Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

23 hours ago, knap said:

ME 23.1

Recommended version

ARGUS 3412 VOL P100 ALL CUPS

ME23.1ARGUSknap3412VOLP100ALLCUPS.fmf 44.08 kB · 323 downloads

2143652995_Screenshot(2432).thumb.png.779b684f3968296d0b17b63676701f5d.png1044901565_Screenshot(2430).thumb.png.66593333c9ca9ca1ec0fe5b83b1debe3.png873203999_Screenshot(2431).thumb.png.512b236155dac12f2887166392c987f0.png

I have found Holiday very inconsistent with this version of FM if your not a Top team.

I tried this on holiday with Leicester and they came 16th and ended up sacked.

I then played 5 games with me managing and I won all pretty comfortably lol, I will plug this in with my main stoke save and see how it goes.

• Replies 37.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@knap Mate i wanna start a new season with Fenerbahçe & wanna attack as mush as possible... But Fenerbahçe's squad contains many midfielders & amc & dmcs but no winger :) so an attacking centered formation can be good for me. Could u pls suggest me the best suitable tactic?

Sorry for the dumb question but find it a bit difficult to diffiranciate between the tactics. What is the best Tika Taka (true tiki taka possession tactic, preferably 4231DM) tactic you have created so far (one that works with a sub top team maybe)? I have struggled so much this year with tiki taka.

sorry for the inconvenience Knap, you obviously have no obligation and we are grateful for your tactics, but I believe the vast majority are looking forward to big tests with underdogs as Liverpool/City are so superior that tactics end up being the bottom line.
Don't see this as a negative review, just a fan who would like to see more "real tests"

4231 VA has worked really well for me in my last Saudi Arabia save. Richest team in second tier so opponents weren't great (my squad wasn't really elite either)

386322802_FirstDivisionLeague_Stages.thumb.png.2267b829aacc8d084ea157d7a2b13bbe.png

Bossed the league with striker scoring 48 goals in 32 matches (had similar results with VA in brazilian Serie B). I think a top club should be able to do well with VA though probably away games vs biggest clubs could be tough. I just like number of goals scored with VA :D

@knap On my current save my best player is a big target man type of striker. He's big and strong, he can score and create but he's slow (7 acc, 8 pace), so he's not at all suited for the AF role that most of your tactics use. How would you implement such a type of striker into your tactics (preferably in a 433/451 or 4231 shape)?

14 minutes ago, ricrpor said:

maybe off topic but this is the worst ME ever .... 

Abundant yellow and red cards

4/5 goals every match 

scoring ratio / shots of AI is ridiculous higher then human player

VAR disallowed goals are much higher to human then to AI

Try lowering mentality? The ME not enjoyable to say the least. knap is doing his best but can't make chicken soup out of chicken ****. 

53 minutes ago, ricrpor said:

maybe off topic but this is the worst ME ever .... 

Abundant yellow and red cards

4/5 goals every match 

scoring ratio / shots of AI is ridiculous higher then human player

VAR disallowed goals are much higher to human then to AI

I have to  say I agree.  Nearly 2 months in and something is just not feeling right with me, I don't think I have got passed Christmas on a save yet...

I am also finding injuries a bit ridiculous too but I suppose that could be my training

3 horas atrás, Heywood JaBlowme disse:

Try lowering mentality? The ME not enjoyable to say the least. knap is doing his best but can't make chicken soup out of chicken ****. 

knap´s tactics are awesome , we should build him a statue ! That's the only thing that turns the game playable because the ME turn it rather unrealistic and completely odd and frustrating . 

I really don't get it, years and years of experience and it seems that SI e starting to build the game.  It's a shame ...

On 17/12/2022 at 21:24, Jamieac said:

I have found Holiday very inconsistent with this version of FM if your not a Top team.

I tried this on holiday with Leicester and they came 16th and ended up sacked.

I then played 5 games with me managing and I won all pretty comfortably lol, I will plug this in with my main stoke save and see how it goes.

totaly agree i have mentioned this also with my own tests..insane rng