[FM23] [SKIN] #TATO23

Wozzie

7 minutes ago, lugui said:

I'd assume that your image is from the game processing screen. So check processing upcoming fixture info panel.xml and see if you have something as below. On mine, the number for the row count tells the game how many lines/fixtures should be displayed. 

<container class="manager_upcoming_fixtures_panel" id="mufp" row_count="9"

</container>

Yeah sorry I meant that processing screen

I found the below and amended it to what you suggested but still didnt work :(

</container>
                    <container class="manager_upcoming_fixtures_panel" id="mufp" row_count="9" file="human/woz/manager upcoming fixtures fixed" navigation_container="true"/>
                </container>

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutos atrás, jmb1403 disse:

Yeah sorry I meant that processing screen

I found the below and amended it to what you suggested but still didnt work :(

</container>
                    <container class="manager_upcoming_fixtures_panel" id="mufp" row_count="9" file="human/woz/manager upcoming fixtures fixed" navigation_container="true"/>
                </container>

Check the file following this path: file="human/woz/manager upcoming fixtures fixed"

Maybe there you will be able to find the same row_count="XXXX" and amend to what you want. 

Then clear cache and restart the skin. I hope it works!

Hey Guys, I have recently been getting back into FM after a couple of years break and have spent a the last few days re-learning how to add face-packs, logos etc again so I'm a bit rusty. I have found the tato skin to be pretty game changing, my favorite by far and super immersive. 

I started messing with the main menu file a bit to change the background picture and remove banners etc, it sounds stupid but I play these games for a bit of escape and find the What's new and Sign up now banners a bit distracting. I'm planning on waiting until FM25 for my next purchase so would like to get FM23 100% to my likening if possible, and am wondering if I can remove these?

I have managed to remove the paypal donation banner which is ironic because I would like to buy the creator of this skin a coffee, If someone could be kind enough to flick me that link please as I couldn't see it on the front page of this thread?

An additional request would be to somehow add a Notepad panel to my Home page bottom left corner as I like to keep an eye on youth intake dates around the world being the dirty vulture I am. This isn't the end of the world if not possible it would just be a QOL improvement for myself. 

Thanks in advance for any help and again please let me know where to donate. 

image.png.181af19dc6bbf60b3721cbf611f8900b.png image.png.6e853f21a8a718521d4b826f4f231620.png

6 hours ago, BigTed88 said:

Hey Guys, I have recently been getting back into FM after a couple of years break and have spent a the last few days re-learning how to add face-packs, logos etc again so I'm a bit rusty. I have found the tato skin to be pretty game changing, my favorite by far and super immersive. 

I started messing with the main menu file a bit to change the background picture and remove banners etc, it sounds stupid but I play these games for a bit of escape and find the What's new and Sign up now banners a bit distracting. I'm planning on waiting until FM25 for my next purchase so would like to get FM23 100% to my likening if possible, and am wondering if I can remove these?

I have managed to remove the paypal donation banner which is ironic because I would like to buy the creator of this skin a coffee, If someone could be kind enough to flick me that link please as I couldn't see it on the front page of this thread?

An additional request would be to somehow add a Notepad panel to my Home page bottom left corner as I like to keep an eye on youth intake dates around the world being the dirty vulture I am. This isn't the end of the world if not possible it would just be a QOL improvement for myself. 

Thanks in advance for any help and again please let me know where to donate. 

image.png.181af19dc6bbf60b3721cbf611f8900b.png image.png.6e853f21a8a718521d4b826f4f231620.png

Regarding the league table/notepad, its not possible I believe.

For the rest, they will be in game/intro panel menu. Look for <!-- What's New -->, its the code below that. Then search <!--promo banner--> and <!--fmfc login/sign up -->, and delete the code below that.

<!-- CONTENT --> is basically a comment, the actual code underneath is what you'd need. If you use sublime/notepad++/vs code, it colours the code based on what it is, so it will make things easier

Thankyou brother. 

Huge call on the sublime software, that made things heaps easier.

I've also flicked a donation over for the skin. I appreciate the help. I think this editing stuff may be a slippery slope though. I seem to be spending more time messing with that than playing the game.  

Looks much cleaner.

image.png.48d480d37020ccfe394c106eebc5457f.png

On 18/09/2023 at 15:22, BigTed88 said:

Thankyou brother. 

Huge call on the sublime software, that made things heaps easier.

I've also flicked a donation over for the skin. I appreciate the help. I think this editing stuff may be a slippery slope though. I seem to be spending more time messing with that than playing the game.  

Looks much cleaner.

image.png.48d480d37020ccfe394c106eebc5457f.png

A man of culture I see 😆👋

haha I promised myself a night of playing tonight but then found the background thread,  so that ended up out the window :lol:.

I do have a quick question, but gathering from what I can piece together it appears to be against the rules and for fair enough reasons but premier league etc stadium/pitch advertising boards? Are these a pretty much left base or is this not so much a skin question?

Edit: Never mind, I have read back through this thread and it appears this skin doesn't support the custom back grounds for stadiums/ competitions etc. 

Still much love for the support lads. 

Edited by BigTed88

On 19/09/2023 at 16:31, BigTed88 said:

Edit: Never mind, I have read back through this thread and it appears this skin doesn't support the custom back grounds for stadiums/ competitions etc.

You change the client object browser file from a skin that allows backgrounds to make them appear.

I have uploaded the one I use

client object browser.xml

6 minutes ago, FUN4iMonsTer said:

It looks great! Would you know any way to remove this from the top bar?

image.png.840dfeb9d50222d55c401ace24d8d2fc.png

it's a primary paper graphics.

look in the client object browser for a  widget where you have primary in the appearance path

Line 41 in a default file

1 hora atrás, snowofman disse:

it's a primary paper graphics.

look in the client object browser for a  widget where you have primary in the appearance path

Line 41 in a default file

I got it, thanks for the help.

