Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@williams2794

Usually attack is best form of defence.

If looking for a more defensive set up, then you can sort docs for least goals conceded. Tactics with a DM usually adds defensive cover. Can also drop mentality down to cautious iwhich can help.

I have set up tweaks in OP. I tend to use a change to regroup or refroup and hold shape to control games and if necessary a SUS Tactic at end of game.

Sorry for bringing up FM21 tactics, but I see 2-3 different versions of the 4231 ECHOES 111, which one is the best one ? Ive got this one !!!!!!!FM21.7ECHOESKnap4231P111ECCC. Is this the right one? As I see 21.6 as top on the testing table and I was confused. Thanks in advance.

28 minutes ago, knap said:

@Preveza

Either use the test data or P111 IF TOP or TH P92 if sub top

So I can use the current one? Which one is the TH P92 for sub top? May I kindly have a link, and many thanks for your work

Only asked as the current P111 echoes has CM support instead of DLPM

Edited by Preveza

Sure thing Knap. They both seem the same apart from one CM being CM support and the other version has Deep lying playmaker, hence the confusion.

Was wondering if theres a difference between !!!!!!!FM21.7ECHOESKnap4231P111ECCC and FM21.6ECHOESKnap4231P111 @knap

Ive found the P92 for sub top so cheers

Edited by Preveza