Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Civili7ation said:

Hi All. I've been using this tactic with a new Sevilla save, and it's incredible. For what it's worth and before someone mentions it, the editor is active so I can fix kits mid-save, but no editing, no save scamming etc. All genuine results. 

This is the first year with Sevilla as well, standard team with a couple of minor signings. For the 6-0 against Real Madrid and 3-1 against Barcelona I changed to another one of Knap's 4-2-3-1 formations which is also in this thread. I'll try and find it if anyone is interested. I'd been training it, but never used it in a game. It seems to be incredible for a 'good' team like Sevilla going up against the elite. 

Untitled.thumb.png.4378a6f0c216725e8212e86ae0f49573.png

Schedule.thumb.png.613a5d263e1fefbde66bb7ace83f1ead.png

Which one?

16 minutes ago, knap said:

@kopfan1977

Wingers will stay wide. I assume you had IFs and 2 fast strikers for SS Mane Salah.

I have both.. I got 2 regen AM who I'm retraining as SS both with decent dribbling, composure and finishing.  Wingers would currently suit me best, although not averse to using IF's. Not currently managing Liverpool though. Charlton athletic about 7 seasons in.

Hey, I havent been playing for over 2 months and just giving the last update a spin now. Is it me or the game is even less fun now? I can't seem to find a goals scoring tactic like it used to be with the last ME. Any suggestion? 

Edited by jjacopo

24 minutes ago, jjacopo said:

Hey, I havent been playing for over 2 months and just giving the last update a spin now. Is it me or the game is even less fun now? I can't seem to find a goals scoring tactic like it used to be with the last ME. Any suggestion? 

Try Instant Result...

50 minutes ago, knap said:

@Aldercy

Latest DISRAELI GEARS 41230 Test carried out by Broesly using stikers as SS.

eFB5uQR.png@

Very nice!  Where is this tactic?  I'll test it, disraeli 41320 is the top tactic in my test right now

Edited by Jdigits