[FM23] [SKIN] #TATO23

Wozzie

On 22/12/2022 at 22:14, JustHowie said:

Add around the ground to Panels/Match/Woz and Match in between highlights panel to Panels/Match

image.thumb.png.1ed3a97a848f1bc84b7437d704f6f0d3.png

around the ground.xml 2.89 kB · 9 downloads match in between highlights panel.xml 8.08 kB · 8 downloads

Thanks for this, its really helpful. Do you know if its possible to change the look of the latest score section? As you can see from my screenshot the names are not visable and there is so much wasted space. I would even be willing to get rid of the latest event updates and use that space if it meant that the latest scores section was usable. Thanks

gsdgsdg.png.cbfacf2b335d671368b90a690b12dac7.png

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Watson156 said:

Thanks for this, its really helpful. Do you know if its possible to change the look of the latest score section? As you can see from my screenshot the names are not visable and there is so much wasted space. I would even be willing to get rid of the latest event updates and use that space if it meant that the latest scores section was usable. Thanks

gsdgsdg.png.cbfacf2b335d671368b90a690b12dac7.png

that should remove latest events, Else you can try playing around with the minimum width of each container. Or even adjust your zoom in preferences

around the grounds.xml

On 15/11/2022 at 20:12, Domoboy23 said:

Is there a way to delete the hidden tab?

Just scanning through this thread, was this ever answered? Would really appreciate if there is a way to remove this skin. Trying to kick the habit of playing via CA/PA so want to remove all temptation if possible and this skin is gorgeous. 

2 hours ago, FutureInMyPocket said:

Just scanning through this thread, was this ever answered? Would really appreciate if there is a way to remove this skin. Trying to kick the habit of playing via CA/PA so want to remove all temptation if possible and this skin is gorgeous. 

Panels, player, woz open info R and remove the hidden stats widget. I'd link mine but I've changed the drop down to tabs and added bits people have helped me with like tactical familiarity 

Just now, s_pasmus said:

Good evening.

Do you have any idea why, in the final match result panel, one team's stats tab is higher than the other?  

I edit it manually, but then the problem comes back, when I go to see any other game result 

man take a screenshot. respect the people to whom you ask questions.

On 27/11/2022 at 11:18, Serkan FY said:

How can I make the nation logo in player overview and the nation, club & league logos in club overview clickable? They all seem unresponsive when I click them, meaning not forwarding to the respective pages.

Same problem for me. I managed to change nation logo in player overview but have problems with the second part. Can someone help?

On 30/12/2022 at 01:58, Grandzy said:

Same problem for me. I managed to change nation logo in player overview but have problems with the second part. Can someone help?

Could you please explain how did you manage to change nation logos in player screen?

On 22/12/2022 at 22:14, JustHowie said:

Add around the ground to Panels/Match/Woz and Match in between highlights panel to Panels/Match

image.thumb.png.1ed3a97a848f1bc84b7437d704f6f0d3.png

around the ground.xml 2.89 kB · 18 downloads match in between highlights panel.xml 8.08 kB · 16 downloads

Hi,

When I add the around the ground file it adds the tab but no information at all shows in there. It is just empty.

Do you happen to know what might be causing that and what I have probably done wrong?

Thanks

1 hour ago, rmfarey said:

Hi,

When I add the around the ground file it adds the tab but no information at all shows in there. It is just empty.

Do you happen to know what might be causing that and what I have probably done wrong?

Thanks

Have you added the around the grounds XML into woz and placed the match in-between xml into the panels folder? You need both for it to work.

1 hour ago, JustHowie said:

Have you added the around the grounds XML into woz and placed the match in-between xml into the panels folder? You need both for it to work.

Sure I did.

Will start a fresh and try from the start again.

Thanks

On 03/01/2023 at 22:56, rmfarey said:

Sure I did.

Will start a fresh and try from the start again.

Thanks

Only thing I can think is to do a clear cache and reload 

Edited by JustHowie
Typo

On 02/01/2023 at 07:08, Serkan FY said:

Could you please explain how did you manage to change nation logos in player screen?

I wanted to make logos of the clubs and nations to be clickable in club overview and player panel. Then I wanted to change the logos of Federations in player screen to the nation logos. If you using metallic logopack it will work. I don't know with others. You need to enter your nation logos config and change the "flags" to "logo":
image.png.50ce8fc8aa693b8bf05ec79d8a479895.png

And then in folder with your federations logos you need to change in config from "logo" to "flags".

image.thumb.png.1282540adc5dd13f6f264697221b1c8e.png

This will change your nation overview to look like this, with federation logo near kits(unclickable) and flag of the nation + confederation in the middle (clickable).

