[FM23] [SKIN] #TATO23

Wozzie

1 hour ago, snowofman said:

in client object browser 

Try and replace line 56 with this

<widget class="inner_contrast_box" appearance="boxes/custom/interface/content/paper" id="BgPa" red_replacement="primary" green_replacement="bg"  transparency="0.9" >

it should look very similar

untick use cached files for faster loading in preferences, clear the cache and reload the skin

Edit or use attached file

ff.PNG.928de0abad9554234dcd256c3d6ebf56.PNG

client object browser.xml 15.59 kB · 1 download

Thanks, that worked for the inner graphic, but that sidebar color is still the same..

Do you know which file to edit for the sidebar to get it colored like the others? Like below, Blackpool is colored inside but not on the sidebar, unlike the other teams.

Spoiler

11.thumb.jpg.15b886b3ad0c8288e48fff6a2729641c.jpg12.thumb.jpg.7311f14255f70da7bc6711a822a6a109.jpg

Edited by Barkermush

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Barkermush said:

Thanks, that worked for the inner graphic, but that sidebar color is still the same..

Do you know which file to edit for the sidebar to get it colored like the others? Like below, Blackpool is colored inside but not on the sidebar, unlike the other teams.

Reveal hidden contents

11.thumb.jpg.15b886b3ad0c8288e48fff6a2729641c.jpg12.thumb.jpg.7311f14255f70da7bc6711a822a6a109.jpg

Try this 

client object browser.xml

1 minute ago, Barkermush said:

That worked, thank you so much :thup:

It's been more than a few years since I've been on here.. so I don't recognise you (I remember Mike < Murray and Blues) but I really appreciate the help. Thanks!

you're welcome and they are still around :) 
i've been here awhile, but rather new as Moderator

So i wanted to do something but i can't understand how to do it, what property or id i need to exchange etc..,

Basically i want this panel where it shows career stats image.png.d2bd56b10cba78a7a8bced200f161091.png  to include more than just league games, i think it's so limited and fake to be called career stats and to only show league game, it should show cup competitions too.

In the History tab, we can select career stats and see at the bottom the combination of them. 

image.png.2e69cca64ddfeb508e3f49ebfae975f9.png

So as you can see there is a tab "Overall Club", i would like to get that one and to show it on the smaller career stats (the first picture) in total.

Is it possible? how hard is that? is it hardcoded to not work like that? i think it's a good idea to make, Thanks for reading :)

8 minutes ago, SkyRipper said:

So i wanted to do something but i can't understand how to do it, what property or id i need to exchange etc..,

Basically i want this panel where it shows career stats image.png.d2bd56b10cba78a7a8bced200f161091.png  to include more than just league games, i think it's so limited and fake to be called career stats and to only show league game, it should show cup competitions too.

In the History tab, we can select career stats and see at the bottom the combination of them. 

image.png.2e69cca64ddfeb508e3f49ebfae975f9.png

So as you can see there is a tab "Overall Club", i would like to get that one and to show it on the smaller career stats (the first picture) in total.

Is it possible? how hard is that? is it hardcoded to not work like that? i think it's a good idea to make, Thanks for reading :)

From what i know, most of those panels / pages are drawn from a table and is hardcoded

i havnt been diving deep deep into it, so there might be ways i'm unfamiliar with.

46 minutes ago, snowofman said:

From what i know, most of those panels / pages are drawn from a table and is hardcoded

i havnt been diving deep deep into it, so there might be ways i'm unfamiliar with.

well that sucks, i took a look at "playing history summary small" and "playing season stats panel" and didn't see much to change so yeah maybe they are hardcoded,

only saw this are potentially the things showing the numbers

<record id="object_property" get_property="tbcl" set_property="icRR" />

<record id="object_property">
        <integer id="get_property" value="PFaV" />
      </record>

But i have 0 idea what "tbcl" "icRR" "PFaV" is, so yeah clueless about this.

