[FM20] Realistic Injuries - More Translations Added!

Played the first half season with your file and I will definitely use it for all other FM20 saves! The amount of injuries feels more realistic now. Only (very very little) negative point is that other languages are not supported - but you'll get a pm ;)

On 15/12/2019 at 18:55, LainTheRain said:

Thanks for your hard work! Really annoyed with injuries

Thanks!

21 hours ago, CrowBar said:

Great file!

Thanks!

6 hours ago, eltarian said:

@majesticeternity

Thanks a lot for the great work!

Could you please give me an advice, how to make a translation into Russian or/and German?

Thanks in advance!

18 minutes ago, 53bast1an said:

Played the first half season with your file and I will definitely use it for all other FM20 saves! The amount of injuries feels more realistic now. Only (very very little) negative point is that other languages are not supported - but you'll get a pm ;)

Thanks for the kind words!

Seb has very graciously offered to translate the file to German, so in a few weeks you should have it!

Thanks Seb!

On 18/12/2019 at 20:57, majesticeternity said:

Seb has very graciously offered to translate the file to German, so in a few weeks you should have it!

I could help with Russian, if you're interested ) Write me pm

Edited by eltarian

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Champfan10 said:

Hi, great update but I've had one error and I don't know if its down to your patch or Si:-

image.thumb.png.45b10f8be97ee2b22827ce86273c26be.png

Not sure what you're referring to exactly, but yes, it's SI. They don't have a mechanism for personal reasons, it's lumped in with injuries. So to trigger it, they have to get "injured". Even choosing Isolation only and no causes, FM chooses a cause.

1 hour ago, majesticeternity said:

Not sure what you're referring to exactly, but yes, it's SI. They don't have a mechanism for personal reasons, it's lumped in with injuries. So to trigger it, they have to get "injured". Even choosing Isolation only and no causes, FM chooses a cause.

I was referring to the personal reasons being treated by the physios, should of been clearer initially :thup:

11 hours ago, matsk89 said:

Is it easy to translate these? Just through the editor?

Might give it a go to translate it into Dutch :)  before i start my next save

Must have ;-).

Yes, use the editor, and change the names. Then of course save it! You can PM me the file, and I'll add it to the first post.

On 14/01/2020 at 08:18, bahmet said:

Reduced Frequency File in Russian?

Updated first post.

11 minutes ago, dillonbarrett1997 said:

So far I’ve played three games into my first season with this active and had 2 injuries In each match. 

Three injuries in this past match two for 3-4 month (completely torn calf muscle x2) and 4-5 weeks (broken toe). And the match before that a 3-5 weeks (partially torn acl) 

May be a bit much 

11 hours ago, bahmet said:

And there are comparative statistics of 2 files on the number of injuries? Standart FM20 vs Reduced Frequency vs Realistic Injures.

No, sorry. 

5 hours ago, dillonbarrett1997 said:

Three injuries in this past match two for 3-4 month (completely torn calf muscle x2) and 4-5 weeks (broken toe). And the match before that a 3-5 weeks (partially torn acl) 

May be a bit much 

I increased the percentage of in-match injuries, because so many in default are in training. 

Try testing a month of injuries, and then compare your team to the current real life Premier League table, and such. 

Or, if you don’t like the in-match injuries, you can change it in the Editor to reduce the Match Percentage. 

5 hours ago, LainTheRain said:

need to further adjust the frequency of the reduced version and make injuries happen less

I can do that.

I'm running the version with increased injuries in my current save. Overall I like the frequency (and also the changes to length, labels tec.), however some observations (not all of them necessarily critique, I don't feel qualified to jugde some things):

1. Goal Keepers are sadly still kind of immune. Heading towards end of 3rd Season, I had so far no single GK-injury in my own team and also don't have seen an opponent GK getting injured in one of the matches I participated in. So there is still no need for a substitute GK on the bench (at least not for the purpose to prepare for the case of injury hitting the starting one). Of course one save over three years is a not a valid statistic base alone, but it may contribute to buidling an impression about the situation in this regard.

2. Almost all injuries happen in matches (I have to concede though that I trained only semi-professionell clubs, which means naturally less risk in training, though I'm doing everything to put me in danger - everyone training at 200% intensity reagrdless of condition levels, using all possible units

3. Players on the wings seem to be more prone to injuries then center-pitch players.

4. Tacklings are the main cause for injuries; sprints cause injuries as well, sometimes players clashing into each other in air fights. I don't have a complete oversigt in my head what else could/should cause injuries (and what FM technically allows), but e.g. I have never seen injuries by getting hit by a shot, falling to ground because of a wet pitch or for GKs because of parrying ashot or diving to ground.    

• 4 weeks later...
On 29/02/2020 at 03:00, Gee_Simpson said:

@majesticeternity

Can I confirm that the 'reduced injuries frequency file' is the default level set by SI but just with the fixes mentioned implemented? Would this be more suitable for people like me who don't want more injuries?

I'm guessing it's default instead of actually reduced? @majesticeternity

With the Reduced Frequency, It will be roughly the same in the end.

There may be more injuries actually, but for shorter time periods, more day-to-day. So you may get a player injured for 2-4 days, instead of the default 7-20 days. Or, they may be able to play with protection and "bypass" the injury.

I reduced them even more in this attached file.

Realistic Injuries - Reduced Frequency.fmf

3 hours ago, Gee_Simpson said:

Probably? :D

Yes, probably, as it’s very hard to give a concrete answer. Just default injury amounts alone vary from save to save. Then I have decreased some injury timelines, and added more injuries, decreased/increased ratios, and added more ability to have a player playing while injured. So it’s hard to say. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 19/03/2020 at 14:48, szczepek25 said:

Polish translation of this file please :D

I've made a polish translation and sent it to the author, but she didn't update the post, if you still want it send me a PM

• majesticeternity changed the title to [FM20] Realistic Injuries - More Translations Added!