Wozzie

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, sgevolker said:

Good morning,

someone an idea why the shirts are not loading? I used the right ID and in other skins it works. 

Thanks in advance

try and clear your cache and reload skin. if thats not helping it might be a skin issue.

but @Wozzie seems to be on Christmas holiday, so might be awhile before any updates gets out.. it any at all

1 hour ago, sgevolker said:

Good morning,

someone an idea why the shirts are not loading? I used the right ID and in other skins it works. 

Thanks in advance

Have you cleared the cache and reloaded the skin?also turned off caching to save load times (type cache in the search box at the top of the options)

Em 03/12/2022 em 18:26, Jr disse:

can anyone tell me how can i change the match touchline tablet's blue pattern/background? 

Em 04/12/2022 em 15:21, Jr disse:

any suggestion will be appreciated, thanks

Hi there, did you manage to change the match touchline tablet's blue pattern/background? If so, could you share how you did it, please?

I'm looking for the same customization and for the life of me I couldn't figure out how. It must be something simple, but I really haven't found the right graphic or file for it.

If anyone else knows how and could also let us know, please.

16 minutes ago, lugui said:

Hi there, did you manage to change the match touchline tablet's blue pattern/background? If so, could you share how you did it, please?

I'm looking for the same customization and for the life of me I couldn't figure out how. It must be something simple, but I really haven't found the right graphic or file for it.

If anyone else knows how and could also let us know, please.

Can't remember which one but in \graphics\boxes\ so I've uploaded the lot of them to mediafire, hope this helps

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/lin8zctaegd6j/custom

19 minutos atrás, JustHowie disse:

Can't remember which one but in \graphics\boxes\ so I've uploaded the lot of them to mediafire, hope this helps

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/lin8zctaegd6j/custom

HI mate, thanks for your reply and assistance. 

Checking the files you sent, I assumed by exclusion that it was about editing the color of the paper file in graphics\boxes\custom\cards (as attached), but unfortunately I couldn't get it to work yet. All the rest of the files I already had, I didn't modify anything.

Perhaps the tablet background colour is tied to some other configuration or .xml itself.

paper.png

1 hour ago, lugui said:

HI mate, thanks for your reply and assistance. 

Checking the files you sent, I assumed by exclusion that it was about editing the color of the paper file in graphics\boxes\custom\cards (as attached), but unfortunately I couldn't get it to work yet. All the rest of the files I already had, I didn't modify anything.

Perhaps the tablet background colour is tied to some other configuration or .xml itself.

paper.png

I'm not at my pc to check, but that's a dog moment 🤦‍♂️ I know there's a dark tabbed download on Passion4fm < - make sure to back up any files you have modded if any. (I have a sperate folder with backups of all my changes just incase)

vor 9 Stunden schrieb snowofman:

try and clear your cache and reload skin. if thats not helping it might be a skin issue.

but @Wozzie seems to be on Christmas holiday, so might be awhile before any updates gets out.. it any at all

Thanks. It works with clear the cache :applause:

3 horas atrás, JustHowie disse:

I'm not at my pc to check, but that's a dog moment 🤦‍♂️ I know there's a dark tabbed download on Passion4fm < - make sure to back up any files you have modded if any. (I have a sperate folder with backups of all my changes just incase)

Still no luck, mate. That link you shared has the same public version from this thread, I couldn't spot a difference to edit it and achieve what I am looking for.

Thanks anyway for your help.

Anyone who can say what do I need to adjust in the client object browser.xml to get my backgrounds to work? I know what to edit, but for some reason I have a random stadium picture instead of the Champions League background..

image.thumb.png.595cedc3fde361234c08143b72ebf0f8.png

Edited by BadAss88

23 hours ago, BadAss88 said:

Anyone who can say what do I need to adjust in the client object browser.xml to get my backgrounds to work? I know what to edit, but for some reason I have a random stadium picture instead of the Champions League background..

image.thumb.png.595cedc3fde361234c08143b72ebf0f8.png

And I can't seem to find the random stadium picture in any of the tato skin folders..

Anyone please?

4 hours ago, Juebar34 said:

Awesome skin again!

I have a little question on the playerreports. Somehow they seem to be cut off on top. Might be a problem with my settings. But perhaps anyone can give me a hint?

All the best
J.

Tato.JPG

Have you tried changing the zoom settings?

Hey I have an issue where text is really low quality using this skin, other than that it is perfect! 

Text looks fine on any other skin, so it's just this one, and my resolution is set to the same as my monitor, 2560 x 1440p, so I don't know why this is happening.

