Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/01/2022 at 16:25, LVercetti said:

Preaching Blues L Vercetti Tweak. 

The DM has been changed to Defend to help solidity and not leave as open for counters, few PIs changed and the crossing. 

How To Use This Tactic:
The most important roles are the two MEZ, they will dribble and push wide to create space for the Inverted Wingers to move into the half-space. Wingbacks need to be attacking, they will get up the pitch providing crosses for the 5 forward players. Very often the both Mezallas, wingers and the forward will be in the box. The DM will sit further back and be able to mop up any quick counterattacks. CBs with good heading is also desirable. 

If you are winning the game, at 65mins (when I normally make my first sub) you can move the mentality down to Positive or even Cautious to help protect the lead and conserve some stamina. At 80/85 mins if winning you can switch to the SUS tactic and make some more defensive subs. I personally would not use this any earlier as you are inviting pressure and that's not good for a longer period of time. 

Recruitment:
Buy players with good Decisions!! This year player recruitment seems to be more important, players with good Decisions, Workrate and Stamina can pull you through tight games. I have also included an "ideal traits" list for each position. This is not exact, there are definitely others that could work but will give you a good idea. If you can find players with these traits already then even better, if not just train them. 

Try and avoid players who have contradictory traits. For example, an inverted winger with "Hugs Line" is conflicting with the instructions "Cut inside" This will be shown if you load your team into the tactic page this will come up in a warning sign. You can untrain traits however this takes a while so I just try and avoid it. 

image.png.6396e4c38361a26cf0380c939075d399.png

Teams Who Suit this tactic
Teams who use a 451/4231 in real life. Arsenal/City/Palace/West Ham. 
Teams with a strong set of attacking mids. 
Teams with funds to buy the above-desired players. 

Results 
I have tested this both with Holiday test and playing the games shown. Playing the games yields better results as you can manage the game better however an array of teams have overperformed with just the AM in charge. 

SUSSP.fmf 44.96 kB · 125 downloads PreachinBluesKnapLVercetti451v2.fmf 45.62 kB · 226 downloads

image.thumb.png.930bde88d98e32f7d7ff5bb08bdcbd30.pngimage.thumb.png.e94a051af0f96358aa642884e450efff.png

image.thumb.png.1d8ee1a4740c276c0a17378ba89d0720.pngimage.thumb.png.570fcc437398b1221d455cf59054eba4.pngimage.thumb.png.7be85e396ceefc33a588a2ca03a4c5f2.png

i'm trying with napoli your set, what do you choose to train players "dribble more", for example i would train Politano to dribble more and it offers me dribble down the right flank/left flank and through the center?

Hello, guys!

Tell me, please, the name of the tab in the Google docs file 22.3, is this the version of the game or just the name of the tab? Because I have a version of the game 22.2 and there is no update to 22.3.

Thanks!

2 minutes ago, rambo86 said:

Hello, guys!

Tell me, please, the name of the tab in the Google docs file 22.3, is this the version of the game or just the name of the tab? Because I have a version of the game 22.2 and there is no update to 22.3.

Thanks!

Match Engine v22.3.0.0

On 15/01/2022 at 07:54, Cuper said:

i'm trying with napoli your set, what do you choose to train players "dribble more", for example i would train Politano to dribble more and it offers me dribble down the right flank/left flank and through the center?

This one. 

image.png.fb4829692eb3e65c25da5a21952f0fe6.png

THANK YOU SO MUCH for these tactics! It makes it so much easier to focus on the parts of the game I want to focus on and makes me look better in my little virtual world lol

I've been using the "ME22.3ARGUSknap3412P100" tactic in my England Level 10 save. I started with Whitchurch United at Level 10 with no players. Signed a bunch of free agents who were either very young with good physical stats or very old with good mental stats (everyone in the team was either under 20 or over 40 lol). I even signed a few grey players! Transfer policy is "anyone who wants to leave can leave, no exceptions."

I keep a very small squad - nobody in the U23s, and usually 18-20 in the senior squad, with the youth team filling in when I need them. I usually have 11 obvious "Star Player" starters, with everyone else just filling in the bench, except for the CDs, where I have 4 good starters who rotate. Here's how it went with this tactic:

2022: Level 10, League champions, 31 points clear, also won the league cup, Manager of the Year
2023: Level 9, with largely the same squad reinforced by youth intake: League Champions, mostly mid-table the entire season and then went on an insane run to go 21 points clear, also won the league cup, Manager of the Year
2024: Level 8, same squad again: League Champions, 22 points clear, did not win League Cup, and snubbed for Manager of the Year!
2025: Level 7, same squad: League Champions, 15 points clear, Manager of the Year
2026: National League South, same squad, predicted to finish 23rd. League Champions, 3 points clear, Manager of the Year

At this point I took the Reading job, with the imaginary pundits applauding me for winning 5 league titles in 5 seasons, but skeptical that I can keep it up with professional players at a higher level. Reading finished 19th in the Championship the season before, and were predicted to finish 16th. I released or sold 27 players (their squad was HUGE) and kept everyone else, with a couple bargain transfers in.

2027: League Champions!!!! 11 points clear, Manager of the Year (should also mention that Whitchurch were relegated from the National League with 11 points in their first season without me - the team above them had 42!)
2028: Premier League: kept the same squad, with a few transfer-listed bargain players for very low fees (Less then $10M). Brought in a couple random free agents literally because I forgot the Premier League had 9 bench spots and i only had 19 players in the team (not the senior team - THE ENTIRE TEAM - everybody else was out on loan!). We have the 2nd lowest payroll in the league ($38M), and the team just above us is paying out double what we are ($78M). So far 18 games in, and we're 6th!
I can't even fill the bench most matches because of injuries and suspensions, so I'm bringing in a few high potential cheap teenagers to fill out the squad for the second half.

I just donated (again). Thanks again for your tactics @knap

I attached the squad I just used to beat Everton 1-0. Note the fact that I can't fill my bench lol

Untitled.png

Untitled.png

Edited by Chas (Psyatika)