Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

21 hours ago, knap said:

@LeedsUnitedLad

I would try WARRIOR 451 1st, or any with P126-P120 on West Ham Test.

Tried all these and got relegated 😭

all my CBs are slow so assuming high line and offside trap is where I get stung.

are there any formations more solid at back and don’t rely on high defensive line  and attacking/positive mentality?

cheers again @knap

@LeedsUnitedLad

Mostly Srd DL this year and any lower you are likely to get murdered.

Yo can usually pay with ir without offside, I've certainly used both this year.

Just sort goals against for the more solid tactics.

I guess from what you posted before your team is too weak. Most of the tactics will keep Norwich up but if below that level you will struggle, until you build up quality in the squad.

22 minutes ago, knap said:

@LeedsUnitedLad

Mostly Srd DL this year and any lower you are likely to get murdered.

Yo can usually pay with ir without offside, I've certainly used both this year.

Just sort goals against for the more solid tactics.

I guess from what you posted before your team is too weak. Most of the tactics will keep Norwich up but if below that level you will struggle, until you build up quality in the squad.

Yes thats correct, team is very weak. I did use argus 343 f9 p173, but again got murdered lol.

I'll sort by GA and pick a tactic based on that!

Thanks mate :)

2027 with Roma, but this tactic has been very consistent. There are occasional matches where we are shut down, but then there are times like this where emasculated Oil City 7-0 in the 1st leg CL Semifinal at home. They have Haaland and are now managed by Tuchel. 

News.png.56325cc4e087de04f0620b73d42d9e53.png

Tact.thumb.png.a1486c20470160db3ed7c6d92bf4d92e.png

Also destroyed Real Madrid 7-3 in the QF 2nd leg at home.  

RM_7-3.thumb.png.8e4696bf773d36e3de579024e1c2001f.png

FM22GOODBYEKnap41122IFP100FACC.fmf

Third chapter of the Manaus mini-series. Still used Kashmir 4213 in brazilian first division (newly promoted and predicted 17th)

483534696_CampeonatoBrasileiroAssaSrieA_Stages.thumb.png.24a3e4bfd4cb985e128c906a3dd0c0cc.png

Another dominating season, comfortably won both Série A and the Copa do Brasil outscoring any opposition. Paulo Vyctor watch:

1201241740_PauloVyctor_Profile-4.thumb.png.8e60382c3e8c4495e058cebb94cca2e4.png

Another great season for the striker who has now won top scorer award in all three national divisions after scoring 48 goals in Série A. Not enough to win player of the year though:

1994574177_DiegoRaposo_Profile.thumb.png.0fad061253f4e57cd634cd8ac2a236b9.png

Diego Raposo scored 16 goals and assisted 28 in the national league (lots of them from corners). As always never mind the stats from Campeonato Amazonense

363249062_ManausFutebolClube_Overview-3.thumb.png.4b5d63a7b00ce230475cc5d5c195e755.png

A superb tactic especially for those who want central striker and AMC to be the stars of their formation. Near post corners are also very effective, if you have a tall striker you might want adjust the corner setup to further boost his tally :D

@knap

Hey Knap, Love the West Ham tests.

What would you suggest is the best home and away tactic for West Ham? Can you leave links...

I still find the table so confusing. I'm not the sharpest tool. Also do you have tips for recruitment. How do you do it?

Edited by rocket9990
spelling

@rocket9990

I would only consider an away tactic if using a very attacking tactic. Maybe WARRIOR 451 TH P95

If you can use the sort button then docs should be easy yo handle ie sort tactic names go down to WARRIOR and find 451 or sort formations and go to 451

Recruitment 0 good player guide is a good place to start.

Baden Powell vids cover most aspects

or ASK on Discord

3 minutes ago, knap said:

@rocket9990

I would only consider an away tactic if using a very attacking tactic. Maybe WARRIOR 451 TH P95

If you can use the sort button then docs should be easy yo handle ie sort tactic names go down to WARRIOR and find 451 or sort formations and go to 451

Recruitment 0 good player guide is a good place to start.

Baden Powell vids cover most aspects

or ASK on Discord

So if you were playing West Ham would you use the same tactic for home and away?

Like what would you do? I can't win a game away of love nor money. Even at home I'm labouring.

What would be your go to tactics if you were playing properly?

Appreciate the advice on recruitment I'll look now.

@knap

1 hour ago, knap said:

@rocket9990

Who is handling team talks press training?

@knap

Basically I want to know the answers to these questions

what home tactic should I use for West Ham? for best results

do I use that same tactic for away games? if not which one should I use?

I handle team talks and assistant does press conferences. Training is assistant because I don't understand it.

@rocket9990

Let AM do the team talks.

