Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

3 hours ago, knap said:

@CarlosEsDios

I do not always allocate a position to take, even if I do the game can override with a player better at taking corners.. As long as scoring and nothing silly happens after corner then I would not allocate anyone.

If winning stay with tactic, if you start losing then that is time to think about changing.

Thankss - i pick up lots of bookings in each game! Feel every press conference i'm defending all the yellows i got.  I WON'T CHANGE MY STYLE MEDIA!

• Replies 37.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey @knap

Currently using Warrior 4222 and it's working brilliantly at home, but a bit hit and miss away.

Should I drop the Mentality away from home, or is there a complimentary tactic to use for away games?

Playing as Spurs btw.

@Spike

Dropped mentality can work , usually positive are cautious. Another tweak can be making 1 dm use defend duty.

Another way would be to pick out their main playmakers and tight marking them, hopefully out of game. There is a man marking guide video in OP. Named man marking is better than position. 

@Jigan

Do you mean discord invite which is on google docs FAQ Tab

or join testing team, in which case ask in testing chat. There is currently no formal testing as a new update will not be long.

@knapI'm using ME22.3PARISKnapPar1sLVER4231SSIWP1104ALLCUPS which works really well for me but seems to exhaust all my players no matter what I do.

I play on a Saturday and on a Tuesday and I am left with a situation where all my players are showing as tired the next game, even right at the start of the season.

Is there anything you can suggest? it seems to be an overall team thing. It seems that tiredness is very much a bigger thing in 22.3 than 22.2 in the past.

4-2-3-1 suits my lads very well but I don't quite have the squad depth right now to be able to rotate my whole eleven for midweek games. 

@ustimchik

I would try give them a training rest if schedule is crowded.

If domination a game you can ease down to a control tactic and then a SUS tactic, and bring intensity down. tweaks are in OP and SUS in google docs. 

2 часа назад, knap сказал:

@Jigan

Do you mean discord invite which is on google docs FAQ Tab

or join testing team, in which case ask in testing chat. There is currently no formal testing as a new update will not be long.

"unable to accept invitation"

On 22/01/2022 at 08:53, CarlosEsDios said:

Hey Knap I'm still using M22.3ECHOESKNAPLVHUBSTSPS4231 as it's proving successful but notice I don't have anyone on set pieces.

Which positions would you recommend putting in for set pieces here?

Thanks

PS If you think there's another tactic I should give a go which is similar let me know.  Currently playing as Torino and hitting CL qual for 2nd year running.  Title out of grasp atm

can someone send me this tactic I've been looking for it but cant find it

Kashmir is the only tactic that has worked for me effectively in the lower leagues, however the defence is just shockingly poor. In fact, defending on FM22 is a lost art and is really ruining the enjoyment. Might just have a 6 month break until an effective tactic is released or SI sort their match engine out. 

9 hours ago, nmdb said:

@knap

I'm struggling to find the best 4-5-1 and I'm not getting success with any of the tactics, help please?

This is very good tactic. Final games killer for me. You still loose from time to time but give it try in long term.

On 23.01.2022 at 16:48, knap said:

@Spike

Dropped mentality can work , usually positive are cautious. Another tweak can be making 1 dm use defend duty.

Another way would be to pick out their main playmakers and tight marking them, hopefully out of game. There is a man marking guide video in OP. Named man marking is better than position. 

Hi @knap can you update FM22WARRIORKnap4222VOLP105EC.fmf for 22.3? There is no Warrior 4222 tactic on 22.3 tab. Thanks

Hi Knap,

I am atm playing with 3 strikers upfront with a top team

I liked 2 of your tactics but i have a problem choosing the best fitting in my team

I am using 4123 arsenal p99 and kashmir 4123 p112 in chelsea test (2 similar tactics)

Although my midfield is fitting better with the roles of arsenal test, my attackers are better with the roles from chelsea test

I decided to use the tactic from chelsea test but to change the dlp to dm and keep the same pi of the dlp

Do you believe that this can change the results of the tactic?

@LaBombas

The DM role is probably the most flexible, and DLP and DM are the most similar. If needing to be more defensive using a defend role at this position can also work.

Although any tweak can change how the tactic performs, as long as the results with the tweak are up to you expectations then should not be a problem..

I will probably check the tweak at some stage, but we are cose to a ME update.