10 minutes ago, SkyRipper said:

well that sucks, i took a look at "playing history summary small" and "playing season stats panel" and didn't see much to change so yeah maybe they are hardcoded,

only saw this are potentially the things showing the numbers

<record id="object_property" get_property="tbcl" set_property="icRR" />

<record id="object_property">
        <integer id="get_property" value="PFaV" />
      </record>

But i have 0 idea what "tbcl" "icRR" "PFaV" is, so yeah clueless about this.

It's doable, with limited amounts of things you can change!

9d252fb2968b938f0d5d3752a6b0d83f.png

retired player history stats.xml is the one!

24 minutes ago, _Ben_ said:

It's doable, with limited amounts of things you can change!

9d252fb2968b938f0d5d3752a6b0d83f.png

retired player history stats.xml is the one!

doesn't seem to work for me, had to move the original one because Tato skin didn't have that file, i changed it but saw no difference, weird.

This could be how "apps, gls, asts.." is displayed? but even delete didn't cause any change in-game.

<!-- column display properties -->
            <list id="column_table_properties">
                <record indx="0" sort_disabled="true"/>
                <record indx="1" sort_disabled="true"/>
                <record indx="2" sort_disabled="true"/>
                <!--The panel takes these id and populates the headers-->
                <record indx="3" id="app4" sort_disabled="true"/>
                <!--The panel takes these id and populates the headers-->
                <record indx="4" id="gls5" sort_disabled="true"/>
            </list>

2 hours ago, SkyRipper said:

doesn't seem to work for me, had to move the original one because Tato skin didn't have that file, i changed it but saw no difference, weird.

You'll either need to change the directory somewhere within the skin files or - potentially riskier - rename that file to match the one you were not being successful in changing.

Can't figure out the total games played thing >_< hate the game has no manual/guide to where each stat is located in the files, anyway while i was at it did this change to the processing and background to the left, the processing is now centered as a window, i think it looks pretty awesome

image.thumb.png.6a835f45a86177529ff4a2b9edb2c2c8.png

credits for the original files to Electric Panther skin.

Uploading the .rar of the skin in case anyone whats those changes, if you only want the files it's the folder panels/game

Tato23_v1.rar

14 minutes ago, SkyRipper said:

Can't figure out the total games played thing >_< hate the game has no manual/guide to where each stat is located in the files, anyway while i was at it did this change to the processing and background to the left, the processing is now centered as a window, i think it looks pretty awesome

Uploading the .rar of the skin in case anyone whats those changes, if you only want the files it's the folder panels/game

Tato23_v1.rar 9.02 MB · 1 download

Please use ↓ to showcase your skin, i am aware majority is Tato, but as you show your changes :)

Thank you 

22 hours ago, SkyRipper said:

Tato23_v1.rar 9.02 MB · 9 downloads

What file did you change? Would be better if you just upload the single file than the whole skin.

3 hours ago, poma said:

What file did you change? Would be better if you just upload the single file than the whole skin.

yup probably should have done that too, just didn't have the time to rar more stuff when i wrote this.

i did write the folder, it's the Game folder in Panels/game

but did forget to mention it was also the Interface folder in graphics\boxes\custom\interface 

13 hours ago, SkyRipper said:

yup probably should have done that too, just didn't have the time to rar more stuff when i wrote this.

i did write the folder, it's the Game folder in Panels/game

but did forget to mention it was also the Interface folder in graphics\boxes\custom\interface 

Soo...just post the files you edited   :confused:   

Is it possible to add another image/picture or logo here?

(either point to an image of the actual person "Joe Sherwood" or another logo)

Screenshot 2023-08-08 145143.png

Edited by poma

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys,

Hope you are doing well! I've been trying to fix the player condition not updating during the match, and even after a few (maybe too many) attempts, I couldn't do it. 

Anyone have an updated version where this works? Or maybe some tips on sorting it out? (Not sure if I replaced the right part of the code)
I'd be super grateful.

Thanks a bunch!

29 minutes ago, the infallible said:

Hey guys,

Hope you are doing well! I've been trying to fix the player condition not updating during the match, and even after a few (maybe too many) attempts, I couldn't do it. 