Try KASHMIR 451 TH P95 both home and away

You may need a control tactic and SUS tactic. The tweaks needed are in OP but there is a SUSSP Tactic.

Most original squads are rubbish, so you may need to change most of team.

First season results as Man Utd with ME22.3ECHOESKnap41212NDP106

Definitely a recommended tactic.

Solid tactic with very good results, league winners and UCL semi-final loss to Real Madrid (should have won both games).

Season shoutout: Scott McTomminy at RCM with 13 goals and 11 assists :applause:

Going to switch to 4123 for second season to see how that performs.

image.thumb.png.90b42fc9d88db1fac7062e16ef690248.png

image.png

Edited by AaronRedDevil

15 hours ago, knap said:

@rocket9990

Let AM do the team talks.

Try KASHMIR 451 TH P95 both home and away

You may need a control tactic and SUS tactic. The tweaks needed are in OP but there is a SUSSP Tactic.

Most original squads are rubbish, so you may need to change most of team.

@knap

thanks man,

last question I’ll ask I promise, 

what’s a control and sus tactic? And sussp

got confused by all that. I’m going to give that tactic a go 

@rocket9990

Control tactics are used to slow the game down and keep possession to not allow a comeback.You can conserve energy which is good with high intensity tactics.. The simplest changes are se regroup and hold shape lower tempo shorter passing lower mentality add time wasting.

SUS or Shut up Shop is a very defensive tactic aimed at not allowing any chances at the end of game, 

Both these tactics are very much what you would do in a real match.

15 saat önce, knap said:

Hi Knap, I want to use 451 formation (for Torino, Bilbao or Betis) , so which one or which combination would you recommended. 

- TH P95

- Fire And Water

- ME22.3KashmirKnapSP451P100ECCC

- ME22.3WARRIOR451WESTHAMP120

or something else...

5 hours ago, knap said:

@rocket9990

Control tactics are used to slow the game down and keep possession to not allow a comeback.You can conserve energy which is good with high intensity tactics.. The simplest changes are se regroup and hold shape lower tempo shorter passing lower mentality add time wasting.

SUS or Shut up Shop is a very defensive tactic aimed at not allowing any chances at the end of game, 

Both these tactics are very much what you would do in a real match.

@knap

Right so I'm going to use KASHMIR 451 TH P95

Just wondering is that the one in the google sheets or the test one you uploaded a few posts ago?

Do you have a SUS tactic? I'm assuming I can use original post to adjust my 4-5-1 tactic in game to control. How would I go about SUS?

@rocket9990

There is a SUS called SUSSP which id 4141.

However, just make them by what you would do in a real match.

Time wasting stop your WBs bombing forward have a holding DM, subs for 

Control and SUS tactics are game managemeny and it is best to adopt to how the match is progressing

On 18.02.2022 at 23:07, kandersson said:

Third chapter of the Manaus mini-series. Still used Kashmir 4213 in brazilian first division (newly promoted and predicted 17th)

483534696_CampeonatoBrasileiroAssaSrieA_Stages.thumb.png.24a3e4bfd4cb985e128c906a3dd0c0cc.png

Another dominating season, comfortably won both Série A and the Copa do Brasil outscoring any opposition. Paulo Vyctor watch:

1201241740_PauloVyctor_Profile-4.thumb.png.8e60382c3e8c4495e058cebb94cca2e4.png

Another great season for the striker who has now won top scorer award in all three national divisions after scoring 48 goals in Série A. Not enough to win player of the year though:

1994574177_DiegoRaposo_Profile.thumb.png.0fad061253f4e57cd634cd8ac2a236b9.png

Diego Raposo scored 16 goals and assisted 28 in the national league (lots of them from corners). As always never mind the stats from Campeonato Amazonense

363249062_ManausFutebolClube_Overview-3.thumb.png.4b5d63a7b00ce230475cc5d5c195e755.png

A superb tactic especially for those who want central striker and AMC to be the stars of their formation. Near post corners are also very effective, if you have a tall striker you might want adjust the corner setup to further boost his tally :D

@kandersson which tactic is this one? can u share the download link please? 

@FalkenbergI wouldn't adjust. Lower leagues are not necessarily harder as opponents don't have much quality either. The 4123 can be very dominating (it was for me in brazilian third division) if you have players with decent attributes in the right places. Pace and dribbling are the key for wingbacks and strikers, also it would be wise to have a decent corner kicks taker and CB's with good jumping/heading (goals from corners can be very powerful).

@knap Hi, just wondering what you think is the absolute best formation/tactic for an elite team(In the top 4 best teams on the save) for 90% of my games and then for the few games where I am against the 2 or 3 teams that are slightly better or equal. Thanks

Edited by LucasYido