I don't want to send only panels so I'm gonna post edited skin in the attachments section. All credit goes to @Wozzie. I only edited 2 or 3 panels. 

@Wozzie If you are against posting this version just let me know and I'm gonna delete it.

Tato23_v2.rar

Edited by Grandzy

Hello,
First of all, thank you for the Skin, it is very clean, beautiful, and it has everything I like to play FM, just 3 things that I would like to tell you about:

1. In club information there is no space to view the city that the team represents, it would be great if you could see the cities (since I have a personal mega pack of cities with its config) to have a better immersion in the game. A box/tab similar to the stadium one would be great. Attached capture

2. When clicking on Club Stadium, it would be nice if an informative place appeared as an attachment to the screenshots

3. Then the only error that I have detected is that when you receive the message in the mailbox of the Scouting Meeting, it is cut off... I have a screen resolution of 1920x1080 font size at 85%. Attached 2 screenshots

In any case, it is the skin that I like the most and I thank you for your work with absolute sincerity

Best regards and take care

ciudad Tato.png

información estadio Tato.png

se ve cortado.png

se ve cortado 2.png

En 15/11/2022 a las 10:31, Vader17 dijo:

Mi máscara favorita, el juego se siente súper extraño sin ella, el único problema "importante" que encontré hasta ahora, en la página de información del club, las selecciones del estadio no se muestran a pesar de tener instalado un paquete de fondo del estadio, no estoy seguro si es el problema del paquete o la máscara . (He intentado usar varios paquetes de estadio diferentes, ninguno parece funcionar)

vPxYU4r.png

Try to this one: https://mega.nz/file/NpYzxSyZ#vLZExjWmDOaUzZOOZQu8v0a0T9hSIQU6NuO3ZGEf0mM

Follow de capture to put the megapack on the correct place 

Take care!

stadiums.png

hace 3 horas, s_pasmus dijo:

@javig_2103hola Javi. su trabajo es muy interesante. ¿Es posible compartir la carpeta de tu city pac? Y el primero de tu post con la foto de la ciudad, que Skin es?

Thanks, sir @s_pasmus 😉

Of course i can share 👍😊https://mega.nz/file/QwJSDIiK#1j1OqyAQx1pfHEp_x2hQmLvCZqBKoF3sSxYlxQ0VGYE

To say that some skins that do not have space for a box/tab for the city, it is possible that they use the city as wallpaper

In that case, if you are like me, one of those who likes a smooth and dark background, so that what is in the foreground can be read perfectly... I recommend you take the Cities Megapack, out of the Football Manager root . To avoid just that.

Some skins allow you to be able to select different backgrounds, being able to put one to your liking and modify its opacity

The decision is yours, my friend!

The skin are OPZ Blackout https://mega.nz/file/J3QGQRhI#bzMq6xLQP1Rmyeek_6hLBvSs79o89Fota8dEuwsByos 

Three different versions of this well-known Skin.

OPZ Elite 2023 (for 1080p)
OPZ Elite 2023 Blackout (for 1080p)
OPZ Elite 2023 Blackout 2k (for 1440p)

Installation instructions:

Download the file.
Extract the file and paste it into the skin folder:
Win Vista/7/8/10/11: C:UsersusernameDocumentsSports InteractiveFootball Manager 2023skins *
Mac OS X: /Users/username/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2023/skins *
We start our FM23, we go to preferences, appearance and select the skin that we just installed.

Special thanks
- Wannachup skin -
michaeltmurrayuk
-FLUT
-CFM
-GZskin
- YAKS
-TCS
-Heffem
-SSD Gold
-Wozzie
-DD2021ST
- FME - Zealand

Edited by javig_2103

hello guys, I recently came across the new moneyball23 skin and it seems really interesting with Fm Stag's advanced stags implemented.

I love tato skin since last year and it would be amazing if someone or even @Wozzie himself could add this feature in the skin or walk me through so I could do it by myself.

2 hours ago, stagiannis88 said:

Is there any way to make the standard grey background a little bit more darker ?

Have a play around with tato setting.xml

Using other skins settings I managed to get mine mostly black and white. Most of the colour names Have BG and FG in it change the colour darker there's a few things not listed (alot) you can add. Looking at other skin colours / settings find what you like and add it in.