Anyone have an updated version where this works? Or maybe some tips on sorting it out? (Not sure if I replaced the right part of the code)
I'd be super grateful.

Thanks a bunch!

are we talking about within a match ? or

if from the player bottom in a match, try and look here

you have to edit the "match player bar widget and find the code 

<!--condition icon-->
                <widget class="client_object_property_panel" property="PcOI" width="16" navigation_focus_target="false" id="PcOI">
                    <record id="object_property" get_property="objt" set_property="objt" />
                    <record id="widget_properties">
                        <boolean id="label_disabled" value="true" />
                        <boolean id="show_hover_popup" value="false" />
                        <integer id="width" value="16" />
                        <flags id="icon_alignment" value="centre"/>
                    </record>
                </widget>

and replace it with

<!--condition icon-->
<widget class="player_condition_icon_widget" icon_alignment="centre"  width="16" navigation_focus_target="false" id="PcOI" label_disabled="true" show_hover_popup="false"/>

On 27/06/2023 at 15:46, keysi said:

It's the skin folder/classes/drop.xml

Open the file and locate the three parts from line 35 starting with <list id="contents">

This is what I'm using as I have it with just 'bg lighter' and white text & drop-down icon. 

image.thumb.png.96815d4553fc38338ae4812f808e1c69.png image.thumb.png.d4010ad2838f4aa5e8c9f6d4de945177.png

If I would change it to this: 

• 1. red_replacement="primary"
  • 2. colour="secondary"
  • 3. secondary_icon_colour="secondary"

It will look like this:

image.thumb.png.b5297f28f47bc1bac18a83bbb1e93192.png

Background picture players. how to fix colour?

On 25/07/2023 at 05:53, SkyRipper said:

Hello, just in case anyone likes it and wants to use it, i imported the "stadium panel" from the Vince Skin 1.3, i think it looks really cool with the details to the right and icons for them.

This is how it looks like

image.thumb.png.533af8f891a44c49229342a043484322.png

image.thumb.png.18c392e8ef97d121aec4d31648ff37f3.png

You do need to have the graphics for stadiums, i got mine from here sortitoutsi

stadium overview panel.xml Install it in panels\club

Information folder (contains the icons)  move it to graphics\icons

information.rar 169.8 kB · 10 downloads stadium overview panel.xml 23.67 kB · 13 downloads

Legend, thank you

43 minutos atrás, Boizu disse:

How to change colour unread news sidebar? 

klub.thumb.png.02e04638edc6651a5bdd1bc18bc75cfc.png

The notification circle and the text colour for the numbers will be controlled by the graphic file AND/OR the button.xml inside: graphics/buttons/custom/interface/notification

In case you dont have any of them, you can just create a single button.xml and play around with the "values" of your liking.

In my case, I use a graphic with a border, so you can understand what each of the values below will represent and change:

image.png.323c1a8e69296d1f97511d5078307767.png

button.png

button@2x.png

<!-- image properties -->
<properties>

<!-- image borders -->
	<!-- these determine how many pixels any content is inset from each side of the image -->
	<!-- (for example, in the case of a button, the content would be the text label) -->
	<record id="image_borders" left="2" right="2" top="1" bottom="0"/>

<!-- image slices determine the points at which the image will be sliced to enable scaling -->
	<!-- the image will only slice in the directions slicing values are provided for-->
	<record id="image_slices" left="8" right="8"/>

<record id="font_spec">
		<flags id="font" value="fonts/primary_button"/> 
		<flags id="colour" value="bg darker"/>
	</record>

<colour id="red_replacement" name="orange 600"/>
	<colour id="blue_replacement" name="bg lighter"/>

</properties>

button.xml

Hello, just in case anyone likes it and wants to use it, i imported the "stadium panel" from the Vince Skin 1.3, i think it looks really cool with the details to the right and icons for them.

information.rar 169.8 kB · 15 downloads stadium overview panel.xml 23.67 kB · 18 downloads

Not sure the best place to ask but does anyone know how to generate a config.xml file for the stadium inside pics. I can generate the background ones easy through the FM graphics configurator but it doesn't do it for the stadium inside pics

42 minutes ago, JoeSavage said:

Not sure the best place to ask but does anyone know how to generate a config.xml file for the stadium inside pics. I can generate the background ones easy through the FM graphics configurator but it doesn't do it for the stadium inside pics

<record from="stadium_insides/1000" to="graphics/pictures/stadium/1000/stadium"/>

35 minutes ago, FUN4iMonsTer said:

Could anyone help me adjust the champions league scoreboard, so that it is complete or just with the 3-letter abbreviation? I would really appreciate it!

