go. Does anybody know if there is a way to remove the simulate match button though? I have nearly accidentally clicked it soooooooo many times.

I found a bug on the skin in a match when a player is sent off (2d camera).

The name of the player sent off is not displayed correctly (there is a strange name and a string in place of the correct name).

Can anyone else confirm this? And in case it is not just me, do you know how to solve it?

So there's a few bugs i've noticed, not sure if it's something i'm doing wrong.

Martial.jpg

The personalised icon overlaps the rest of the player information.

prem1.jpg

prem2.jpg

Premier League is showing as blue in the league standings but white on the competitions page.

Also every team that is white (i.e Fulham, Leeds, Spurs) are all blue and not white.

Edited by bluehefner

29 minutes ago, bruntonpasty said:

The best-looking skin for FM23 so far, but what do I need to edit for transparent backgrounds, tried importing a client object from another skin but that isn't working. Thanks @Wozzie

I asked above - and got an answer. It goes way over the head of an old duffer like me, but if you're young, you might speak the lingo.

1 hour ago, phnompenhandy said:

I asked above - and got an answer. It goes way over the head of an old duffer like me, but if you're young, you might speak the lingo.

So for us 50+ we don't speak the "lingo" or would you suddenly consider yourself young, ?

old or young, the answer you got would probably not change, and trying to make a creator add something for a extra user, is not the way to go.

Most... if not all skin creators make the skin to be able to enjoy the game more, with the info they want closer at hands, and not to satisfy others

Edit: removed rant :) as it's more like just a message

Edited by snowofman

2 minutes ago, snowofman said:

So for us 50+ we don't speak the "lingo" or would you suddenly consider yourself young, ?

old or young, the answer you got would probably not change, and trying to make a creator add something for a extra user, is not the way to go.

Most... if not all skin creators make the skin to be able to enjoy the game more, with the info they want closer at hands, and not to satisfy others

sry for the rant.

Not sure where this came from.

36 minutes ago, snowofman said:

Edit: removed rant :) as it's more like just a message

Over 60, but I wasn't asking anyone to do anything. I was merely stating it's an excellent skin imo, and giving the reason I don't use it.

On 23/11/2022 at 10:21, snowofman said:

i'm not sure if i understand correctly, so i'll just give it a try

have you tried tiving the scoreboard a mouse click?

have you also tried clicking on the tablet button on the bottom right side just above the sub button?

if i'm way off what you mean, just ignore me

Thank you! Clicking the scoreboard did it!

Played every FM since the introduction of 2D/3D matches and never noticed this... :)