Bizarre player personality!

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How strange that in the first post he said it's a regen but we've all got him ;) Even stranger that we all get that response.

Yeah let's not fix any bugs or create more than 10 media questions or 10 scouting descriptions, but let's put in one bizzaro one for a regen and make it so that everyone gets that regen. Woo. Lawks Bunter what jolly japes.

Ah regens. Entirely random. NOT.

James Capstick is also a regen, but has nothing "hilarious" in his scouting report.

Nav Dhanjal is also a regen, but has nothing "hilarious" in his scouting report.

Keith Flannery is also a regen and has " Flannery lives on a healthy diet of energy drinks and takeaways. The team must ensure flannery is housed on the ground floor of the hotel when preparing for away games, due to his tendancy to fall off balconies".

Oh my aching sides. Lucky I wore more corset because I think my sides have split.

Produce a bug-free game THEN make up totally unfunny things about all your mates who you've put in the game. Don't waste your time doing it when your game has more bugs than a termite mound.

James Capstick is also a regen, but has nothing "hilarious" in his scouting report.

Nav Dhanjal is also a regen, but has nothing "hilarious" in his scouting report.

Keith Flannery is also a regen and has " Flannery lives on a healthy diet of energy drinks and takeaways. The team must ensure flannery is housed on the ground floor of the hotel when preparing for away games, due to his tendancy to fall off balconies".

Oh my aching sides. Lucky I wore more corset because I think my sides have split.

Produce a bug-free game THEN make up totally unfunny things about all your mates who you've put in the game. Don't waste your time doing it when your game has more bugs than a termite mound.

To be fair, adding a humerous comment takes about 10 seconds, and no piece of software is EVER 100% bug free.

Simon Tipple, in the game, nothing.

Olly Kenney, nothing

Keldon Alleyne, nothing

Alex Bell, nothing

Marc Duffy, nothing

Svein Kvernoey, nothing.

Yeah this is just such a great way to use your time isn't it. How can you defend the game not being fixed when regens aren't a random collection of names?

<----------- the point.

<----------- your post.

How?

You're saying they shouldn't do this because there's still bugs in the game. I'm saying that ANY piece of software will have bugs in it and therefore spending 10 seconds putting something humerous in isn't really that damaging.

Sure, it adds nothing to the game for me but it takes nothing away from it either. It's puerile, it's childish, it's perhaps slightly annoying. But it's not as if had SI not added this line of code in then the game would suddenly be bug-free.

Well really. Try telling all the people who are sick to death of the repetitive media that it's only an few extra lines of code. Or those with a catalogue of bugs. Not one or two obscure ones but enormous game-breaking ones. 3D engines that, if they work at all, sometimes show the 2d players. Or players asking for £0 per week. Or teams endlessly bidding for players who keep rejecting contracts. Or the sluggish interface. Or the broken facegens. Or the leagues with the wrong rules. Or the bugs that were picked up in beta but never actually squashed.

There shouldn't be a single pico second of anyones time spent coding a bunch of regens to appear and then give them Catherine Tate levels of humour in their scouting reports. It's inexcusable. It's unprofessional.

And another one. Apparently Philip Rolfe is the fountain of all football knowledge until you unplug him from the computer.

That the lord for the gift of laughter.

Lighten up. This makes sod all difference to anything, probably took about ten seconds.

Archived