I will make the edited file available to help other people who also want to remove this effect from the skin

image.png.ad115d431daf4eb7d63d2fe6c202b56e.png

client object browser.xml

40 minutes ago, alex1234 said:

Is there anyone who can help me incorporate this skins in between highlights panel to  some other  skin that I am using 

I tried and I cant get it done .

I can pay for your time. 10 -15$ 

This is what I am looking for in other skin 

Screenshot_20230927-062409_Samsung Internet.jpg

There is just so much wrong here, that i'm having a hard time picking a place to start..

But asking ppl to take someone elses hard work and make it work in what ever skin you are using - Which you havnt mentioned.
Even for personal use, it would be a good idea to ask the creators involved if it is okay to use there work.

then offering to pay for it, the amount your are offering is to mock ppl (creators and if someone would help you) as you clearly have no idea how much time and effort it can take to make things work in a skin. How many hours Skin makers in general is using every year all year.

There is only one way to learn to make things work and that try and try again. Trial and error is half the work.

1 hour ago, snowofman said:

There is just so much wrong here, that i'm having a hard time picking a place to start..

But asking ppl to take someone elses hard work and make it work in what ever skin you are using - Which you havnt mentioned.
Even for personal use, it would be a good idea to ask the creators involved if it is okay to use there work.

then offering to pay for it, the amount your are offering is to mock ppl (creators and if someone would help you) as you clearly have no idea how much time and effort it can take to make things work in a skin. How many hours Skin makers in general is using every year all year.

There is only one way to learn to make things work and that try and try again. Trial and error is half the work.

I tried that route . I asked everyone who is involved with this skin and the skin I am using but not one came forward to help at all .i tried doing it myself .spent few hrs .coudnt do it correctly .you even came to help me but I coudnt get it going . You helped me on July 18th in this thread   .I am not trying to use that particular screen for creating a skin and than uploading it under my name . It's for my personal use . I agree trial and error is the right way but even after putting few hrs I am still where I was at the beginning . If someone don't think they want to help me for free .I am willing to pay for there efforts to help me.  What's wrong with that . Don't u you pay someone to get things done  in your real life  ?

Edited by alex1234

13 minutes ago, Gamerr4Everr said:

Hi guys, i'm pretty new to fm23 and have a small question. I want to simulate a lot of the easier matches, but if you use this skin and simulate a lot do you still get praise at the end of the season or does it go to the AM? thanks in advance

Not exactly a skinning question.

But if you use instant result, the match counts as if you played.. if you use vacation it counts as your assistant manager played

so yes, you'll get the praise at the end of the season if you use instant result

34 minutes ago, snowofman said:

Not exactly a skinning question.

But if you use instant result, the match counts as if you played.. if you use vacation it counts as your assistant manager played

so yes, you'll get the praise at the end of the season if you use instant result

Oops, my bad feel free to delete my comment after this! :)

So just to clarify the ' sim match ' with this skin is what you mean with instant result right?

Thanks ! :D

35 minutes ago, Gilberto Silva said:

Has anyone noticed that this skin tends to lag more than others? Other skins I have used feel so much smoother when clicking things, setting up tactics etc. 

The Tato skin hasnt been updated throughout the year, so maybe thats some of the reason

On 26/09/2023 at 01:59, the_hoyle said:

You change the client object browser file from a skin that allows backgrounds to make them appear.

I have uploaded the one I use

client object browser.xml 17.05 kB · 3 downloads

Hey mate, apologies for the late reply. Actually been getting some game time in. 

Yeah I figured that from reading and playing around. I gave it ago but really liked the clean look I had going with the skin previously, so reverted back. I only wanted trophy backgrounds for the competition screens and a few others like league screens, I didn't want it to be over saturated everywhere, i.e stadium and staff backgrounds etc and felt that took away from the clean look I have going.

Example would have been the La Liga trophy/ champions league or Badge in the background of the below screens, while retaining the club screen image as is without any background. 

I have been learning quite a lot playing around but overall pretty happy at the moment. Got me thinking though, hopefully all this will still be available when FM25 comes around with the new engine etc.

20231006192743_1.jpg

20231006192151_1.jpg

20231006192326_1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, qadsawee79 said:

Dear @Wozzie I hope this message finds you well. I'm a really big fan of your work. And since FM24 Early Access is out, Can we expect a skin for FM24 ?

Wozzie tweeted that he is considering "the last dance".

So it's just a waiting game and see what time brings

Actually in FM23 I've switched to a lot of skins, but always I was coming back to TATO :) ....it's to clean, good, very well arranged, beautiful, minimalist, simple but complex in the same time...oh I can continue if you want 

Thank you Wozzie for doing this also for FM24.

Apart from TATO, I was also playing a lot on WTCS

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm not sure if its a bug or not but the stamina from the table below doesn't make any live stamina changes unlike the table on the left.

It only gets updated after halftime or when sub is used. 

If its a bug is there a fix for this?

Sorry if i have missed it.

TatoBug.PNG

2 hours ago, tnxvrymucho said:

I'm not sure if its a bug or not but the stamina from the table below doesn't make any live stamina changes unlike the table on the left.

It only gets updated after halftime or when sub is used. 

If its a bug is there a fix for this?

Sorry if i have missed it.

TatoBug.PNG

you may need to update the code for the heart

Just now, tnxvrymucho said:

Thanks got that fixed!

If you don't mind I might asked again if I encounter any problems :D

You can always ask and see if someone answers :)

there is the Random and small questions thread for questions

else there is ofc the thread for the skin maker if it's related to a skin, it's always better to ask the creator as they would know best how the skin works etc.