Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 24/01/2022 at 22:19, LVercetti said:

@knap @LVercetti any advise what to do if you are dominated during the game? This is great tactic, but vs some teams it's not working (2-3 games per season) and I would like to understand what adjustments during the game I can do?

@LeedsUnitedLad

Apart from a run with Norwich the top Brentford tactics would be best to try. KASHMIR does work lower down leagues as I've used it with Hamlet.

It may be worth trying positive with DM on defend for away games, and the SUS to hold any lead. Another defensive move would be to try the man marking as in OP

22 hours ago, Lewis Stewart said:

@knap @LVercetti any advise what to do if you are dominated during the game? This is great tactic, but vs some teams it's not working (2-3 games per season) and I would like to understand what adjustments during the game I can do?

Errmmmm, some games i think youre just doomed lol 

Personally i dont really like changing tactics too much, just players. Like a fresh player or a different striker or i change the mentality. I dont think theres two much between positive and Very attacking this year. 

@LeedsUnitedLad

You could start with the highest pt tactic. If your squad is closer to Brentford take the best Brentford result tactic or if closer to MU then best MU tactic.

or

Pick a formation that suits your squad or a preferred formation.

Just now, knap said:

@LeedsUnitedLad

You could start with the highest pt tactic. If your squad is closer to Brentford take the best Brentford result tactic or if closer to MU then best MU tactic.

or

Pick a formation that suits your squad or a preferred formation.

Perfect!! I have just gone with the Echoes 4123 P175 - bang down the middle so best of both worlds.

5 hours ago, LVercetti said:

Errmmmm, some games i think youre just doomed lol 

Personally i dont really like changing tactics too much, just players. Like a fresh player or a different striker or i change the mentality. I dont think theres two much between positive and Very attacking this year. 

I hate be doomed tho!!! :D 

And I wish I understand what to do in certain cases. For i.e. I am playing now Calcite and how very similar Vujevic tactic. If I am being dominated - I just switch. It has the same shape, same tempo etc. Slightly different roles and TIs.

On 27/01/2022 at 23:25, jeremy0315 said:

Though I've been finishing well for my first few seasons, I've been struggling with finding a semi consistent tactic for a Stuttgart save I'm working on. Would edge out games 2-1 or 1-0, or get blown out.

This, on the other hand, has been working a treat for me lately.

Lol, pipped Bayern on the last game of the season, getting Nagelsmann fired in the process. Also won the cup.

Got rightfully destroyed by Liverpool in the Champions League after Bruno Guimarães got sent off within the first 5 minutes of the first leg. Liverpool, of course, at this point has Haaland.

Screen Shot 2022-01-31 at 11.13.20 AM.png

Edited by jeremy0315

1 hour ago, jeremy0315 said:

Lol, pipped Bayern on the last game of the season, getting Nagelsmann fired in the process. Also won the cup.

Got rightfully destroyed by Liverpool in the Champions League after Bruno Guimarães got sent off within the first 5 minutes of the first leg. Liverpool, of course, at this point has Haaland.

Screen Shot 2022-01-31 at 11.13.20 AM.png

What is this tactic 

Hi!

I cant get anything to work with My Inverness side in premiership. Tried so many tactics now. I have a pretty Good team....Its not only that i loose alot, i am playing so bad football aswell. Been playing this game for 12 years with success but this year i am struggling hard

@knap there is a file with posted Positional Attributes, but they dont match with Filters by the Prof. Are they still actual for FM22, because i see they are under FM21 section or it is Main section for filters, trainings and etc. My question is if we are using GS does it mean that rating file is not giving us 100% proper value of the player if tested weights from pdf are others. For example if i play with Parma and i use default player rating file of GS, it says Buffon is best player and GK of the team, but if i follow that pdf file with best positional weights and switch to rating file that is based on the pdf, it says Buffon is not great at all. Attributes like acc, pace, decisions and few more must be focused when picking up the squad.

Edited by crossroader

41 minutes ago, fehleinkauf said:

@crossroader if using GS take a look at this thread:

https://fm-arena.com/thread/1949-fm22-positional-filters-what-are-the-best-attributes-for-each-position/

You will find ratings referring to the important attributes and everything explained.

I was wondering how accurate it would be compared to Genie's default rating file, i already switched after reading it. Just wanted to get another opinion regarding that. Tnx indeed mate.

6 hours ago, crossroader said:

@knap there is a file with posted Positional Attributes, but they dont match with Filters by the Prof. Are they still actual for FM22, because i see they are under FM21 section or it is Main section for filters, trainings and etc. My question is if we are using GS does it mean that rating file is not giving us 100% proper value of the player if tested weights from pdf are others. For example if i play with Parma and i use default player rating file of GS, it says Buffon is best player and GK of the team, but if i follow that pdf file with best positional weights and switch to rating file that is based on the pdf, it says Buffon is not great at all. Attributes like acc, pace, decisions and few more must be focused when picking up the squad.

Highlight the role and see key (green) & preferable (blue). Key is vital to perform well.

The weighting of each attribute for each position is something else. 

@Doraso

If they are playing bad and making mistakes, giving away pens, it could be a management issue.

This year is probably more difficult for promoted sides. The Brentford tests are the best indicator, but may be a question of just holding on until reputation increases. Away games try positive with a midfielder on defend. and a SUS to hold onto a winning position.

10 hours ago, crossroader said:

I was wondering how accurate it would be compared to Genie's default rating file, i already switched after reading it. Just wanted to get another opinion regarding that. Tnx indeed mate.

CAE released some filters for 21 on Genie, ive used them in 22 and still work fine. 

Hey guys, first season in vanaRama north with South Shields using Argus tactics, got promoted via playoffs.

currently in vanarama prem with no signings and using existing squad + youth. Any idea about which tactics to use? Tried the Brentford test ones but conceding loads. Should I stick to basics and have a formation with less instructions?