Is anyone experiencing the same problem? Any help is much appreciated

1 hour ago, alexobc said:

Hey I have an issue where text is really low quality using this skin, other than that it is perfect! 

Text looks fine on any other skin, so it's just this one, and my resolution is set to the same as my monitor, 2560 x 1440p, so I don't know why this is happening.

Is anyone experiencing the same problem? Any help is much appreciated

Go for 120% zoom it looks so much better. I’ve got the same resolution 

My favorite skin in FM22 used it for all 2200 hours that I played FM22. Want to use it for FM23, but just cannot, because of the "blue" colored chalkboard! I cannot get used to that color and wish it just would be the normal Tato23 color that all the other pages are.

Sorry, hoping this "Blue chalkboard" will change at some point, so that I can use this skin. In the meantime, will try to find another skin to use

On 08/12/2022 at 10:04, oi_oi_ginger_roy said:

Above is the current code which someone said needs amending...

Simply replace the above and this should work:

<!--condition icon-->
<widget class="player_condition_icon_widget" icon_alignment="centre"  width="16" navigation_focus_target="false" id="PcOI" label_disabled="true" show_hover_popup="false"/>

@Wozzie- just in case you're not aware...

I don't suppose you've got a copy of the skin with this file updated have you? I've tried updating it myself and crashed it somewhere in the process

5 hours ago, yahya.duceysane said:

Did any of you fixed the condition bug for not appearing in the matches, if so please tell us how? Would really appreciate it. Thanks

<!--condition icon-->
<widget class="player_condition_icon_widget" icon_alignment="centre"  width="16" navigation_focus_target="false" id="PcOI" label_disabled="true" show_hover_popup="false"/>

</container>
    </container>

Panels>Widgets>Match players bar widget.xml remove the code that was there and replace with the above

On 15/12/2022 at 16:34, Wozzie said:

It usually gets updated. But I have no plans to release any (major) update atm.

The 'dark' tablet version is already available. https://bit.ly/tato23_v1_darktab

tablet_dark.thumb.png.cd429a277405c581fd229bd20eaff3db.png

Wozzie, thank you so much for the link to the dark chalkboard tablet. I am really looking forward to using your skin in FM23 as I did for all of FM22. Thanks again for the link

Edited by DogOneChilli

21 minutes ago, safasirin said:

First of all, I apologize for my English :) This volume is an edited version of Tato22. Instead, I meant that maybe if he had created a skin for FM23 using new patterns, it would have produced a better skin.

Unless you have made a skin from scratch youself and know the amount of time and work that goes into doing so, i would not make such comments..

i doubt there is anyone who made a skin for FM22 that starts from scratch and remade the whole skin for FM23. Most reuse from previous years and just adjust, fix and build upon whats already working 

9 dakika önce, snowofman said:

Unless you have made a skin from scratch youself and know the amount of time and work that goes into doing so, i would not make such comments..

i doubt there is anyone who made a skin for FM22 that starts from scratch and remade the whole skin for FM23. Most reuse from previous years and just adjust, fix and build upon whats already working 

I do not think that I disrespect or belittle labor. This skin is my favorite skin too. You still don't understand what I mean. There is almost no difference between Tato22 and Tato23. This is not a bed thing. I just wanted to say it could have been something different and newer. 

1 hour ago, snowofman said:

Exactly

The tools are there for people to build and amend their own skin - asking someone else to do it for free is a little cheeky if you ask me lol

On 07/12/2022 at 18:37, oi_oi_ginger_roy said:

This worked perfectly btw. Thank you

Hey, can you share a screenshot of how this looks in the tablet? Also is there a way you can share the updated Skin file to include this? Thanks

56 minutes ago, hm86 said:

Hey, can you share a screenshot of how this looks in the tablet? Also is there a way you can share the updated Skin file to include this? Thanks

Add around the ground to Panels/Match/Woz and Match in between highlights panel to Panels/Match

image.thumb.png.1ed3a97a848f1bc84b7437d704f6f0d3.png

around the ground.xml match in between highlights panel.xml

I add player's duty in the tactic review and opposition tactic

image.png.4b2e284639b68487238a536328d90695.png

image.png.44f5d4db17fea0515ea495258d376f46.png

2117125265_QQ20230107220608.thumb.png.bf312cd604defaad1a821e4693c06cd2.png

tactics icon info panel review.xml

tactics icon opposition predicted team kits.xml

I'm gonna post edited skin in the attachments section.

All credit goes to Wozzie.

I only edited 2 or 3 panels. 

@Wozzie

If you are against posting this version just let me know and I'm gonna delete it.

Tato23_skin_v1_Darktab.fmf

Edited by Aoyao