Only thing I can't seem to replicate is attribute boxes 

On 06/01/2023 at 11:50, Grandzy said:

I wanted to make logos of the clubs and nations to be clickable in club overview and player panel. Then I wanted to change the logos of Federations in player screen to the nation logos. If you using metallic logopack it will work. I don't know with others. You need to enter your nation logos config and change the "flags" to "logo":
image.png.50ce8fc8aa693b8bf05ec79d8a479895.png

And then in folder with your federations logos you need to change in config from "logo" to "flags".

image.thumb.png.1282540adc5dd13f6f264697221b1c8e.png

This will change your nation overview to look like this, with federation logo near kits(unclickable) and flag of the nation + confederation in the middle (clickable).

I don't want to send only panels so I'm gonna post edited skin in the attachments section. All credit goes to @Wozzie. I only edited 2 or 3 panels. 

@Wozzie If you are against posting this version just let me know and I'm gonna delete it.

Tato23_v2.rar 6.02 MB · 42 downloads

How does this work if I am using the Metallic megapack, but different flags? What are the 2 configs that I need to change?

13 hours ago, EnigMattic1 said:

How does this work if I am using the Metallic megapack, but different flags? What are the 2 configs that I need to change?

I've not personally tried it but I use the search function in folders to look up what I want to change as it flags everything that contains that key word. Wish I could help more but it's not something I've personally tried to do I just remember seeing it and thought it might help 

2 hours ago, CianGerlach said:

Where can i get the whole folder instead of the fmf file? Or is that not possible?

Thanks in advance

If you have the game on steam you should get the resource archiver with it simply load it up, hit extract achieve find the FMF and tell tell it where you want to save the files 

On 02/02/2023 at 02:08, konspyro said:

Can you please tell me how you put the overlay in order to use background pack?

\Tato23_v1darktab\panels\client_object
file 
client object browser.xml

find (line 29,56) and change
transparency="..."
where 1 is no transparency, 0.9 and lower its transparent background

However in order to use background packs you need to "unlock" some code (green).
The easiest way just delete all code in client object browser.xml file
and paste this:

<!-- this file lists the global panels that should be installed -->
<panel>
    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

<container id="mai1">
        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" />
    </container>

<!-- background picture - covers entire screen -->
    <widget class="background" file="backgrounds/default" id="bgnd">
        <!-- Once everything is hooked up we'll use a get global attachment like below tied to the
			     appropriate global setting to show/hide instead of the complex test multiple global
				 setups for the various items we'll show/hide -->
        <!--<attachment class="get_global_attachment" get_property="background_visible" set_property="Shwn" />-->
        <record id="object_property">
            <integer id="get_property" value="bgnd" />
            <integer id="set_property" value="file" />
        </record>
        <attachment class="test_multiple_globals_attachment" default_value="false">
            <list id="get_properties">
                <record get_property="MatS" test_mode="equal" value="true" skip_if_null="true" />
                <!-- PROP_FULL_SCREEN_3D_BEING_DRAWN -->
                <record get_property="Ma3D" test_mode="equal" value="true" comparison_mode="or" skip_if_null="true" />
            </list>
            <integer id="set_property" value="hidn" />
        </attachment>
    </widget>

<widget class="tatobg" red_replacement="bg" transparency="0.8">
			<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="left" inset="0" />	
			<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top" inset="0" />				
					<record get_property="MatS" test_mode="equal" value="true" skip_if_null="true" />
					<record get_property="Ma3D" test_mode="equal" value="true" comparison_mode="or" skip_if_null="true" />
				</list>
			</attachment>
		</widget>
		<widget class="picture" file="backgrounds/animated pattern 4" red_replacement="dark accent" transparency="0.5" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true">
			<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="left" inset="0" />	
			<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top" inset="5" />				
				</list>
			</attachment>
		</widget>

<widget class="inner_contrast_box" appearance="boxes/custom/interface/content/paper" id="BgPa" red_replacement="dark accent" green_replacement="tato_3" blue_replacement="shadow" transparency="0.9" >
        <layout class="stick_to_object_attachment" id="align_top" get_side="top" set_side="top" target="mai1"/>
        <layout class="stick_to_object_attachment" id="align_bottom" get_side="bottom" set_side="bottom" target="mai1"/>
        <layout class="stick_to_object_attachment" id="align_right" get_side="right" use_recursive_search="true" set_side="left" target="side"/>
        <layout class="stick_to_object_attachment" id="align_right" get_side="left" set_side="left" target="mai1"/>

<animation class="translate_animation" start_value="0, 0.2" end_value="0, 0" duration="0.4" end_mode="hold_end" tween="ease_out" coord_mode="relative_to_screen" />
            </list>
        </attachment>
    </widget>

