Attributes that make keepers make more saves

Hi having trouble with the amount of saves my keepers makes, usually from the edge of the area or from outside the area.

does anyone know what attributes improve pot shots from just inside and outside the area?

don’t wanna hear that tactic garbage
I know playing defensive increases a keepers save rate 

I literally just want to know what attributes will increase a save rate. 

I tend to look for between 12-15 on most of their Goalkeeping attributes, and as long as HANDLING and ONE on ONES are higher than average I go for it. The match engine creates, in my opinion, an unrealistic amount of one on ones, and that is why I choose this. 

There is always the other way - sign a decidedly average keeper (say Dubravka) for City or Madrid and they will instantly become a World Class Keeper haha. 

8 hours ago, Danielfc said:

Up for debate. A debate nobody can prove either way unfortunately. We all have our opinions. 

SI can, and have stated on several occasions that the match engine does not differentiate between a human manager and an AI manager. Don't know how much clearer they can be about it? Without giving away their source code, I mean...

I value reflexes and one on ones highly, along with anticipation and concentration. Agility doesn't hurt either, but what do I know, GK match ratings all end up the same anyway so who knows. The only way to get some sort of statistical sample is to count the amount of conceded goals over the long run and compare to other keepers provided the tactic is the same throughout.

On 04/04/2020 at 09:40, Norfair said:

but what do I know, GK match ratings all end up the same anyway so who knows.

yeah keeper ratings are a shot in the dark

14 hours ago, JordanMillward_1 said:

@rinso + @Danielfc - Now kids, please knock it off. As was said, this was a thread where OP asked a question to be answered, not for you two to take pot shots at each other. Please mind yourselves in future.

yeah literally just wanna know about long to mid range shots

I was thinking it was reflexes ans positioning maybe agility too

Edited by jere_d

@JordanMillward_1  @jere_d   sorry guys..  

If it's long top mid-range.. i'd go for anticipation and positioning..  doesn't matter how quick they react if they are in the wrong position..  agility makes sense, concentration maybe too, although complete stab in the dark