Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

15 horas atrás, Martinho disse:

@andrealves_10 The original is Knaps WHEELS OF FIRE 41212 WD P100 EC FA. 

My minor tweak with hard tackling removed and some free kick / throw in alterations is posted a couple of pages ago

thanks, I'm using your changes that you posted a few posts back, I just wish I had more success in the corners, do you use the standard tactic set pieces or do you have your own corners that you can share?

• Replies 37.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• FM 23 TACTICS
  • GOOGLE DOCS

Knap FM2023 - Google Sheets

KEY ATTRIBUTES

GK   Handling Reflexes (Acceleration Agility Decisions- Train)

DRL  Acceleration Pace Decisions ( Stamina Agility Acceleration - Train)

DC           Decisions Positioning Marking Acceleration Pace Strength Jumping (Decisions Marking - Train)

WBRL    Acceleration Pace Decisions (Stamina Acceleration - Train)

DM       Acceleration Pace Decisions (Agility Decisions Tackling - Train)

MRL     Acceleration Pace  (Agility Acceleration - Train)

MC     Acceleration Pace Vision Passing (Decisions Stamina - Train)

AMRL Acceleration Pace Dribbling (Stamina Pace Acceleration - Train)

AMC  Acceleration Pace Vision ( Stamina Agility Acceleration- Train)

ST     Acceleration Pace (Finishing Acceleration Heading Jumping - Train)

GENERAL  Acceleration Pace  Anticipation  Agility Balance Concentration work rate 

Guide to test results

PSG Elite

Man City / Lpool top 

MU/Arsenal

CA 160 top 4-10

Spurs

140  10 - 15

CA 120  15 -20

relegation

• AWAY GAMES CONTROL and SUS ( SUS Tactic on Docs is a 4231)

With regard to Away games it depends upon your own risk factor. I am gung ho and prefer to attack and perhaps win 1 game in 3. If risk adverse then use a defensive tactic and perhaps draw all 3 games.

As a defensive formation I would use451/ 4141 as it has a DM and protects wings.

•  

AWAY GAME TWEAKS - Cautious Mentality WB on support  DM on Defend

CONTROL TACTIC
  • The LOE can be adjusted to MID BLOCK

•  

Remove Counter Press and/or Counter

For a SUS these are ideas to use.

Remove counter press counter

Remove pass into space

Stop WB runs by going to defend or no nonsense FB

Change mentality cautious/Defensive

full SUS would be to regroup and hold shape

•  

Adjust SPs for more players to stay back

I tend to judge what to use by how the game is progressing as you may just to want to control game rather than a full SU

Attribute_Weights.pdf.pdf35.17 kB · 59 downloads

Cadoni recommended shouts or use AM for Shouts

FM22 Shouts - Encourage (0-0; 20 min mark) - Calm Down (win 1-0 after you scoring) - Demand More (draw) - Praise (win by 2 goals) - Berate (loss by 2 goals

o judge what to use by how the game is progressing as you may just to want to control game rather than a full SU

TRAINING SCHEDUES

CADONI TRAINING

TRAINING - Google Drive

Screenshot (995).png

Edited by knap

@knap of course ! I spent a lil while typing them out to try and help others as this thread has been a huge help for myself.

@andrealves_10 As far as Im aware most top tactics all use this same 1 near post & 1 far post corner set up. You could also maybe try 'set piece delivery' training in the week leading up to the match (but that may be placebo). Also I find for the far post corner an in-swinging corner taker is more perferable to an out-swinger but that would have to be tested to confirm. Also when choosing the corner target Id always pick a Dan Burn over an Isak or Botman - although Isak and Botman are better all round targets, height is the most important factor I find. Lastly, if you do score from a corner and the defender get a good match rating I always praise them after the match for doing so - this will lead to the chances of it happening again becoming greater.    

I’m struggling so so badly this year with goalkeepers and defence in general. I play touch mode on IOS not sure if that makes any difference but cannot keep any clean sheets to save my life and tried at least 10 different Knap tactics. Goalkeepers never seem to save anything and constantly get poor ratings (6.1/6.2 etc) along with the defenders. I’ve tried many different keepers, Maignan, Livakovic, Pope, Trubin, Jorgensen etc. at this point I’m just assuming it’s a match engine issue? 

22 minutes ago, knap said:

@PAFC_Dugout

Can you check ME number?

Have you tried with a top side?

whatever the latest version is. I did a 7 season save with Newcastle before my latest one with Newcastle and built an elite team that won everything, but still had poor goalkeeper and defender average ratings over the course of the season, and conceded more than i think i should have.

54 minutes ago, knap said:

@PAFC_Dugout

The PSG ratings don't show any problem.

Away games are harder and less goals than last year. Maybe the away games are causing the lower ratings

No disrespect but huge difference between PSG in Ligue 1 and any team top in the premier league and the rest of the league. finding it tougher than ever this year.

european competition is alot easier, can beat any average european team, Napoli, Villareal, etc quite easily, but seem to constantly lose away to teams like Aston Villa etc in the league

hey Knap I need your opinion pls

FM23 Best Elite team tactic:

Best Subtop team tactic:

Best Underdog team tactic:

excel file is too confusing for me :rolleyes:

Edited by mr_gabn

18 hours ago, knap said:

@PAFC_Dugout

Which tactic so  I can look at set up.

Use a mixture of Beowulf 4-2-4dm and  4-2-3-1dm, Warrior 4-2-4, and WOF  4-1-2-3. I don’t feel it’s a tactic issue, more of a match engine issue and wondered if anyone else has the same problems I’m having with poor GK and defender ratings. Reminds me of FM20, dominating matches using an elite team but opposition so clinical and snatching draws or even wins. Away game’s definitely harder to win I’ve noticed as well. 

Edited by PAFC_Dugout

21 hours ago, PAFC_Dugout said:

Use a mixture of Beowulf 4-2-4dm and  4-2-3-1dm, Warrior 4-2-4, and WOF  4-1-2-3. I don’t feel it’s a tactic issue, more of a match engine issue and wondered if anyone else has the same problems I’m having with poor GK and defender ratings. Reminds me of FM20, dominating matches using an elite team but opposition so clinical and snatching draws or even wins. Away game’s definitely harder to win I’ve noticed as well. 

Prime example, complete control first half, 2-0 up away VS United. 2nd half complete collapse, all defenders constantly giving the ball away, and shocking GK and Defender ratings. 

AD3EED10-D6F0-47B5-8EFB-D08FF8EE5DF7.thumb.png.144a462f698185de233766d1fbecd6fc.png

2 hours ago, Filip974 said:

With Sochaux... Bravo Knap

Sissoko 69 goals

This tactic is magic

Capture d’écran (284).png

Capture d’écran (285).png

Capture d’écran (286).png

Capture d’écran (287).png

Capture d’écran (288).png

Capture d’écran (289).png

What is this team expectation in the league to finish? But just drawing a game in whole season is excellent!

On 29/06/2023 at 04:39, Filip974 said:

Power. I've never dominated a season like this... Haaland scored 117 goals in 53 matches... Bravo Knap for this tactic

Capture d’écran (279).png

Capture d’écran (280).png

Capture d’écran (281).png

Capture d’écran (282).png

Capture d’écran (283).png

Cant find this on docs, can anyone help with the download link? @knap