<!-- match background picture - covers entire screen -->
    <widget class="picture" id="Mbkg" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="false">
            <integer id="get_property" value="bgnd" />
            <integer id="set_property" value="file" />
        </record>
        <attachment class="test_multiple_globals_attachment" default_value="true">
                <record get_property="MatS" test_mode="equal" value="false" skip_if_null="true" />
            </list>
        </attachment>
    </widget>

<!-- custom background scene -->
    <container id="cBsC">
        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

<!--widgets added in code here-->
    </container>

<container>
        <layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" alignment="left,extend" gap="0" offset="0" />
        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

<!--when the screen size changes, so does the width of the sidebar - make sure we lay ourselves out correctly-->
        <attachment class="test_screen_size_attachment" alignment="horizontal" min_value="0" max_value="1124" action_event="layD" disable_setting_name="force_small_sidebar"/>

<widget class="sidebar_menu_table" id="side" width="160">
                <integer id="get_property" value="objt" />
                <integer id="set_property" value="cotO" />
            </record>

<record get_property="TTyp" test_mode="equal" value="1" skip_if_null="false" />
                    <record get_property="hide_sidebar" test_mode="equal" comparison_mode="or" value="true" skip_if_null="false" />
                </list>
                <integer id="set_property" value="FoHi" />
            </attachment>

<attachment class="test_setting_attachment" get_setting="force_small_sidebar" value="true" skip_if_false="true" default_value="false" set_property="widt" true_value="45"/>
            <attachment class="test_screen_size_attachment" alignment="horizontal" min_value="0" max_value="1200" set_property="widt" true_value="45" false_value="160" disable_setting_name="force_small_sidebar"/>
        </widget>

<container>
            <layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="bottom,extend" gap="-30" offset="0" />
            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

<container>

<!-- match - covers entire lower part of screen when looking at a match -->
                <widget class="match_highlights_panel" id="full" pitch_unique_id="full">
                        <integer id="get_property" value="objt" />
                        <integer id="set_property" value="objt" />
                    </record>
                </widget>

<container>
                    <layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="top,extend" gap="0" offset="0" />
                    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />
                    <animation class="translate_animation" start_value="0, -0.2" end_value="0, 0" duration="0.4" end_mode="hold_end" tween="ease_out" coord_mode="relative_to_screen" />

<!-- custom headers container -->
                    <container id="heaC">
                        <attachment class="get_global_attachment" get_property="hide_header" set_property="Shwn" />
                        <attachment_group class="vertical_arrange_autosize" vertical_offset="0" horizontal_inset="0"/>
                        <!-- widgets get dynamically added there when browsing to a section that wants a custom header-->
                    </container>

<!-- header area at top of screen - with title, menus, etc -->
                    <container id="head" class="header_panel">
                        <attachment class="get_global_attachment" get_property="hide_header" set_property="hidn" />
                        <record id="object_property" get_property="objt"  set_property="objt"/>
                    </container>

<container id="main">

<!-- rest of the panels -->
                        <container class="container_with_mouse_events" propagate_mouse_events="false" DisW="false">
                            <!--when in a match and viewing highlights, we want the above container to allow mouse events to propagate to the match panel underneath it-->
                                    <record get_property="section" test_mode="equal" value="hilp" skip_if_null="false"/>
                                    <record get_property="MatS" test_mode="equal" comparison_mode="or" value="false" skip_if_null="true" />
                                </list>
                                <integer id="set_property" value="prme"/>
                            </attachment>

<record get_property="section" test_mode="equal" value="hilp" skip_if_null="false"/>
                                    <record get_property="MatS" test_mode="equal" comparison_mode="or" value="false" skip_if_null="true" />
                                </list>
                                <integer id="set_property" value="pdow"/>
                            </attachment>

<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="top,extend" gap="0" offset="0" />

<!--tab bar-->
                            <!-- @archie.buck The tutorial relies on this id not changing, if you need to adjust it please let me know -->
                            <container height="36" id="tabz">

<!-- hide this panel in "navigation disabled" mode -->
                                        <record get_property="TTyp" test_mode="equal" value="1" skip_if_null="false" />
                                        <record get_property="dtty" test_mode="equal" comparison_mode="and" value="53" skip_if_null="false" />
                                        <record get_property="hide_tabs" test_mode="equal" comparison_mode="or" value="true" skip_if_null="false" />
                                    </list>
                                </attachment>

<!-- coloured actions bar image -->
                                <widget class="main_box" id="ACTb" appearance="boxes/custom/interface/tab bar/paper" red_replacement="primary"/>