Captura de tela 2023-09-10 121557.png

you'll have to find the container where the graphics are loaded and then change the width of the container

30 minutos atrás, snowofman disse:

you'll have to find the container where the graphics are loaded and then change the width of the container

I'm using the modified version of the Tato skin, located at the top of this page.

Could you help me locate the respective container?

4 minutes ago, FUN4iMonsTer said:

I'm using the modified version of the Tato skin, located at the top of this page.

Could you help me locate the respective container?

i'm not much into the scoreboard.

But try and look from line76 to 101.

look for width or layout (horizontal ofc)

trial and error

41 minutos atrás, snowofman disse:

i'm not much into the scoreboard.

But try and look from line76 to 101.

look for width or layout (horizontal ofc)

trial and error

Okay, I was able to locate the tato skin scoreboard file, but I was unable to locate the chmapions league scoreboard file

Would you know where it is located?

Captura de tela 2023-09-10 141538.png

14 minutes ago, FUN4iMonsTer said:

Okay, I was able to locate the tato skin scoreboard file, but I was unable to locate the chmapions league scoreboard file

Would you know where it is located?

Captura de tela 2023-09-10 141538.png

Tato skin hasnt been updated since it was released

To locate the CL scoreboard

it would be localed in a sub folder called comps

match/comps/eur/champions league

you can try and create the path and copy the scoreboard into the folder, but it's unlikely that it will "just" work as there was added some id's to the way the new scoreboards worked 

33 minutos atrás, snowofman disse:

Tato skin hasnt been updated since it was released

To locate the CL scoreboard

it would be localed in a sub folder called comps

match/comps/eur/champions league

you can try and create the path and copy the scoreboard into the folder, but it's unlikely that it will "just" work as there was added some id's to the way the new scoreboards worked 

image.png.299920a3922634aca04ef6e1ee0cf3c6.pngI managed to find a solution, thank you very much for your attention

2 minutos atrás, nevofman disse :

feliz por ter funcionado, exclusivo para vontade para postar sua solução. talvez outros se beneficiem disso no futuro ;) 

I noticed that tato skin does not have the respective folders [comps/eur/champions league]

So I created them, copied the code from the existing scoreboard and modified the applicable competition, with this I managed to find a solution that was not ideal, but which satisfied me.

2 minutes ago, FUN4iMonsTer said:

I noticed that tato skin does not have the respective folders [comps/eur/champions league]

So I created them, copied the code from the existing scoreboard and modified the applicable competition, with this I managed to find a solution that was not ideal, but which satisfied me.

ahh yeah just as i suggested, glad it working and Thank you for confirming it for others in the future.

information.rar 169.8 kB · 16 downloads stadium overview panel.xml 23.67 kB · 22 downloads

Sorry everyone, still being a pain in the a** with this one. Does anyone know why when you select the Full Image tab it is blank? Can someone point me in the right direction as to what the full screen tab is looking for, it should be the full image of the stadium background pic.

Ideally I'd like to create a tab with a City pic and detail or re-use the full image tab for that.

1 hora atrás, jmb1403 disse:

Does anyone know how to amend this panel and where I can find it please? Want to make it show more fixtures

image.png.3b3fd5a3a0d5fd78812011ec42872158.png

I'd assume that your image is from the game processing screen. So check processing upcoming fixture info panel.xml and see if you have something as below. On mine, the number for the row count tells the game how many lines/fixtures should be displayed. 

<container class="manager_upcoming_fixtures_panel" id="mufp" row_count="9"

</container>