World Cup 2022 Fantasy Football

thefmveteran86

• thefmveteran86 changed the title to World Cup 2022 Fantasy Football
9 hours ago, Lewis007 said:

That is indeed me. I am the villain of the piece. I think anyone from 1st to 5th can still win it. 4 games left. Plenty of opportunity, though I suspect a few people will struggle to field starting XIs without taking hits.

I'm on your tail in 2nd ;)

This really is the worst FF experience isn't it? The UI is awful

How the hell do you use the 12th man? You click it and it says select someone to be the 12th man, but then there is nothing to select, so when you come out of My Team, the 12th man is no longer selected 

6 minutes ago, Barry Cartman said:

This really is the worst FF experience isn't it? The UI is awful

How the hell do you use the 12th man? You click it and it says select someone to be the 12th man, but then there is nothing to select, so when you come out of My Team, the 12th man is no longer selected 

It is awful but the 12th man worked ok for me.

Also my mate who I caught in our league over the semi finals didn't even know there were perk options like wildcard :D

I'm now a few points ahead and he's said he used his wildcard to fill his squad with Argentina/France players, don't think he also realises the 3rd place playoff also counts :D 

42 minutes ago, Barry Cartman said:

How :D

Like I would assume it would just use your 1st sub as your 12th man, but then it says select someone, but nothing comes up as an option when you click on a player 

Can't remember but I just activated it (using the app) and it went straight to the player selection thing as if you're doing a normal transfer in. Selected Neymar and that was my 12th man.