<container>
                                    <layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" alignment="right,extend" gap="2" offset="14" />
                                    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="1" apply_to_children="true" />

<!-- actions and sections bar -->
                                    <!-- please dont change the ID of this bar, if you really need to please notify Isaac as it will effect gamepad stuff :) -->
                                    <container navigation_container="true" id="tBAR" >
                                        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" apply_to_children="true" />
                                        <container class="sections_menu_strip" id="acse" />
                                    </container>

<!--Match Options-->
                                    <widget class="match_tactics_toggle_button" />

<!--Backroom Advice-->
                                    <widget class="backroom_advice_trigger_button" id="BaC1" />

<!--Backroom Advice 'popup'-->
                                    <widget class="backroom_advice_trigger_button" id="BaC2" file="club/backroom advice trigger button popup panel" disable_layout_attachments_when_embedded="true" hidden="true" />
                                </container>
                            </container>

<container class="inner_box_no_margin">
                                <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" apply_to_children="true"/>

<!-- main area - contains sections/actions panel and content areas -->
                                <container id="main">
                                    <layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" alignment="middle,extend" gap="0" offset="0"/>
                                    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

<!-- screen content area -->
                                    <container id="scca" auto_size="horizontal">
                                        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" apply_to_children="true">
                                            <global id="inset" name="ui.main_content_margin"/>
                                        </layout>
                                    </container>
                                </container>
                            </container>
                        </container>
                    </container>
                </container>
            </container>

<container id="Fpco">
                <attachment_group class="vertical_arrange_autosize" vertical_offset="0" horizontal_inset="0"/>
            </container>
        </container>

<!--replay controls-->
        <widget class="match_replay_controls_panel" id="mrcp" disable_layout_attachments_when_embedded="true">
            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal,top" inset="40,0,0,222" />
            <record id="object_property" get_property="objt" set_property="objt" />
        </widget>
    </container>
</panel>

Then clear cache and refresh skin.

Edited by aduh

Does any bright spark know how to get something like this into this skin? I would like it to either go into the Stats section of the main box or on the right as a drop down option. I have had a look at how other skins have implemented this into their skins and I have no idea how to even go about implamenting it into this skin.

This is from Rensie's unreleased skin.

2080790114_Untitled2.png.ef030cfd6da48e5fa45d950fe9cfd332.png

On 08/02/2023 at 08:36, sit8 said:

Hi, how could I add the club or competition logo to the sidebar?

something like this. Thanks

image.png.f58f778e98e8d383d520a13726d48a4e.png

Spoiler

<!-- Primary Logo -->
  <widget class="picture" id="lgtF" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" image_alignment="bottom">
    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="bottom" inset="40"/>
    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0"/>

<attachment class="test_setting_attachment" get_setting="show_badges" default_value="true" set_property="hidn">
    <boolean id="value" value="false"/>
    </attachment>

add this to sidebar menu table.xml I use it at the bottom you can change this to the top If you prefer it there

5 hours ago, JustHowie said:
  Hide contents

<!-- Primary Logo -->
  <widget class="picture" id="lgtF" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" image_alignment="bottom">
    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="bottom" inset="40"/>
    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0"/>

<attachment class="test_setting_attachment" get_setting="show_badges" default_value="true" set_property="hidn">
    <boolean id="value" value="false"/>
    </attachment>

add this to sidebar menu table.xml I use it at the bottom you can change this to the top If you prefer it there

And where in the sidebar menu table.xml file do I place this? Cause I keep getting parsing errors when reloading my skin..

21 hours ago, BadAss88 said:

And where in the sidebar menu table.xml file do I place this? Cause I keep getting parsing errors when reloading my skin..

sidebar menu table.xml

apologises been working away from home and I didn't realise how different the code I was working with (took from another skin to do this originally myself) this file should work but I have modified the colour of my sidebar to black so you may want to change it to something else if that's not what you desire

Hey guys, was wondering if anybody knows why the hidden tab on mine only shows the current ability? Honestly all these times I thought it only shows the current ability and nothing else until I saw somebody else's screenshot of their Tato skin and it shows lots more than just the current ability. Thanks! 

Screenshot (289).png

17 hours ago, missionwinlater said:

Hey guys, was wondering if anybody knows why the hidden tab on mine only shows the current ability? Honestly all these times I thought it only shows the current ability and nothing else until I saw somebody else's screenshot of their Tato skin and it shows lots more than just the current ability. Thanks! 

Screenshot (289).png

got the in game editor activated?