Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

Hi @knap just got promoted to La Liga with Real Valladolid. Pretty youthful team and a really small transfer budget. Was using @Cult of Football Managerpossession based 4-1-2-2-1 but looking for a underdog tactic for this season.  Any suggestions? Apologies, have seen Brentford tactics talked about but I can't seem to find them on the google document. Thanks!

• Replies 37.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey @knap,

after your first look at ME 22.4, what do you think how big the changes will be and how likely the 22.3 tactics are going to work ? Right now I got the job at Eintracht Frankfurt and want to use the ARGUS 3-5-2. Right now I am Not sure after the updated ME.

Thanks once again for your great Work! 

Anyone on here know why I can't comment now on the discord page . For Some reason  it just says connecting then take me back to the rules page tick box . I follow that and then nothing still cannot access it .? Have I been stopped or something else ? 

Edited by marksmithlfc1234

8 minutes ago, marksmithlfc1234 said:

Anyone on here know why I can't comment now on the discord page . For Some reason  it just says connecting then take me back to the rules page tick box . I follow that and then nothing still cannot access it .? Have I been stopped or something else ? 

Mine is doing the same, probably a discord issue. 

Hey @knap,

I am looking for a good 451 for my Lok Moskau save.

Would you rate PreachinBluesKnapLVercettiHB451IF or one of the ECHOES 451 from the Brentford/ManUnited table higher? I am not really sure if I should pick one of the highest rated 451 tactics from the 22.3 testing table over the good ones from the Brentford/United table.

I am not really sure - in general - if I should pick tactics from the 22.3 or the Brentford/United tab. Thanks for your help!

@fehleinkauf

Just an indication of how tactics perform in the top (22.4 Lpool) sub top (MU) or Brentford (underdog)

Depends then after transfers how Lok Mosdkau compares to rest of league.. If still in bottom half of league try Brentford tactics 1st

On 20/01/2022 at 16:10, knap said:

Though I've been finishing well for my first few seasons, I've been struggling with finding a semi consistent tactic for a Stuttgart save I'm working on. Would edge out games 2-1 or 1-0, or get blown out.

This, on the other hand, has been working a treat for me lately.

Hello Knap, really enjoy using your tactics for past couple of years. I had no time for FM22 last year so i purchased it recently, but i'm a bit confused of choosing a tactic by using the tactic workbook you shared. Which sheet is the most actual tactic testing table. I see three different tabs - 22.3, 22.2/22.1 and Test Results and if 22.3 is latest table of tested tactics, there are some tactics with empty slots of GF/GA/GF and points are quite more or less.

@crossroader

There is no perfect test. The idea of the tests is to give an indication of which tactic could work for top/sub/under.

22.3 Tab are latest tactics and I am looking at another test that covers top/sub/under and test results tab a record of most of the tests carried out.so far.

Sometimes I will make a tactic on a test league so the stats will be meaningless compared to a Lpool tactic.

With MU/Brentford test I would treat MU Result as sub/top the Brentford under dog and total mid table.

The Chelsea test is a test league and any result over 100pt is good.

Edited by knap

13 hours ago, knap said:

@crossroader

There is no perfect test. The idea of the tests is to give an indication of which tactic could work for top/sub/under.

22.3 Tab are latest tactics and I am looking at another test that covers top/sub/under and test results tab a record of most of the tests carried out.so far.

Sometimes I will make a tactic on a test league so the stats will be meaningless compared to a Lpool tactic.

With MU/Brentford test I would treat MU Result as sub/top the Brentford under dog and total mid table.

The Chelsea test is a test league and any result over 100pt is good.

I was not looking for the best tactic, i was just wondering which tab is with latest test results. Actually im playing in a lower popularity eastern europe game and using ECHOES 451 P108 CC is just fine to me, i started first 10 matches using ECHOES 451 IF P104 EC FA, but P108 is more stable. I found out in previous pages someone to say - playing with DM is better for subtop and underdog team, so there we go... that tactic is giving me good results home and away.

- financial balance of the club is: -1M euro and no transfer budget;

- really unlucky loses;

- Ludogorets can afford buying players with budget of 5-8M euro, compared to mine - just free agents or players with expiring contracts.

image.thumb.png.17243f38614aa57bed3042b4b02c9fea.png